- Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend Overview
- Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend Overview
- Expedition Everest Challenge Overview
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10-Miler Weekend Overview
- Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon Overview
- List of annual Disney races
1/7/15 - 1/11/15
The Disney Castaway Cay Challenge has been added to the 2015 Marathon Weekend. Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during Marathon Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream January 12. When runners complete both a Marathon Weekend race and the Castaway Cay 5K, they will receive a special Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge Medal in addition to their finishing medals. Runners will also get to participate in exclusive activities, enjoy featured menu items and purchase special merchandise while on the cruise.
The Annual Walt Disney World Marathon is one of the most popular race events in the U.S. You'll find that registration often fills up within days of opening. For complete details click here.
- A Beginner's Guide to Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend
- Read a blog about 2011's Marathon Weekend
This festival of races is held annually during the beginning of January (usually the first full weekend after the New Year), and has grown into the largest combined running event in the country. Nearly 55,000 competitors registered for one of the races in 2010. The schedule for the weekend's races has remained consistent with a Family 5k Fun Run on Friday, the Half Marathon (13.1 miles) on Saturday, and the Full Marathon (26.2 miles) taking place on Sunday. Runners can also register to compete in both the half and full marathons in what's known as Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge (39.3 total miles and you receive 3 medals for completing the 2 races). The Dopey Challenge was new in 2014 and runners who register for this must compete in all four races over the weekend, for a total of 48.6 miles (runners who complete this will get 6 medals - one for each race, plus one for the Goofy Challenge and one for the Dopey Challenge). Disney races welcome competitors of all abilities, and one definitely does not have to be a World Class athlete to take part. There are many walkers participating in the event, and Disney has set a generous 16:00 min/mile pace time to complete the race.
Of course, the big draw of any Disney race is running through the theme parks. However, there are also many characters and entertainers throughout the course. Racers will stop for photos with characters, many of which are rarely found out and about in the parks. There will also be bands, high school cheering squads, DJs, dancers, and lots of entertainment along the course to distract you from the miles.
Registration spots for the races fill up quickly. If you know for sure you want to participate in one of the events, we recommend you register as soon as possible.
Course maps for the marathon weekend events can be found below as well as first hand reports from previous years' races.
Thursday, January 8 - Saturday, January 10, 2015
Kids Dashes: 11:00am
Mickey Mile: 12:30pm
These races are held at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and are a great way to include your little ones in the racing fun!
- 12 months and under - Diaper Dash for crawlers
- 1-3 years old - 100m dash
- 4-6 years old - 200m dash
- 7-8 years old - 400m dash
- Mickey Mile - Open to all children 13 years old & under
Family 5K Fun Run:
Thursday, January 8, 2015 6:30am
Entire 3.1 mile course takes place in the Epcot theme park. This is a great chance for families to run together! If you've got a little one that's not quite up to running that far, try out the Stroller Walk Division!
Walt Disney World 10K:
Friday, January 9, 2015
This is the first year for this new race - 6.2 miles through Epcot's scenic World Showcase with Disney characters and entertainment along the way!
Walt Disney World Half Marathon:
Saturday, January 10, 2015
Sunday, January 11, 2015
The 26.2 mile course starts at Epcot, up to and through the Magic Kingdom, down to Disney's Animal Kingdom, over to Disney's Hollywood Studios, back to Epcot, and finishes in the parking lot.
2/19/15 - 2/22/15
The Disney Castaway Cay Challenge has been added to the
2015 Princess Half Marathon Weekend. Runners who are registered for any of the
Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to
complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney
Dream February 23-27. When runners complete both a Princess Half Marathon Weekend race and
the Castaway Cay 5K, they will receive a special Disney
Castaway Cay Challenge Medal in addition to their finishing medals.
Runners will also get to participate in exclusive activities, enjoy
featured menu items and purchase special merchandise while on the
The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
On the heels of the successful Walt Disney World Marathon weekend, runDisney created an event to celebrate women's health and fitness. In 2009, Disney's Princess Half Marathon debuted, and in its second year the event drew 13,000 registered competitors. While runDisney markets the race as designed just for women, it is not exclusive to women. Men can (and do) enter this event, but are not eligible for any of the awards.
If you're familiar with the Walt Disney World Half Marathon, then Disney's Princess Half Marathon will feel very similar. The 13.1 mile half marathon follows the same route as January's Walt Disney World Half Marathon - starting outside Epcot, up and through the Magic Kingdom, and back to Epcot.
The finisher's medal is one of the nicest medals you'll receive for completing a Disney race. The medal is shaped like a princess's tiara and festooned with faux jewels.
