Order Exotic Driving Experience Tickets Online
|Discounted Exotic Driving Experience Experience tickets purchased through the DIS online store are subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
Tickets are non refundable and must be used by 12/31/2014. Once a voucher is purchased it must be used. Unfortunately, we can not issue refunds after the purchase is made. Prices include tax. Price does not include Driver Release Fee. All experience dates are subject to availability. You are responsible for booking your experience after receiving the print at home voucher by calling 1-855.822.0149. Recommended booking is 2 weeks prior to travel. Please email email@example.com for more information.
The Driver Release Fee:
The Driver Release Fee is in lieu of a "crash clause" requiring each participant to commit a certain amount that will be forfeited in the event of an incident/crash. EDE provides that each driver who pays the $39 Driver Release Fee will not be responsible for most damage to the car resulting from an incident/crash at the track. Only in the event that a driver intentionally or negligently fails to follow the clear instructions of the in-car instructor which leads to an incident/crash will EDE seek financial recompense for resulting damage to the vehicle. This fee is collected at the track and is not included in the pricing below.
All payments will be made through PayPal's secure checkout which also accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Shipping: FREE – Print at Home
Please fill out the following form to obtain your
Print at Home Voucher
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.