Popular Disneyland act moves to Knott's Berry Farmby Leah Zanolla
Jan 11, 2014
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies, the musical comedy show that "retired" recently from Disneyland after more than 20 years, has found a new home at Knott's Berry Farm.
Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies, the new name for the group, will perform their show weekends at the Wilderness Dance Hall in Knott's Ghost Town beginning January 18th.
The Billys wrapped up their long tenure at Disneyland Park with a standing-room-only performance on January 6th.
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Other Disneyland News Stories
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
Club 33 members are upset about increased annual dues and decreased benefits.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.