Walt Disney World Resort Golf Courses
- Disney World Golf Courses Main
- Rates for Golf
- Disney World Mini Golf Courses
Disney's Palm Golf Course
Pro Shop at Palm Course - 407-WDW-GOLF (407-939-4653);
open from dawn to dusk. Disney's Palm Golf Course is known for its natural beauty that takes you through the surrounding Florida woodlands.
This makes the Palm course not only a pleasure to play, but also creates one of Disney's toughest courses on property. Another Joe Lee-designed course, this course features many tree-lined fairways, plus elevated greens and tees. You will find more than your share of water and sand hazards with nine water holes and 94 bunkers strategically placed around the course. The Palm Course, located next to the Magnolia course, is played each year as part of the PGA Tours Walt Disney World Golf Classic at and is considered by many pros on the PGA tour the most difficult of the tournament courses. On this beautiful course, be prepared
to see deer and other wildlife as you play in the early mornings. Also be sure to check the sand traps for alligators who enjoy sunning themselves on the course. The 18th hole is rated the fourth-toughest hole on the PGA Tour.This course is rated one of "America's Top 75 Resort Courses."
The Palm course was redesigned in Summer 2013 by Arnold Palmer golf course design, to the tune of over $2 million.
Blue Tees- 6,957 yards course rating 73.0 slope rating 133
White Tees - 6,461 yards course rating 70.7 slope rating 129
Gold Tees ----6.029 yards course rating 68.7 slope rating 124
Red Tees -----5,311 yards course rating 70.4 slope rating 124
Complimentary taxi vouchers (through Yellow Cab) are provided for Walt Disney World Resort guests who are going to play golf at one of Disney's golf courses. The Valet desk or Bell Services
will call a cab for Guests. The Pro Shop at the golf course will assist guests in returning to their resort. For directions to the Palm Golf Course, follow the signs from I-4 or 192 to the Magic Kingdom Park. Stay in the far right lane of the Magic Kingdom Toll Plaza and follow the signs to Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. The course is located across the street from the Resort.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit