Watching the new ‘Happily Ever After‘ fireworks is the perfect ending to your Magic Kingdom day, and it’s even sweeter if you make plans to attend the ‘Happily Ever After’ Fireworks Dessert Party. In fact, Disney has changed up their offerings after several years of the same types of desserts by adding eight brand new desserts! Don’t worry, the dark chocolate dipped strawberries and the cheesecake brownie bites will still be available!
Here’s a list of the mouth-watering new desserts you can look forward to:
- A Villains Chocolate Cupcake inspired by Ursula with purple buttercream and chocolate crispy pearls
- Pineapple Delight is a Dole Whip-inspired treat, light and fresh with whipped pineapple panna cotta with pineapple compote and a fresh pineapple spear
- Chocolate Marshmallow Tart salutes Frontierland with a reimagined s’more: a graham cracker tart with chocolate custard topped with marshmallow meringue and a chocolate bar
- Macarons, a sweet nod to Gaston’s Tavern in Fantasyland in flavors such as pistachio, raspberry, lemon, chocolate, coffee, and vanilla
- Strawberry Tart inspiration comes from Main Street, U.S.A., an all-American dessert with a vanilla tart shell filled with lemon curd and raspberry sauce and topped with a little strawberry mousse, strawberry crisp pearls, and whipped cream with a fresh berry
- The “Happily Ever After” Cupcake is the signature dessert – red velvet cake with yellow buttercream icing and topped with a “Happily Ever After” chocolate garnish
- Chocolate Almond Cake features raspberry sauce in the center and a fresh raspberry on top
- And Mickey is the muse for the Oreo Mickey Treat, whipped Oreo panna cotta topped with two chocolate ears and sprinkled with chocolate pearls on top of an Oreo
Also, a second, more affordable viewing location from the Plaza Garden is now being offered at a lower cost if seating is not a necessity for your family. This location will provide a better view of the castle projections!
Reservations are highly recommended as space is limited. Cost is $59 for Plaza Garden viewing ($35 ages 3 to 9); Tomorrowland Terrace is $79; $47 ages 3 to 9. Both include tax but not gratuity. Separate Magic Kingdom Park admission is required but not included in the cost.
Reservations can be made online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE.
Source: Disney Parks Blog