Woman arrested for Disney Cruise Line scamby Leah Zanolla
Apr 25, 2014
A woman has been arrested for pretending to book Disney Cruise Line vacations, then pocketing the money. Diana Trish Valentin-Caban, of St. Cloud, was contacted by phone by two Miami residents who believed they were speaking to a travel agent; police later confirmed that she was not affiliated with a travel agency. An acquaintance referred them to Valentin-Caban. They paid her close to $5,000, but after cashing the checks, she was unable to be found. Disney Cruise Line told the victims they had no reservations in their names.
The case is still open, but Valentin-Caban has been charged with two counts of grand theft.
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Disney Cruise News Stories
- Disney Cruise Line releases sail dates for early 2016
Two new Caribbean ports have been added.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
See AllDisney News and Updates
DISNEY PARK HOURS
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
8:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 10:00
11:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:30
10:00 - 5:00
10:00 - 5:00