Look for more than 2,150 pumpkins, squash and other giant gourds, plus marigolds, mums, and ferns in 17 different displays.
Some of the restaurants and kiosks in Downtown Disney have some special items for the fall as well, including:
- Jamba Juice | Pumpkin Smash and Pumpkin Harvest Protein drinks
- Kayla’s Cake | Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen | Witch’s Brew Cocktail with cinnamon, spice and everything nice!
- Sprinkles | Pumpkin cupcakes and Boo Boxes
- California Churro | Pumpkin Spice Churro
- Cotton Candy Creations | Jack-O-Lantern, Caramel Apple, Candy Corn, & Pumpkin Spice Cotton Candy
- Wetzel’s Pretzels | Cinnamon Bitz and Caramel Dip
In addition to the fall decor and food, through Halloween enjoy the SCAREolers singing their a capella Halloween favorites.
Source: Disney Parks Blog