The annual Disney Pin Celebration is returning to Epcot‘s World ShowPlace August 25-26, 2017, and the theme for this year’s event is, “Love is an Adventure!”
This year, the Cast Members who design and develop Disney pins were asked to define the phrase, “I love Disney.” There are so many beloved characters and storylines to choose from when creating pins surrounding this theme. Here is a look at some of the designs guests attending the event can look forward to having first dibs on purchasing:
The “Expressions of Love” pins have a collection size of sixteen and will be sold in a random two-per-box set. There will be eight limited-edition chaser pins available in addition to the eight pins pictured below.
Disney-Pixar’s “Up” fans will be excited to a set of pins featuring Carl and Ellie and there is even a Disney Villain-inspired “Love is Vain” set containing six 3D sculpted pins.
Guests can look forward to participating in trading activities, meeting Disney artists and merchandisers, and enjoying opportunities to take photos with famous Disney characters.
This event will take place from 9:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. Admission to “Love is an Adventure” is $150 per Guest and includes the following:
- Trading Board Games (four (4) vouchers per day)
- Go the Distance Trading Challenge
- Meet Disney Pin Merchandisers
- Disney Artist Panel
- Pin Artist Signings
- Character Meet & Greets and Photo Experiences
- One (1) $30 Disney Gift Card
- Limited Edition Commemorative Gifts
- Welcome Pin
- Go the Distance Trading Challenge Six (6) Pin Gift Set
- Goodbye Pin Set
- First opportunity to pre-purchase select themed Love is an Adventure merchandise via the Random Selection Process
For more details and to register, click here.
Source: Disney Parks Blog