Select table-service restaurants at Walt Disney World Resort hotels are adding an additional 10 or 20 percent to their Disney Vacation Club Member* and Annual Passholder discounts when you dine at the following restaurants during dinner hours, but before 6:30 p.m. or after 8:30 p.m.
- Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Cítricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- The Grand Floridian Café at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk
- The Wave…of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- The Turf Club Bar & Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Captain’s Grille at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
This special 30 percent discount is available through September 30, 2017!
*Discount will be applied in addition to regular member discount when dining during the hours mentioned above. Must present your valid Membership Card and photo ID. Not valid with other offers, discounts, packages or promotions. Existing 10% discount continues to be available between 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. or other meal periods where available. Some exclusions and restrictions apply, and discounts cannot be combined. The Discount is valid on regular price food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) at participating Walt Disney World owned and operated locations. Special events excluded.
Source: Disney Parks Blog