In addition, finishing Disney's Princess Half Marathon along with the successful completion of the Disneyland Half Marathon in September (of the same calendar year) qualifies you for an additional medal - the coveted (and equally handsome) Coast to Coast Race Challenge medal. Note: finishing any of the half or full marathons held at Walt Disney World along with the Disneyland Half Marathon will secure you the Coast to Coast Challenge medal.
Along with the 13.1 mile Princess Half Marathon on Sunday, there is also the Disney's Royal Family 5k (3.1 mile) fun run staged in Epcot around the World Showcase and the Disney Enchanted 10K at Epcot. There are also a series of kids races on Saturday held at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. The kids races are run on the track and range in various distances from a diaper dash; to 100, 200, and 400 meter dashes; to a 1 mile run.
- Disney Royal Family 5K - Friday, February 20, 2015
- $60 by 11/25/14
- $70 on or after 11/26/14
- Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Breakfast - Friday, February 20 and Saturday, February 21, 2015
- $39 for adults (ages 10 and up)
- $26 for kids (ages 3-9)
- Pasta in the Park Party - Friday, February 20-Saturday, February 21, 2015
- $54 for adults (ages 10 and up)
- $30 for kids (ages 3-9)
- runDisney Kids Races - Friday, February 20-Saturday, February 21, 2015
- $15 by 11/25/14
- $20 on or after 11/26/14
- Disney Princess Enchanted 10K - Saturday, February 21, 2015
- $105 by 9/1/14
- $120 from 9/2-10/21/14
- $135 on or after 10/22/14
- Glass Slipper Challenge (a special challenge for racers who run both the Enchanted 10K, plus the Princess Half Marathon) - Saturday, February 21-Sunday, February 22, 2015
- $295 by 9/1/14
- $320 from 9/2-10/21/14
- $345 on or after 10/22/14
- Disney's Princess Half Marathon - Sunday, February 22, 2015
- $170 by 9/1/14
- $185 from 9/2-10/21/14
- $200 on or after 10/22/14
- Happily Ever After Party at Downtown Disney - Sunday, February 22, 2015
- Race Retreat - Sunday, February 22, 2015
5/3/14 - 5/4/14
The Expedition Everest Challenge is different than any other race offered by runDisney. The event is described as an "urban adventure" with the majority of entrants competing in teams of two (although, individual entries are permitted). The Expedition Everest Challenge is a nighttime race with 3 different parts. It starts with a 5K run through Disney's Animal Kingdom, followed by an obstacle course, and finishing with a scavenger hunt back in Animal Kingdom. Once you have completed all components of the challenge, you can join the post-race party in Animal Kingdom's Dinoland, U.S.A. until the wee hours of the morning (1:00 am).
The race starts in typical, exciting Disney fashion with fireworks blasting into the sky from an archway above the starting line. After running the 5k, competitors complete 4 hazards in the obstacle course, and then pick up a “passport” containing clues for the scavenger hunt.
Each passport contains 4 clues to answer during the scavenger hunt. The clues are spread out in the different areas of the park 1) Discovery Island, 2) Africa, 3) Asia, and 4) Expedition Everest. Write the answers to the clues in the passport, and make your way to the finish line at DinoLand U.S.A. to pick up your finisher's medal. It's now time to party (a ticket to the party is included with the registration fee for the race).
The party has a DJ playing music until midnight, food and drink available to purchase, and the opportunity to ride Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids, and the rides in Chester and Hester’s DinoRama. The highlight of the evening is definitely being able to repeatedly ride Expedition Everest at night with no line.
This is a unique race among the runDisney offerings, and one of the few ways to experience some of Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s signature attractions at night.
10/3/14 - 10/4/14
Events this weekend will include The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10-Miler, a Family Fun Run 5K, Kids' Races and the Disney Villains Hollywood Bash post-race party!
This nighttime race will take you through ESPN Wide World of Sports, Hollywood Studios (including the Lights, Motors, Action Extreme Stunt Show!) and end at The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction!
Prices for the weekend's events are:
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10-Miler
- $145 (by 3/25/14)
- $160 (3/26 - 5/27/14)
- $175 (5/28/14 and after)
- Happy Haunted 5K Trail Run
- $55 per person (by 7/29/14)
- $65 (7/30/14 and after)
- Kids' Races
- Kids Dash
- $15 (by 7/29/14)
- $20 (7/30/14 and after)
- 1-mile run
- $30 (by 7/29/14)
- $35 (7/30/14 and after)
- Kids Dash
- Disney Villains Hollywood Bash
- 10/4/14 10:30 pm - 4:00 am
- At this post-race party, runners will enjoy a DJ, meet and greets with Disney Villains and ride on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Star Tours, Muppet Vision 3D, The Great Movie Ride and Toy Story Mania! Tickets to the event are included with registration to the 10-Miler race; friends and family can purchase tickets for $55 by 5/28/14, $65 from 5/29/14 - 9/3/14 or $75 9/4/14 and after.
