New packet policy at runDisney eventsby Leah Zanolla
Mar 16, 2014
Effective with this August's Disneyland Half Marathon, runners participating in runDisney races will now be required to pick up their own participant packet.
From the runDisney website:
"YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR OWN PARTICIPANT PACKET (WHICH INCLUDES YOUR EVENT-ISSUED BIB NUMBER AND TIMING DEVICE) DURING REGULARLY SCHEDULED HOURS. Individuals will no longer be able to pick up participant packets on behalf of others."
Previously runners could complete a waiver to allow someone else to pick up their packet and bib.
The new policy will discourage the re-sale of race bibs for runDisney events, which typically sell out quickly.
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Other Disneyland News Stories
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
Club 33 members are upset about increased annual dues and decreased benefits.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.