On August 19, Walt Disney World is celebrating Disney PhotoPass Day! During the day, in celebration of the ‘Dream Big, Princess’ campaign, there will be special photo opportunities for guests to meet and interact with characters many guests don’t get to interact with very often.
The rare character meet-and-greets and unique photo opportunities are as follows in Disney’s Animal Kingdom:
- Meeko wil be joining Pocahontas at Character Landing
- Timon will be joining Rafiki in Rafiki’s Planet Watch
- Princess Atta will be joining Flik in Discovery Island
The rare character meet-and-greets and unique photo opportunities are as follows in Epcot:
- Mushu will be joining Mulan in the China Pavilion
- Genie will be joining Princess Jasmine in the Morocco Pavilion
- Baymax will be in a rare location near Mouse Gear and the Fountain of Nations
The rare character meet-and-greets and unique photo opportunities are as follows in the Magic Kingdom:
- Dopey will be joining Snow White in Town Square
- Captain Hook will be joining Peter Pan in Fantasyland
- Mickey Mouse will be in a rare Magic Shot on the bridge leading to Fantasyland
- Into the night guests will have an opportunity to take a picture with a “Tangled” light painting photo opportunity near Ariel’s Grotto
The rare character meet-and-greets and unique photo opportunities are as follows in the Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- On Sunset Boulevard guests can take a Magic Shot of them cooking up a poison apple.
- Maleficent, The Queen, and Cruella de Vil will be meeting guests on Sunset Showcase.
The Disney Photopass Day is a great way for you and your family to meet the princesses who have inspired Disney’s ‘Dream Big, Princess’ campaign. ‘Dream Big, Princess’ is helping inspire kids to look up to the great qualities of the Disney Princesses, like bravery, perseverance, and so much more! So, during Disney Photopass Day not only are you getting a great photo opportunity, but you can also participate in the ‘Dream Big, Princess’ campaign by posting a #DreamBigPrincess moment on social media.
The Disney Parks Blog announced that the campaign just launched a “global photography initiative that places the spotlight on inspiring stories of real women and girls around the world.” The campaign is looking for brilliant, strong, amazing women and girls like the “youngest-ever speaker at the UN” or “a teenage author who wrote a coding book for kids.”
Look out for these official ‘Dream Big, Princess’ backdrops during Disney Photopass Day!
Lastly, even more Princess information around the Disney Parks! Earlier today, Merchandise Communications Manager Steven Miller showcased via the Disney Parks Blog some perfect merchandise for the Disney’s ‘Dream Big, Princess’ movement!
Whether you’re looking for your daughter’s princess dress, or your wife’s Dooney & Bourke purse there is so much to choose from when gearing up for the perfect Princess-themed day!