Disney ticket prices will go up August 5thby Leah Zanolla
Aug 3, 2010
Ticket prices will be raised at the Disneyland Resort and the Walt Disney World Resort on Thursday, August 5th. The exact amount of the raise hasn't been released yet, but in the past, it has been an average of 4%. We did hear that the price of the Premier Passport, which gives guests access to both Resorts, will remain the same.
Since tickets don't start to expire until you use them once to enter a theme park, you can purchase them now to save money on future trips! To purchase tickets before Thursday at the current price, click here for Disneyland tickets or Walt Disney World tickets.
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Other Disneyland News Stories
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
Club 33 members are upset about increased annual dues and decreased benefits.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.