Those with previous experience sailing on Disney ships are likely familiar with the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app, which lets guests message friends and family onboard; view maps and ship plans; and see information on dining, entertainment, ports of call, groups, and events. Disney has just announced a new design for the app, as well as a few features users can expect when they board their next cruise.
Here is the list of additional features, as described by Disney:
- Horizontal Scrollable Menu: This new design gives you quicker access to learn what’s happening when and where each day. You can view the day’s activities all at once or filter to narrow down what you want to see.
- Quick Access to Cruise Details: The Disney Cruise Line button at the bottom of the screen instantly takes you to your personalized plans and other important cruise information.
- My Plans: Once you link your cruise reservation, your dining schedule, Port Adventures and onboard reservations (Palo, Senses Spa & Salon, beverage tastings, etc.), plus activities you “favorite” in the app, will magically appear.
- Ship Tips: Get helpful tips for your voyage, like safety reminders and information for guests with disabilities.
- Spotlight at Sea: This section includes information about offerings such as Senses Spa & Salon, Palo, Remy, Shutters photo packages, onboard merchandise and more.
The Disney Cruise Line Navigator app may be downloaded free of charge for Apple and Android phones.
Source/Image: Disney Parks Blog