2011 & 2012 Disneyland Food and Wine Festival canceledby Leah Zanolla
Nov 3, 2010
According to the Disney Parks Blog, due to the ongoing expansion of Disney California Adventure, the Disneyland Resort has canceled its popular California Food and Wine Festival in both 2011 and 2012. The construction will apparently affect both the entry plaza and the "hub area" which Disney claims would make it very difficult to put on the festival. As of now, there do not appear to be any plans to relocate this event.
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Other Disneyland News Stories
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
Club 33 members are upset about increased annual dues and decreased benefits.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.