Victoria & Albert's receives AAA Five-Diamond award for 14th consecutive yearLeah Zanolla | Posted: Jun 4, 2013 | Updated: Jun 4, 2013 - 5:58:12 PM
Walt Disney World's signature restaurant, Victoria & Albert's, has received the honor of becoming a AAA Five-Diamond restaurant for the 14th year in a row. Along with unique menus and the freshest ingredients, the staff must "exceed guest expectations by attending to every detail in an effortless and unobtrusive manner." Victoria & Albert's rises to meet those standards and then some. The restaurant features "Italian Sambonet silver, fine Royal Doulton and Wedgwood china, and Italian Frette tablecloths" that are hung to avoid creases. Female guests are given a stool on which to rest their handbags and are sent home with a rose. If patrons are cool in the restaurant, servers will offer a cashmere wrap for their shoulders.
Maitre d'Hotel Israel Perez, Chef Scott Hunnel and Master Pastry Chef Erich Herbitschek lead the team at Victoria & Albert's, offering Modern American flavors created with international ingredients and paired with wines for each course. The restaurant offers seating in their main dining room, the Queen Victoria's Room and the Chef's Table in the kitchen. The dining room seating offers 6 courses and is $135 per person and $65 if you would like wine pairings. The Chef's Table and Queen Victoria's room offer 10 courses and are $210, plus $105 for the wine pairings.
Daily Email DIS Updates
Stay Informed With All Things Disney!
Enter your email address below to receive DIS Updates by email – including News, Blogs, Podcasts, Discounts, and Disney Updates.
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
See AllRECENT DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS