Bands, Brew and BBQ returns to SeaWorld Orlando
| Posted: Nov 29, 2012 | Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
SeaWorld Orlando's popular "Bands, Brew and BBQ" event returns in February, but this time it's bigger and longer than ever. The concerts will take place on Saturdays and Sundays, running every weekend from February 9 through March 17, two weekends longer than last year!
Guests will enjoy concerts by rock and country artists, while sampling from a list of 50 craft beers and local Orlando barbecue.
This year's performers will be:
* Chris Young with Jerrod Niemann - Saturday, Feb. 9
* Merle Haggard - Sunday, Feb. 10
* The Beach Boys - Saturday, Feb. 16
* Styx - Sunday, Feb. 17
* Big & Rich - Saturday, Feb. 23
* Third Eye Blind - Sunday, Feb. 24
* Daryl Hall and John Oates - Saturday, March 2
* Darius Rucker - Sunday, March 3
* Michael McDonald - Saturday, March 9
* Josh Turner - Sunday, March 10
* Rodney Atkins with Uncle Kracker - Saturday, March 16
* Sheryl Crow - Sunday, March 17
"Bands, Brew and BBQ" concerts are included with park admission. Food and beverages are available for an additional fee.