Disneyland Park has just released information on a new lounge area called the Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge Experience which opens May 26th!
Guests who book the experience will have access to the lounge from 8pm to 10pm, but can come and go as they please. Each guest will receive a boxed treat plus a non-alcoholic beverage.
The box will include:
- Mickey Cloud Cake: Cream-filled sponge cake
- Chocolate Eclipse: Cream-filled Chocolate cake drenched in chocolate
- Coconut Comet: Coconut-strawberry iced sponge cake filled with cream
- Planetary Pie: Mini cherry-filled pie
- Moon Rocks: Boursin herbed cheese, cream cheese, shredded cheddar and jack cheese, parsley, pimentos, bacon
On nights when Remember…Dreams Come True is being presented, guests can catch a glimpse of the fireworks from their seats in the lounge area.
The cost for the Tomorrowland Skyline Experience is $45 each for guests 3 and up. Reservations are now being taken and standard rules for a dining reservation apply. Prepayment is not required, but a $10 per-person charge applies for reservations not cancelled 24 hours in advance.
The Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge Experience is located on the second floor of the Launch Bay.