Walt Disney World Resort Golf Courses
- Disney World Golf Courses Main
- Rates for Golf
- Disney World Mini Golf Courses
Disney's Magnolia Golf Course
Pro Shop at Palm & Magnolia Courses - 407-WDW-GOLF
(407-939-4653); open from dawn to dusk.
The Magnolia course is the longest of all the Disney courses. The design is classic, with very wide fairways. Take caution though - eleven of the eighteen holes have water, and with 97 bunkers scattered around the scenic landscape and greens you will have a challenging round of golf ahead of you.
Course InformationBlue Tees---- 7,190 yards course rating 73.9 slope rating 133
White Tees --------------------- 6,642 yards course rating 71.6 slope rating 128
Gold Tees -----------------------6.091 yards course rating 69.1 slope rating 123
Red Tees ------------------------5,232 yards course rating 70.5 slope rating 123
Joe Lee created this beautifully designed 7,190 yard course. It gets its name from its more than 1,500 magnolia trees that line the course. It is home each year to the final round of the PGA Tour's Walt Disney World Golf Classic. The Magnolia golf course is a golfer's paradise- with elevated tees and greens and rolling terrain. Golfers get a very special hazard to try and avoid as they play their round of golf on the 6th hole. The sand trap has the form of a Mickey Mouse silhouette.
Complimentary taxi vouchers (through Yellow Cab) are provided for Walt Disney World Resort guests who are going to play golf at one of Disney's golf courses. The Valet desk or Bell Services will call a cab for guests. The Pro Shop at the golf course will assist guests in returning to their resort. For directions to the Magnolia Golf Course, follow the signs from I-4 or 192 to the Magic Kingdom Park. Stay in the far right lane of the Magic Kingdom Toll Plaza. Follow the signs to Disney's Grand Floridian Resort. This golf course is located across the street.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit