Disney Fishing Excursions
All of the Disney fishing excursions
are catch and release
Guided Bass Fishing excursions serving the Magic Kingdom resort area in the Bay Lake & Seven Seas Lagoon area which includes:
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney's Polynesian Resort
- Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Old Key West
- Saratoga Springs
- Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter
- Coronado Springs
- Caribbean Beach
- Yacht & Beach Club
- Boardwalk Inn
- Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Downtown Disney Marina
Times & Prices:
Maximum 5 guests per boat:
- 7:00am - 9:00am
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- 7:00am - 12:00pm
- 10:00am - 2:00pm
- 1:30pm - 3:30pm
PRICE: (tax exempt)
$170 - 2 Hours (Single Person) 1:30 ONLY
$270 - 2 Hours (2-5 People) 7:00 & 10:00 ONLY
$235 - 2 Hours (2-5 People) 1:30 ONLY
$455 - 4 Hours (2-5 People) 7:00am - 11:00am & 10:00 - 2:00
Includes: Fishing equipment, rod, reel, artificial bait, shiners, and beverage for refreshments. Guests may not bring their own food, beverage, or coolers. Guests may bring their own equipment, but the price remains the same. Guests will receive a voucher for a free BASS Membership which includes 11 issues of Bass Magazine.
Reservations: Can be made 90 days ahead of time and are required 24 hours in advance.
Check the weather
Bass Members get 10% OFF
GO EARLY - 7:00am
Dress light wear hat & sunglasses
(407) WDW-PLAY (407-939-7529)
Any Walt Disney World Resort Guest Service location
Cancellations: Reservation are required. 24-hour notice required for cancellations. A credit card or resort ID is required at the time of the reservation. Guests failing to show or who do not cancel with at least 24-hour notice will be charged in full.
Bass Nitro Fishing Excursions
A tournament style Bass boat takes guests on a guided fishing excursions. Boats depart from the marinas located at Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Contemporary, Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Wilderness Lodge , Ft. Wilderness.
Maximum 2 guests per boat:
- 7:00am - 11:00am: $455.00 (tax exempt) per boat
- 7:00am - 9:00am: $270.00 (tax exempt) per boat
- 10:00am - 12:00pm: $270.00 (tax exempt) per boat
- 10:00am - 2:00pm: $455.00 (tax exempt) per boat
- 1:30pm - 3:30pm: $235.00 (tax exempt) per boat
Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance and can be made 90 days ahead of time by calling 407-WDW-BASS, or any Walt Disney World Guest Services center.
Cancellations: 24 hour notice required. Credit card required for booking. Full rate charged for no-shows and if not canceled.
Includes: Non-alcoholic beverages are provided (snacks are not available.) No other coolers, food or beverages are allowed. Fishing equipment and a guide are provided and include 6 or 7 foot Abu Garcia medium action rods & Abu Garcia open faced reels. 10 to 12 pound triple test line used.
All excursions are catch and release.
Shiners are included with the exception of the Coronado Springs Lago Dorado and Caribbean Beach excursions. Artificial bait will be provided. Guests can bring their own fly fishing equipment if that is their preference and the guide will take them fly fishing. Guests (1 per excursion) will receive a voucher for a free BASS Membership which includes 11 issues of Bass Magazine.
Disney's Port Orleans Riverside from 7:00am - 3:00pm
- Family plan for up to 6 guests: $13.32 per 30 minutes
- Per person up to 30 minutes: $4.02
- Pole, bait and dock time included
- Last poles out at 2:30pm
Disney Ft. Wilderness Resort & Campground from 9:00am - 5:00pm
- All day casting rod: $9.52
- 30 minute cane pole: $4.00
- 30 minute casting pole: $5.50
- All day cane pole: $8.86
- Worms & Wigglers: $3.68
- Night crawlers: $3.89
- Blog - Disney’s Festival of Fantasy Parade debuts at the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO - Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - Festival of Fantasy is the brand new daily parade at the Magic Kingdom bringing the characters and stories of New Fantasyland to life! Brand new floats and costumes were produced for the parade featuring characters from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog, Brave, Dumbo, Pinocchio, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Fantasia, Snow White and more!
- Photo Gallery of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - The "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" celebrates New Fantasyland with new innovative floats, costumes and an all-new soundtrack that features songs from popular Disney films.
- VIDEO - Topiaries at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is better than before in 2014 and features some of the most beautiful and elaborate topiaries seen anywhere. New this year includes 'Spring is in the Air!' featuring Goofy, Donald and Daisy as you enter the park; Soccer Goofy and Donald; and Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy inspired by "Muppets Most Wanted". Returning favorites include Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Phineas and Ferb, Tinker Bell, Bambi and Friends, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Classic Disney Couples, Woody, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King, Pandas, Troll and Fantasia!
- VIDEO - Outdoor Kitchens at Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - After the popular introduction in 2013, the outdoor kitchens are back at the 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival serving up some of the finest and freshest food at Epcot in a similar fashion to the Food & Wine Festival. Outdoor kitchens include Pineapple Promenade, The Buttercup Cottage, Fleur de Lys, Taste of Marrakesh, Hanami, The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews, Primavera Kitchen, Florida Fresh, Lotus House, Jardin de Fiestas, and the new Urban Farm EATS!
- VIDEO - Festival Center at the Flower & Garden Festival - Video of the Festival Center at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014. The festival center is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Photos - 2014 photo gallery of Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.