Disneyland to begin enforcing FastPass return timesby Leah Zanolla
Feb 11, 2013
It appears that Disneyland is following in the footsteps of Walt Disney World and will begin enforcing FastPass return times beginning Monday, February 18. Signs have been seen on top of the FastPass machines stating: "Please return within the one hour window printed on your Disney FastPass Ticket."
Previously, guests could use their FastPasses anytime after their return window began. Walt Disney World began enforcing the change last year.
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Other Disneyland News Stories
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
Club 33 members are upset about increased annual dues and decreased benefits.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.