Seven Disney Springs Resort Area hotels will be offering “Teacher Appreciation Rates” from May 22 – September 30, 2017! Preschool, daycare, kindergarten, college teachers and support staff in the U.S. and Canada will a be able to take advantage of the limited time offer!
The special limited time rates for teachers at the Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels are as follows:
- B Resort & Spa – Disney Springs Resort Area – rates from $79 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Area – rates from $72 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs Area — rates from $135 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs Area – rates from $125 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Area – rates from $98 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area – rates from $95 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista — Disney Springs Resort Area – rates from $72 per room, per night
Additionally, guests at the Disney Springs Area Resort hotels will receive the “2017 Disney Springs Passport” booklet. This booklet features special discounts for entertainment and merchandise from Disney Springs. Some of these discounts are good at “House of Blues Restaurant, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace, T-REX, Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, Wolfgang Puck Express, American Threads, and Sephora.”
Availability may be limited, and certain hotels may have black out dates. These rates do not include taxes, parking, and other resort fees. Guests can not apply other discounts with this rate. Once teachers and school support staff check-in they must show proof of employment.