11/8/14 - 11/9/14
In 2010, runDisney offered a new race weekend timed with the opening of the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. The Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon is unique among runDisney's race offerings. First, it's the only nighttime half marathon staged at Walt Disney World - starting at 10:00 pm from the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. Second, the race has a relay option where the 13.1 miles is divided between two runners. Along the way, the race course winds through two theme parks, Disney's Animal Kingdom and Disney's Hollywood Studios, and finishes at Epcot for a runner's night out celebration. The finish line party lasts into the wee hours of the following morning (2-3 am), and features food from the international kiosks of the Food and Wine Festival as well as access to Epcot attractions including: Soarin', Test Track, Mission Space, and Maelstrom.
The finisher's medals for both the half marathon and relay are inspired by Epcot's Spaceship Earth. Registration fees for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon or Relay includes (for each participant) a tech t-shirt, goody bag, finisher's medal, transportation to and from race, access to finish line party, one complimentary beer, wine, or soft drink, and a gift card that can be used at the international kiosks.
In addition to the half marathon, the weekend also includes a Halloween 5K fun run usually held the morning before the half marathon, therefore, making it possible to complete a Disney 5K and half marathon in the same (albeit very long) day! Click here for more information on the Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend and to register for the race.
Watch the video below for a guided tour of the race course taken during the 2010 Inaugural Wine and Dine Half Marathon.
*These dates are subject to change, but this is when the races are normally held.
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Opening Ceremony - Villains Unleashed kicked off at Disney's Hollywood Studios with an opening ceremony hosted by Hades, Pain, Panic and Megara from Hercules. Once the stars of the night took the stage they introduced some of the 50 Disney Villains guests could meet at the special hard ticket event.
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Event Overview - Over 50 Disney villains took over Disney's Hollywood Studios for the Villains Unleashed Event.
- Times updated for events at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - The Party is a specially ticketed event at the Magic Kingdom that begins September 1.
- Villains' Sinister Soiree add-on available for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - This special add-on will give guests preferred viewing for Mickey's Boo to You Halloween Parade (8:15pm) and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks show. Lady Tremaine will host a dessert soiree at Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant for you and some of her friends.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - "Villains Unleashed" needs leashing up - Disney's overcrowded hard ticket event leaves guests in long lines most of the night
- Mickey's PhilharMagic refurb extended - The end date has been moved from September 19 to the 28th. The attraction will go down September 8.
- Enchanted Tiki Room going down for refurb in late September - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed from 9/27 - 10/3/2014.
- Two Epcot New Year's Eve dining events released - More New Year's Eve events are yet to be released.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Updated operating schedule for monorails - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles added to Epcot parking lot - Disney has added four Level 2 ChargePoint charging stations to the Journey parking lot at Epcot. Electric vehicles will be charged $.35 per kw/h, with a minimum charge of $1.50.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/31/14 - Tickets are still available for all other dates.
- New Move it! Shake it! Dance and Play it! Street Party to debut at Magic Kingdom this fall - Stitch and Phineas & Ferb will join the party and Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy will ride on top of giant gift boxes. The soundtrack will feature remixed classic party songs and guests will vote for one of three current hits to be played.
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- MagicBands can now be purchased without ticket media - The bands are now available for purchase across property.
- Changes to boat schedules at Downtown Disney - Schedules have been changing recently due to construction.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Ultimate Day VIP Tour available at Epcot Food & Wine Festival - This daylong tour begins at the Festival Center's VIP Lounge and includes champagne, a beverage tasting, six-course tapas-style lunch, wine, private backstage tours, time on Epcot attractions, food and beverage pairings with Disney chefs, VIP seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, and reserved seating for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth fireworks spectacular.
- Blog - New Golden Oak Outpost Menu is Waffle Fry Heaven
- Sunrise Safari at Animal Kingdom ending 12/28/14 - This tour is exclusive to Animal Kingdom Lodge Kilimanjaro Club Level guests.
- American Idol Experience to close August 30 - No plans have been announced for the space.
- Florida residents save $40 on Cirque du Soleil tickets - Through September and October, Florida residents will save $40 on adult Cirque du Soleil tickets purchased at the box office.
- VIDEO: The Refurbished Capt. Cook's at Polynesian Resort - After a long refurbishment, Capt. Cook's has reopened at the Polynesian Village Resort. Major changes include artwork in the seating area, a new menu, no more ordering off of touch screens and the tragic loss of the Dole Whip self-serve machine.
- American Film Institute at the end of Backlot Tour to close - As of August 17, the American Film Institute Showcase exhibit at the end of the ride will be closed. This exhibit features props and costumes from various films. The gift shop will also close.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Constantine the Frog to attend Villains Unleashed! event - The "Muppets Most Wanted" villain will be at the Stage One Company Store location near Muppet*Vision 3D.
