Second Limited Time Magic celebrations planned for Disney theme parksby Leah Zanolla
Jan 12, 2013
The second Limited Time Magic celebrations have been announced for the U.S. Disney theme parks. Walt Disney World will celebrate in the Canada Pavilion at Epcot with a Winter Wonderland. There will be falling snow and a photo meet and greet with Disney Characters daily from 10:30am - 2:10pm and 3:05pm - 5:45pm from January 14-20.
In Disneyland, the New Orleans Bayou Bash! will return in New Orleans Square. This party will take place from 10:00am - 6:00pm on January 18-21, January 25-27, February 1-3, and February 8-12. Some of the exciting events will include:
- Princess Tiana's Mardi Gras Celebration: Follow Princess Tiana, Prince Naveen and Louis from New Orleans Square to the Rivers of America and hear the songs from "The Princess and the Frog."
- Jambalaya Jazz Band: Performing in New Orleans Square.
- Royal Street Bachelors: Performing at the French Market Stage. Princess Tiana will visit throughout the day.
- New Orleans Traditional Jazz Band: A traditional Mardi Gras procession through the streets of New Orleans Square.
- Character greetings in the Court of Angels: Meet Princess Tiana, as well as Mickey, Minnie and Goofy, all dressed in their Mardi Gras costumes.
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Other Disneyland News Stories
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
Club 33 members are upset about increased annual dues and decreased benefits.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Succumbing to the Charms of Hong Kong Disneyland - Not surprisingly, the park has many things in common with the other two “Magic Kingdom” style parks I have visited, and it also has many features that make it unique.
- Disneyland announces Diamond Celebration Merchandise Event - The Disneyland Resort has announced a merchandise event to take place May 20 and 21, just before the Diamond Celebration kicks off.
- Save up to 20% on Premium Rooms at the Disneyland Resort - Save up to 20% on Premium rooms at the hotels of the Disneyland Resort select weeknights this Spring.
- Spring Time Roundup 2015 at Big Thunder Ranch - Check out Spring Time Roundup at Big Thunder Ranch where you can meet the Easter Bunny, Mickey and Minnie in their finest Spring outfits and Disney rabbits including bunny Pluto!
- Disney Visa cardholders - Save 25% at Disneyland Resort Hotels - With this new offer, Disney Visa cardholders can save 25% on weeknight stays at the hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Menu for the re-themed Smokejumpers Grill at California Adventure - This was formerly the Taste Pilots' Grill.
- Smokejumpers Grill now open at California Adventure - Smokejumpers Grill is now open at California Adventure in the former Taste Pilots' Grill location.
- Five Guests who turn into Disney Villains
- Driving to Disney - do you drive overnight or during the day?
- Springtime Roundup begins March 20th at Disneyland - Disneyland Park's Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree is the home to the Springtime Roundup where guest can meet the Easter Bunny (and other famous Disney rabbits).
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Best Western Park Place Inn
- New Spring menu at Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe - Jolly Holiday Bakery Café at Disneyland Park has a new menu that includes a roast beef & bleu cheese sandwich and a sun-dried tomato Caesar salad.
- Blog - Review: "Cinderella" is impressive, but was it and "Frozen Fever" necessary?
- Smokejumpers Grill opens March 20 at California Adventure - As part of the re-theming of Condor Flats to Grizzly Peak Airfield, Taste Pilots Grill re-opens March 20th as Smokejumpers Grill.
- St. Patrick's Day at Disneyland's Downtown Disney - For St. Patrick's Day, several of the restaurants in Downtown Disney will have special menu items. Entertainment will be offered near the WonderGround Gallery.
- Disneyland's Innoventions closes March 31st - Disneyland has announced that Innoventions will be closing on March 31, 2015.
- Walt Disney and The Little Golden Books
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS