A ticketing office location will be opening in Liberty Square. Beginning March 6, guests will be able to go to the location currently named as the Heritage House. This location is next to The Hall of Presidents. The current ticketing office location in the Magic Kingdom, which is in the Tomorrowland Light & Power Co., will close on March 1. This location will be open during all park hours.
At this in-park ticketing location guests can:
- Upgrade tickets by adding additional days
- Upgrade their ticket by adding the Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus add-on
- Upgrade tickets to an annual pass
- Replace a lost ticket
- Make dining reservations and event bookings
- Utilize additional Annual Passholder services