Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnightby Leah Zanolla
May 18, 2014
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on nearly all of their tickets and annual passes overnight.
While annual increases on Disneyland Resort tickets and passes are expected, this year's increase was done rather quietly, with just a few rumors being posted on sites like the disboards. A 1-day 1-park ticket is now $96 (up from $92).
Most of the ticket increases were in the 2-4% range, however the adult 3-5 day 1-park tickets were virtually unchanged, with the adult 4-day 1-park ticket not increasing at all. The lone exception is the nearly 10% increase on both the child and adult 1-day hopper ticket, which is now $150 for an adult.
Price increases in Disneyland Resort annual passes were in the 4-6% range, with the Premium Pass up $30 to $699. Disneyland has suspended sales of their Southern California pass to all but those renewing. The Southern California Select pass is still available for purchase.
The Premier Pass, which is valid at both the Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World resort increased 5% to $1,029 (plus applicable tax).
A full list of Disneyland Ticket prices can be found at wdwinfo.com.
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Other Disneyland News Stories
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
Club 33 members are upset about increased annual dues and decreased benefits.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Walt Disney and The Little Golden Books
- How Disney saved my life after my child lost hers
- Why taking kids would never ruin a Disney Vacation - In response to the article Why I Wouldn’t Ruin My Disney Vacation By Taking Kids.
- Easy ways to stay healthy at Disney
- The Other Hawaii (Part 1): How to See the Best of the Islands from a Cruise Ship
- Neil Patrick Harris to co-host World of Color: Celebrate! - Neil Patrick Harris and Mickey Mouse will host the new World of Color: Celebrate! when it opens May 22nd.
- Disneyland Resort ticket prices increase - Disneyland ticket prices have increased as expected, but the elimination of most parking ad-ons was a surprise.
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani - booking date extended! - Savings Include: 3-night stays: 10% off, 4-night stays: 20% off, or 5-or more night stays: 30% off
- Blog - Federal Court Dismisses Lawsuit Alleging "Frozen" is "My Life Story"
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS