Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguishedby Leah Zanolla
Jun 23, 2014
A trash fire at Disneyland Park Sunday afternoon sent clouds of gray smoke up in the air above Main Street U.S.A. and Sleeping Beauty Castle. The fire was on a backstage loading dock, but was extinguished in just a few minutes. The fire's cause is not known; there were no injuries and no reports of damage. Guests at the theme park posted photos of the smoke on Twitter and Instagram.
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Other Disneyland News Stories
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
Club 33 members are upset about increased annual dues and decreased benefits.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.