Get reserved seating for Disney's Fantasmic! with new boxed meals
Mar 18, 2013
From March 25 through April 4, "The Taste of Hollywood to Go" cold boxed meals will be offered at Disney's Hollywood Studios. The meals will be $15.99 for adults and $5.49 for children and will include a 20-oz soft drink or water and reserved seating for Fantasmic! (Based on availability, you choose which show you want to attend). Call 407-WDW-DINE up to 24 hours in advance to make a reservation for the meal, which can be picked up at Min & Bill's Dockside Diner from 11:00am - 8:00pm. A credit card is required with complete payment upon arrival (24-hour cancellation policy applies). There may be same day availability; check in the park when you arrive. If using the Disney Dining Plan, each meal is one counter service credit.
- Roast beef sandwich with creamy horseradish spread, potato salad, grilled asparagus, chocolate cake
- California and tuna sushi roll with avocado, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers, spicy pecan chocolate cluster
- Shrimp salad with avocado, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers, mandarin orange cheesecake
- Cold fried chicken, roasted sweet potato and baby spinach, broccoli slaw, blueberry cheesecake
- Veggie sandwich with avocado, orange and tomato salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers, spicy pecan chocolate cluster
- Kids meal includes turkey and cheese (American) wrap, apples, carrots with ranch dip, strawberry yogurt, seven-layer cookie bar OR strawberry yogurt, apples carrots, Goldfish crackers and apple and cinnamon oatmeal bar.