Walt Disney World Fitness Centers
Many of Disney’s Resorts have a fitness center. Guests staying at these Disney resorts can use the facility without an additional fee being applied.
The minimum age at Disney’s Health Clubs is 14. Guests ages 14 – 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
The list of fitness facilities is as follows
Kingdom Lodge – Zahanati Fitness Center
- Boardwalk – Muscles & Bustles Health Club
Springs Resort – La Vida Fitness Center
Resort – Olympiad Fitness Center
- Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Disney’s Grand Floridian Spa & Health Club
Key West Resort – R.E.S.T. Exercise Room
Resort – Disney’s Grand Floridian
Spa & Health Club
Springs Resort & Spa – Disney’s
Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa Fitness Center
Lodge and Villas – Sturdy Branches
- Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club and Villas – Ship Shape Health Club
If you are not staying at one of these resorts and would like to use a workout center, you may do so by paying $12.00 a day (subject to availability.) Please note that if you schedule a spa treatment, you may use the fitness center that day for no additional charge.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.