It is important that our site visitors understand that any information you provide to us during the course of your visit to our site is NEVER sold or provided to any third party for any reason. The information collected is used ONLY for it's intended purpose.
1. What Personally Identifiable Information of yours is collected
2. What organization is collecting the information
3. How the information is used
4. With whom the information may be shared
5. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use, and
distribution of the information
6. Important exceptions
7. COPA compliance
1. What Personally Identifiable Information of yours is collected:
General information for the purpose of determining the number of visitors to our site is captured every time you visit. This information includes the IP Address of your Internet Service Provider, the type of browser you are using, the date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of
the website from which you linked directly to our site. The only time personal information about you is captured is when you provide that information to us in the form of a survey, contest, free email account, discussion forum registration, chat forum registration or free visitor web site registration.
2. What organization is collecting the information:
The information that you provide to us is collected and maintained by Werner Technologies, LLC., 12179 S. Apopka Vineland Rd, Suite 523, Orlando, Florida 32836
3. How is the information used:
The information is used only for the purpose it is intended. Under no circumstances will your email address, or personal information be sold to any third party, at any time for any reason. We will use the email information ONLY for issues that pertain to the area in which you provided the information. For example, if we have plans to make changes to our free email program, all those who registered for that program will receive an email outlining those changes. If you have signed up for one of our mailing lists, only information pertaining to that mailing list is sent to you, along with clear and explicit instructions on how to unsubscribe from such a list. At no time will you be solicited directly from the site unless you have acknowledged that you wish to receive such information.
4. With whom is the information shared:
The information is not shared with any other entity under any circumstance unless ordered by a court of law to do so.
5. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use, and distribution of the information:
The only areas that require entry of any personal data are listed above. You have the right not to participate in these forums if you do not wish to include your personal information. At any time, you can request that your name be removed from any of our mailing lists by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Important Exceptions:
When you register to post on our discussion forums, you are given the option to display your email address for other site visitors to see. If you opt to do that, we have no control over what mail you may receive as a result. At that point, the information is considered 'published' with your permission. You can still use our discussion forums and NOT display your email address by selecting that option during the registration process.
Also, when you sign up for a particular advertisers services (via the site), that advertiser may use your email address to provide you with information on their services.
7. COPA Compliance:
In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Act, we affirm the following:
Corey Martin, President
Peter Werner, Owner
Werner Technologies, LLC.
424 E. Central Blvd 324
Orlando, Fl 32801
Personal Information Collected: The only time personal information on the site may be collected by a person under the age of 13 years old, is if said child registers for use of our discussion board. The discussion board does not ask for the users name, rather it requires the creation of a 'screen name' that the user determines. It does provide for the entry of the users City and State, but these are not mandatory fields. The information collected during the registration process is only to contact the user in the event that there is a problem with their use of the discussion forums, or if there are changes made to the forums that require notification. Each user has the option to select NOT to be notified in such instances. Under no circumstances is any information collected EVER provided to third parties. Parents have the option to agree to the collection and use of the child's information without consenting to the disclosure of the information to third parties.
We do not require any participant, regardless of age, to provide more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in our discussion forums or chat rooms.
Parents have the right, under law, to request to view all personal information collected on their children and to request that it be deleted from our records. Parents also retain the right to refuse to allow further collection or use of the child's information.
Any parent wishing to review this information, or requesting a deletion of that information should contact the webmaster of this site via email at email@example.com
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- "Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island" show cancelled at SeaWorld
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Hollywood Studios