Smell of paint makes 4 Disneyland employees feel sickby Leah Zanolla
Mar 29, 2014
The smell of paint caused four Disneyland employees to be transferred to a hospital for evaluation Friday, March 28. Anaheim Fire & Rescue were called to the park around 1:30pm for a "possible hazardous material situation," which later turned out to be paint fumes. The fire department said no park guests were affected, nor were park operations.
Anaheim Fire Rescue later tweeted: The odor paint caused 4 employees to feel nausea. Not effecting park guests or operations. The employees were taken to area hospitals.
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Other Disneyland News Stories
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
Club 33 members are upset about increased annual dues and decreased benefits.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.