- Blog - Polynesian Resort's Capt. Cook's quick service restaurant reopens after refurbishment
- Golden Oak Outpost now serving specialty waffle fries - This walk-up stand is located on the backside of Frontierland on the walkway to Adventureland.
- Tower of Terror On-ride videos available with Memory Maker - After riding The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, a video of the guest's ride will be added to their My Disney Experience account. This video is only available to guests who have purchased Memory Maker.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Great Irish Hooley Festival to be held at Downtown Disney - "Hooley" is Irish slang for party or celebration. Celebrate with food, drink and dancing.
- Update coming to My Disney Experience - make dining reservations 20 minutes in advance - A new update will allow guests to make same day dining reservations only 20 minutes in advance.
- Performance times updated for Night of Joy - Disney’s Night of Joy is a hard-ticket event at the Magic Kingdom that features contemporary Christian performers.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Polynesian Resort Lobby - Lobby Waterfall - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at the Polynesian Resort.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Continues to Materialize
- Refurb scheduled this winter for the Haunted Mansion - The attraction will be closed from 12/1 - 12/19/14.
- Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It Street Party reduces number of performances this month - Performance times will be 5:40 and 7:00pm on August 12, 13, 19, 20 and 29, 2014. Concrete work taking place on Main Street will limit the number of performances on those days.
- It's Tough to be a Bug refurb extended until 9/27 - This attraction was originally scheduled to reopen August 11, but will instead stay closed through September 27.
- Yankee Trader shop refurb extended through December - The shop is becoming a Haunted Mansion gift shop.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Adventureland - Swiss Family Treehouse Exit - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at the Magic Kingdom.
- Big Hero 6 characters coming to Walt Disney World - A specific date and location for the meet and greet has not yet been announced.
- Frozen Summer Fun extended at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This celebration has been extended through September 28.
- Top 5 Experiences at Walt Disney World That Don't Cost a Thing! - Walt Disney World can be a very expensive place — between park tickets, hotels, parking costs, meals and snacks, it all adds up very quickly. That’s why it’s important to remember that there are several fantastic experiences at Walt Disney World Resort that don’t cost a thing!
- Club Villain dance party planned for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - This will take place at the Diamond Horseshoe Saloon in Frontierland.
- Blog - New Disney Parks Inspired Coffees from Joffrey's
- Updated list of restaurants that accept Tables in Wonderland - Tables in Wonderland members save 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Video: Disney Park Bench - Polynesian Resort Dock - Polynesian Resort - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Polynesian Resort Dock - Polynesian Resort
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down extended through November 9 - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Blog - Review: "Guardians of the Galaxy" combines humor, action, and a stellar cast to become the perfect summer blockbuster
- All-Star Music food court closes for refurbishment - The Intermission Food Court will be closed 8/1/14-12/20/14 for refurb.
- New events added to Epcot International Food & Wine Festival - Late Nights LIVE! and new Premium Package events added.
- Astro Orbiter rehab extended by one week - Originally scheduled to end September 19, the ride will now reopen September 28.
- Food & Wine Festival Premium events now available for booking - This includes seminars, signature dining experiences and other special events.
- Changes coming to Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It Street Party? - An update is rumored for this parade later this year, possibly around October. Possible changes are new music; Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald moving to the top of the floats; and Stitch joining the fun. Sebastian, Lumiere, and The Mad Hatter will leave the parade.
- During pool rehab, Polynesian guests will have free admission to Blizzard Beach - Originally, the resort guests were just going to be given one-day tickets to the water park, but that has been changed. They will now have complimentary unlimited admission to Blizzard Beach during their stay at the Polynesian.
- List of restaurants participating in the 2015 Disney Dining Plan - This list will be updated as more restaurants are added. Epcot and Downtown Disney restaurants don't normally finalize their participation until later in the year.
- 2015 Magic Your Way Disney World packages released! - A Walt Disney World package is a resort room and theme park admission. The Disney Dining Plan may also be added.
- Happy 15th Birthday to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith! - The attraction originally opened its doors at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on July 29, 1999.
- Victoria & Albert's will no longer accept Tables in Wonderland - This begins August 1, 2014.
- Summertime Pals Ink & Paint Cel release - This limited release will be available at the event, or pre-order by September 25 at 5:00pm EST.
- Haunted Mansion merchandise shop coming to Magic Kingdom - The former Yankee Trader shop will become a Haunted Mansion merchandise location in the near future. The decor will be inspired by Madame Leota and will carry items from the Haunted Mansion Authentic program, such as apparel, home goods, souvenirs and more.
- Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings for August - List of authors and artists coming to the theme parks for signings and merchandise releases.
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.