Walt Disney World Resort Golf Courses
- Disney World Golf Courses Main
- Rates for Golf
- Disney World Mini Golf Courses
Disney's Magnolia Golf Course
Pro Shop at Palm & Magnolia Courses - 407-WDW-GOLF
(407-939-4653); open from dawn to dusk.
The Magnolia course is the longest of all the Disney courses. The design is classic, with very wide fairways. Take caution though - eleven of the eighteen holes have water, and with 97 bunkers scattered around the scenic landscape and greens you will have a challenging round of golf ahead of you.
Course InformationBlue Tees---- 7,190 yards course rating 73.9 slope rating 133
White Tees --------------------- 6,642 yards course rating 71.6 slope rating 128
Gold Tees -----------------------6.091 yards course rating 69.1 slope rating 123
Red Tees ------------------------5,232 yards course rating 70.5 slope rating 123
Joe Lee created this beautifully designed 7,190 yard course. It gets its name from its more than 1,500 magnolia trees that line the course. It is home each year to the final round of the PGA Tour's National Car Rental Golf Classic at Walt Disney World® Resort. The Magnolia golf course is a golfer's paradise- with elevated tees and greens and rolling terrain. Disney's golf pros rate this course the third hardest of the five Disney courses. Golfers get a very special hazard to try and avoid as they play their round of golf on the 6th hole. The sand trap has the form of a Mickey Mouse silhouette.
Complimentary taxi vouchers (through Yellow Cab) are provided for Walt Disney World Resort guests who are going to play golf at one of Disney's golf courses. The Valet desk or Bell Services will call a cab for guests. The Pro Shop at the golf course will assist guests in returning to their resort. For directions to the Magnolia Golf Course, follow the signs from I-4 or 192 to the Magic Kingdom Park. Stay in the far right lane of the Magic Kingdom Toll Plaza. Follow the signs to Disney's Grand Floridian Resort. This golf course is located across the street.
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.