Who says you have to wait till the end of the year to enjoy a little holiday magic? Disney Springs has decided we’ve waited for Christmas long enough, so they will be celebrating it mid-July this year.
From July 15th through the 30th, Disney Springs has a substantial list of ways to get your holiday fix:
- Disney Springs Marketplace has “special holiday-themed treats, merchandise and entertainment offerings”.
- The Art of Disney will feature “holiday inspired art with artist meet and greets”.
- Dockside Margaritas will be serving a Snowflake Margarita
- Disney’s Days of Christmas will have a Santa meet and greet with St. Nick in his summer attire. “‘Summer Santa’ will be on hand for photographs 1:00pm to 10:00pm.”
- Starbucks in the Marketplace will offer holiday themed drinks.
- Goofy’s Candy Company and Disney’s Candy Cauldron will both have peppermint bark and gingerbread cookies. Also be on the lookout for “Santa Mickey and Minnie specialty apples and krispy treats, to delight children of all ages”.
- Aristo Crepes will be serving gingerbread crepes
- Amorette’s Patisserie will be serving a “uniquely shaped-gingerbread cookie”.
Along with those events, guests can help UNIQLO celebrate their one-year anniversary with a Japanese Night Market celebration. The Disney Parks blog described the event:
Now through July 30, 2017, guests can experience a taste of a traditional Japanese night market, complete with prize-winning games, special photo opportunities, origami and calligraphy classes, and more. This event is a first of its kind at UNIQLO, and special activities run from 7:00pm to 11:00pm daily.
Disney Springs also has drink specials aplenty for this month:
- The bar area inside the House of Blues Restaurant & Bar will have drink specials daily between 11:30 am and 5:00 pm.
- STK Orlando will have daily drink specials.
- Tea Traders Cafe by Joffrey’s in the landing will offer “discounted ‘spiked specialties,’ including the Kahlua-Tini and Frozen Cappuccino with Bailey’s” from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm daily.
Source/Images: Disney Parks Blog