No more free coffee refills on Disneyland's Main Street U.S.A.by Leah Zanolla
Mar 31, 2013
Disneyland fans have enjoyed free refills on coffee at Market House since the park opened in 1955. On April 15, the location will close to be turned into a Starbucks (opening this fall), and will do away with the free coffee. Guests at the Main Street U.S.A. location had been able to purchase a cup of coffee in the morning, then bring their receipt back for free refills of black coffee all day long.
Market House is to become one of six Starbucks locations opening in the U.S. Disney theme parks. The first opened at Disney California Adventure last year.
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Other Disneyland News Stories
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
Club 33 members are upset about increased annual dues and decreased benefits.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.