Disney's Hollywood Studios and Epcot doing away with paper FastPassesLeah Zanolla | Posted: Jan 17, 2014 | Updated: Jan 17, 2014 - 11:52:14 AM
Coming sooner than expected, Disney's Hollywood Studios (DHS) and Epcot will be done using paper FastPasses as of next week; January 21 for DHS and January 23 for Epcot. Disney's Animal Kingdom made the move last month and Magic Kingdom just became paperless this week. The process will be the same at the last two parks, with onsite resort guests being able to make FastPass+ reservations ahead of time and offsite guests utilizing kiosks once they enter the parks. The difference for these two parks will be the tier system separating the attractions into groups. The tiers have already been in place for resort guests.
Group 1 (choose one)
- Test Track
- Character Spot
Group 2 (choose 2)
- Spaceship Earth
- Living with the Land
- Captain EO
- Journey into Imagination with Figment
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Turtle Talk with Crush
- Mission: SPACE
Disney's Hollywood Studios:
Group 1 (choose one)
- Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage
- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
- Toy Story Midway Mania
Group 2 (choose 2)
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- Disney Junior - Live on Stage
- The Great Movie Ride
- Muppet-Vision 3D
- Star Tours
- The American Idol Experience
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
- Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Daily Email DIS Updates
Stay Informed With All Things Disney!
Enter your email address below to receive DIS Updates by email – including News, Blogs, Podcasts, Discounts, and Disney Updates.
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
See AllRECENT DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS