Holiday festivities at SeaWorld Orlando won’t be ending at the start of the new year; guests visiting the park during the first week of January, 2018 will be treated to the 3 Kings Celebration, the Latin tradition of honoring the arrival of the Three Wise Men. Those visiting the park will be able to enjoy extended features from SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration along with some special new experiences.
The 3 Kings Celebration will take place January 1st – 6th from 11 am to 7 pm (park close), is included with park admission, and will feature:
- Three Kings Processional: Guests may enjoy the processional several times throughout each day as it follows the Three Wise Men, with a full complement of animals, and a storyteller who will explain their tale and traditions. A special photo opportunity will also be available.
- Special Holiday Feast at Shark’s Underwater Grill: The restaurant will be serving an event-only traditional Puerto Rican dish including roasted pork with onion mojo arroz con gandules, pasteles and fried tostones garnished with mayoquetchup. The desert offering will be a homemade vanilla and cheese flan drizzled with caramel.
- Festive Food and Drinks: Event-exclusive offerings around the park will include miniature papas rellenas (fried stuffed potatoes), empanadas (cheese, chicken or beef), bacalaitos (codfish fritters) and authentic Puerto Rican quesitos. Frozen coquitos and frozen sangria will also be available.
- Live Musical Entertainment: Latin holiday favorites will be performed throughout the park by musical street acts.
- O Wondrous Night: SeaWorld’s signature holiday nativity event. As they describe it, “Experience a live nativity only SeaWorld can bring to life, with over 30 carols, life-sized puppets, and live animals in a spectacular Christmas favorite based on The Christmas Story. Told through the eyes of the animals that were there, ‘O Wondrous Night’ is a touching, light-hearted, and glorious celebration with a host of angels, animals, and the true glory of Christmas.”
- Sea of Trees: Guests can close each evening with a viewing of SeaWorld’s nighttime tree experience. “Take a walk through our wintery, watery wonderland and immerse yourself in a sea of holiday trees. Our glistening forest with over 100 trees sparkles to music and lights up the water… and, your eyes. As the lights literally dance to holiday classics, your heart will soar with wonder and delight at this truly awe-inspiring Christmas treat.”
SeaWorld will also have a special New Year’s Eve event where “Vibrant fireworks will fill the night sky and festive entertainment will take place throughout the park, including interactive DJ stations, craft beers and delectable bites.”
Source/Images: SeaWorld Orlando