Walt Disney World Resort Golf Courses
- Disney World Golf Courses Main
- Rates for Golf
- Disney World Mini Golf Courses
Disney's Palm Golf Course
Pro Shop at Palm Course - 407-WDW-GOLF (407-939-4653);
open from dawn to dusk. Disney's Palm Golf Course is known for its natural beauty that takes you through the surrounding Florida woodlands.
This makes the Palm course not only a pleasure to play, but also creates one of Disney's toughest courses on property. Another Joe Lee-designed course, this course features many tree-lined fairways, plus elevated greens and tees. You will find more than your share of water and sand hazards with nine water holes and 94 bunkers strategically placed around the course. The Palm Course, located next to the Magnolia course, is played each year as part of the PGA Tours National Car Rental Golf Classic at Walt Disney World Resort and is considered by many pros on the PGA tour the most difficult of the tournament courses. On this beautiful course, be prepared
to see deer and other wildlife as you play in the early mornings. Also be sure to check the sand traps for alligators who enjoy sunning themselves on the course. The 18th hole is rated the fourth-toughest hole on the PGA Tour.This course is rated one of "America's Top 75 Resort Courses."
Blue Tees- 6,957 yards course rating 73.0 slope rating 133
White Tees - 6,461 yards course rating 70.7 slope rating 129
Gold Tees ----6.029 yards course rating 68.7 slope rating 124
Red Tees -----5,311 yards course rating 70.4 slope rating 124
Complimentary taxi vouchers (through Yellow Cab) are provided for Walt Disney World Resort guests who are going to play golf at one of Disney's golf courses. The Valet desk or Bell Services
will call a cab for Guests. The Pro Shop at the golf course will assist guests in returning to their resort. For directions to the Palm Golf Course, follow the signs from I-4 or 192 to the Magic Kingdom Park. Stay in the far right lane of the Magic Kingdom Toll Plaza and follow the signs to Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. The course is located across the street from the Resort.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.