Last year, Disney added FuelRod kiosks to their property, allowing guests to charge their electronic devices on the go with a portable battery that can be swapped out for a new one as needed. The charging system’s availability is now expanding, with 8 new kiosk locations just added to Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
The system will run you $30, and includes a fully charged battery and 3 charging cables (1 for most Android phones, 1 for Apple phones generation 4 and under, 1 for Apple phones generation 5 and up). Once the charge on the battery runs out, you have the option of recharging it yourself through your own USB port, or exchanging it for a new one at a kiosk.
The newest kiosk locations are:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort (Riverside)
- Disney’s Boardwalk Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort (French Quarter)
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort (to be added later this month)
Source: Orlando Theme Parks News