Seven Disney Springs Resort area hotels will be offering preschool, daycare, kindergarten – college teachers, and staff special appreciation rates May 28-September 15, 2018. The participating resorts include:
- B Resort & Spa – room rates starting at $89 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – room rates starting at $125.99 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – room rates starting at $125 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – room rates starting at $147 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – room rates starting at $111 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – room rates starting at $99 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – room rates starting at $82 per room, per night.
Through December 31, 2018 guests staying at any of the participating resorts can experience Extra Magic Hours. All seven resorts have shuttles every 30 minutes that transport guests to the four Walt Disney World theme parks and the two water parks. At night, the shuttles also transport guests to Disney Springs. Additionally, guests of the seven listed resorts can use the MyDisneyExperience app to book their FastPass+ reservations 60 days prior to their check-in.
Availability may be limited, and certain hotels may have blackout dates. These rates do not include taxes, parking, and other resort fees. Guests cannot apply other discounts in combination with this rate. Once teachers and school support staff check-in they must show proof of the United States of America or Canadian employment.
Guests at the Disney Springs Area Resort hotels will receive the “2018 Disney Springs Passport” booklet. This booklet features special discounts for entertainment and merchandise from Disney Springs. Some of these discounts are good at “House of Blues Restaurant & Bar, T-REX Café, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace, The Polite Pig, STK Orlando, Wolfgang Puck Express at Disney Springs Marketplace, Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company, Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers, Dino Store at T-REX, Rainforest Café Retail Village, Johnny Was, and Orlando Harley-Davidson® at Disney Springs.”
You can book this limited time teacher appreciation rate by contacting Disney directly, or by contacting a travel expert at Dreams Unlimited Travel.