Disney's Hollywood Studios offering boxed meals for busy season
| Posted: Dec 28, 2013 | Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Disney's Hollywood Studios
is once again offering "The Taste of Hollywood to Go" boxed meals for the busy period after the Christmas holiday, ending January 4, 2014. The meals are $15.99 for adults and $5.49 for children, or are one quick-service credit on the Disney Dining Plan. Meals include a 20-oz soft drink or water and reserved seating for Fantasmic!
(Based on availability, you choose which show you want to attend). Call 407-WDW-DINE up to 24 hours in advance to make a reservation for the meal, which can be picked up at Min & Bill's Dockside Diner
from 11:00am - 8:00pm. Choices for the meals are:
- Cold Roast beef with creamy horseradish spread, potato salad, grilled asparagus, chocolate cake
- California and tuna sushi roll, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers, spicy pecan chocolate cluster
- Shrimp salad with avocado, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers, mandarin orange cheesecake
- Hot fried chicken, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sweet corn and carrots, apple crisp
- Veggie sandwich with avocado, orange and tomato salad, tabbouleh, chocolate cake
- Kids meal includes turkey and cheese (American) wrap, apples, carrots with ranch dip, strawberry yogurt, seven-layer cookie bar OR strawberry yogurt, apples, carrots, Goldfish and apple cinnamon and oatmeal bar.