Update 9/22/17: The DIS continues to track which restaurants are extending the Magical Dining Month offer. The Disney Parks Blog revealed that Paddlefish and Morimoto Asia would be extending the offer until October 12, 2017, but that STK was not extending the discounted menu, and would end the offer on October 1, 2017.
Original 9/21/17: To make up for lost time due to Hurricane Irma, Visit Orlando’s Annual Magical Dining Month has been extended through October 12 at select restaurants. Several Walt Disney World restaurants that are participating in Magical Dining Month are partaking in that extension. While the majority of the original restaurants will participate in the extension, the exact list has not been made 100% clear. In an official statement on the Visit Orlando site, they’ve advised that the menus have been altered from the original promotion due to the extension and recommend that guests check in with each specific restaurant for more details and information.
Magical Dining Month has offered prix fixe menus for $35 per person at some of the fine dining locations on Walt Disney World property and around the Orlando area. What makes the Magical Dining Month even better is that one dollar from every meal goes to benefit Freedom Ride and BASE Camp Children’s Cancer Foundation.
The restaurants listed below were part of the original promotion, and we are working towards figuring out which, if any, are not taking part in the extension:
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside; for event menu, click here
- Grand Floridian Cafe at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa; for event menu, click here
- Il Mulino at the Walt Disney World Swan; for event menu, click here
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge; for event menu, click here
- Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs; for event menu, click here
- Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort; for event menu, click here
- Paddlefish at Disney Springs; for event menu, click here
- Ravello at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando; for event menu, click here
- STK Orlando at Disney Springs; for event menu, click here
- The Turf Club at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa; for event menu, click here
- The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort; for event menu, click here
- Todd English’s bluezoo at the Walt Disney World Dolphin; for event menu, click here