Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventureby Leah Zanolla
Jun 27, 2014
Disney California Adventure's Alfresco Tasting Terrace at Golden Vine Winery has a new menu and wine list. Reservations are not required for the 40-seat space, which serves Mediterranean-inspired appetizers along with the wines. The wines available are all party of the "Disney Family of Wines," which the Disney Parks Blog describes as "having a personal connection to the Disney name: an artistic talent, a sense of what makes for good storytelling, quintessential family DNA... all of the wineries display qualities long identified with Walt Disney and The Walt Disney Company, carrying on the Disney legacy and typifying the passion, innovation and quality that the name Disney symbolizes."
The eight wineries are:
- Fess Parker Winery
- MacMurray Ranch
- Silverado Vineyards
- Lasseter Family Winery
- Gogi (owned by actor Kurt Russell)
- Frank Family Vineyards
- Chappellet Winery
- Skywalker Vineyards
Examples of dishes on the menu include:
- Fritto Misto (crisp stack of calamari, mussels, green beans and artichokes with pepperoncini aioli for dipping)
- Aged Cheddar-Risotta Bites with roasted garlic-herb aioli and marinara
- Bruschetta with fresh tomatoes, basil, garlic and Parmesan
- Charcuterie and Cheese board with Gorgonzola blue cheese, Fontina, Prosciutto Di Parma, Spanish-style chorizo, green olives, marinated mushrooms, walnuts, and dry-cured black Beldi olives
- Grilled shrimp and Spanish chorizo
- Trio of Beef Tenderloin Sliders with horseradish and caramelized onion aioli
- Roasted Duck Rillettes served with crostini, orange marmalade and Castelvetrano olives.
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Other Disneyland News Stories
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
Club 33 members are upset about increased annual dues and decreased benefits.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- What is Your Family's Ideal Number of Days at Disney? - Do you prefer to take more frequent shorter trips or long trips less often?
- World of Color Late-Night Breakfast Package for the 24-Hour Party - In addition to their normal lunch and dinner packages, California Adventure will be offering a late-night breakfast World of Color package on May 22nd/23rd with reserved viewing for a 3am show.
- DISAPALOOZA Diagon Alley Party - December 05, 2015 - Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc, The DIS and the DISUnplugged are proud to announce details of this year's DISapalooza Event. We will be renting out all of Diagon Alley for the enjoyment of our guests! December 05, 2015 (9:00 p.m. - midnight) Price: $75/person
- What are your favorite souvenirs from Disney? - Souvenirs can be a great way to remember a special moment you had at the parks or even just a way to bring Disney into your everyday life.
- Mother's Day offerings at the Disneyland Resort - Several locations throughout the Resort will offer special menu items on May 10th in honor of Mother's Day.
- VIDEO: Peter Pan's Flight Pre-2015 Refurb POV at Disneyland - This is one of Park's original 17 attractions.
- Five Things You Should Know Before Visiting Disneyland Paris
- Disney Myth buster: A Disney Vacation is Too Expensive - Let's break down the numbers and compare exactly how Disney stacks up against other common vacation destinations.
- What's in your Disney park bag?
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS