Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 scheduleby Leah Zanolla
May 20, 2014
Disney Cruise Line's (DCL) announcement of late-2015 itineraries includes a return to Hawaii with two ten-night cruises, as well as departures from San Diego and Galveston. Available for booking tomorrow, these released itineraries now fill out the entire 2015 calendar year for Disney's four ships.
In September of 2015, the Disney Wonder will depart on two one-way Hawaiian sailings. The first itinerary will leave Vancouver on September 7th for a 10-night sailing to end in Honolulu. The ship will then depart Honolulu on September 17th for a return 10-night sailing to Vancouver. These voyages will bring passengers to the famous Waikiki beaches on Oahu, the Haleakala Crater on Maui as well as Kauai and Hawaii Island (also known as the "Big Island.")
Starting in November of 2015, Disney Cruise Line will once again depart from Galveston, Texas. The Disney Wonder will set sail on seven-night Bahamian cruises visiting Key West, Nassau and Castaway Cay. There will also be one seven-night Western Caribbean cruise and two shorter sailings (one six and one four night) around the holidays.
Disney Cruise Line fans on the West Coast will be able to choose from six "limited time" cruises on the Disney Wonder. During the month of October, the Disney Wonder will offer sailings from San Diego to Baja with five and three night options. Passengers looking for shorter options can choose from an October 9th or October 16th two-night "Weekend Getaway" sailing.
Finally, Disney will continue to offer sailings from Port Canaveral and Miami, taking passengers to the Bahamas and Caribbean. Guests wishing to depart from Port Canaveral can pick from three, four, five and seven night options. Those who would rather leave from Miami will have four and five night cruises from which to choose.
All of the above dates and itineraries can be booked beginning Wednesday, May 21st.
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Disney Cruise News Stories
- Disney Cruise Line releases sail dates for early 2016
Two new Caribbean ports have been added.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
See AllDIS SITE UPDATES
- Universal Orlando announces 25th Anniversary Concert Series
- Military discounts available for Eastern Caribbean sailing on Disney Cruise Line
- Pirates of the Caribbean rehab moved back to June 8
- DISAPALOOZA Diagon Alley Party - December 05, 2015
- What are your favorite souvenirs from Disney?
- Best Places To Take Mid-Day Breaks Within EPCOT
- Coronado Springs Business Class, Worth it or Not?
- Why You Should Plan To Divert From Your "Plan"
- Innoventions West exhibits closing April 29
- Sounds Like Summer Concert Series performers and dates announced
- Blog - Downtown Disney Construction Update
- Creating A Theme Park Adventure
- The Great Reveal Debate: When to tell the kids about your Disney vacation
- Mother's Day offerings at the Disneyland Resort
- American Ninja Warrior taping at Universal Orlando in May
- Dockside Margaritas opening at Downtown Disney April 23
- Universal Orlando raising employees' base pay
- Prices increase for Pirates League on the Disney Fantasy
- Walt Disney World for Teens
- Disney Springs' "World Showcase of Flavors"
- Disney Cruise Line raises prices at Palo and Remy
- Blog - The Universal Day - Islands of Adventure
- A Few Obscure Things That Could Ruin Your Disney Vacation
- Spending the afternoon at a hidden gem: Tom Sawyer Island
- The Whole World and Beyond - In 27 Square Miles!
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium Packages now available
- Adventures by Disney Insiders eligible for one free hotel night
- Adventures by Disney announces Danube River Cruise
- it's a small world closes for rehab
- VIDEO: Peter Pan's Flight Pre-2015 Refurb POV at Disneyland
- Be Our Guest breakfast can now be pre-ordered
- Menu for The BOATHOUSE at Downtown Disney
- Florida residents can take advantage of Disney Cruise Line discounts
- Walt Disney World's Jungle Cruise closes for refurb
- The BOATHOUSE opens today at Downtown Disney
- 4 Reasons Why Disney Should Consider Bringing Back 3 Of The Original Hotel Concepts
- Five Things You Should Know Before Visiting Disneyland Paris
- Dooney & Bourke release at Downtown Disney
- Disney Myth buster: A Disney Vacation is Too Expensive
- This Dad's Disney "Duh" Moments
- Sleeper Pick, Best Resort for Tots: Bay Lake Tower
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party tickets now on sale
- Night of Joy tickets now available
- Tickets now on sale for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
- ABD Providing Transfers from Airport for Pre- and Post-night Stays
- What's in your Disney park bag?
- Premium packages and VIP tour details for Star Wars Weekends
- Discounted Disney Cruise Line rates released for the general public
- Main pool reopened at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
- Main pool at Contemporary Resort to be closed in September
- Convenient dining options near the Disney World parks
- Tables in Wonderland special dining events announced
- Kids stay free with a four night stay at Cabana Bay Beach Resort