Walt Disney World Resort Golf Courses
- Disney World Golf Courses Main
- Rates for Golf
- Disney World Mini Golf Courses
Lake Buena Vista Golf Course
Pro Shop at Lake Buena Vista - 407-WDW-GOLF (407-939-4653); open from dawn to dusk.
Styled after a traditional country club, the Lake Buena Vista course lets a golfer wander through dense pine forests and winds through some of the resort's residential areas. Golf course designer Joe Lee's course design is characterized by small, slightly elevated, well-protected bunkered greens that force the golfer to make accurate shots to score well. This course is one of only a few that has actually hosted a PGA Tour event, an LPGA Tour event, and a USGA event. This course has an island green to shoot at on the beautiful 7th hole that will challenge any golfer. Lake Buena Vista Golf Course is short and tight, but the views and fairways are wide and open.
Blue Tees- 6,819 yards course rating 72.7 slope rating 128
White Tees - 6,268 yards course rating 70.1 slope rating 123
Gold Tees ----5,919 yards course rating 68.2 slope rating 120
Red Tees -----5,194 yards course rating 69.4 slope rating 120
Complimentary taxi vouchers (through Yellow Cab) are provided for Walt Disney World Resort guests who are going to play golf at one of Disney's golf courses. The Valet desk or Bell Services will call a cab for Guests. The Pro Shop at the golf course will assist guests in returning to their resort. The Lake Buena Vista golf course is located near the Downtown Disney Marketplace and within the grounds of Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort. Exit I-4 onto 535. Turn left onto Hotel Plaza Boulevard. At the end of Hotel Plaza Boulevard (the Marketplace will be in front of you), turn right and follow the signs to the course.
- Star Wars Weekend's Galactic Gathering merchandise event planned - Attendees will receive exclusive access to purchase merchandise a day before it opens to the public. Cost to attend is $250 per person.
- Updated events and schedules for Epcot Flower and Garden Festival - The Festival runs from March 4 - May 17, 2015.
- How Disney saved my life after my child lost hers
- List of Walt Disney World smoking areas updated - The list of smoking areas in the parks, water parks and Downtown Disney has been updated.
- Outdoor Kitchen menus for Epcot Flower and Garden Festival - Food and beverage kiosks are set up around World Showcase. These Outdoor Kitchens are themed to reflect each nation and offer a taste of the culture.
- 3 Things We’d Been Missing at the Magic Kingdom...Until Now - “You’re going again? Don’t you get bored? How can there be anything left to do?” Our answer is always no and yes. No, we’re not bored and yes, there are still things left to do.
- Backstage Tales begins today at Animal Kingdom - Taking place at the Animal Kingdom, guests will head backstage to check out the park's Veterinary Hospital, housing for animals and the Animal Nutrition Center.
- Egg-Stravaganza Easter egg hunt back for the second year - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot. When you've completed your map, return it for a special surprise!
- March merchandise events at Walt Disney World - Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings to be held around Walt Disney World in March.
- Blog - Magic Kingdom February Construction Update
- Backstage Safari tour ends today; the new Backstage Tales tour will begin March 1 - The new tour will be offered daily.
- New menu items added at Raglan Road - These have been released just in time for St. Patrick's Day.
- Dates announced for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Tickets will go on sale in April.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party dates announced; tickets on sale in April - Dates are available in September-November.
- Magic Kingdom resorts test direct bus to Typhoon Lagoon - As part of a test through March 28, Wilderness Lodge and the Contemporary will share a direct bus to Typhoon Lagoon. The Polynesian and the Grand Floridian will do the same.
- Disney World's Pirates of the Caribbean to be closed for the summer - The ride will be closed from 5/11 - 9/25/2015.
- Why taking kids would never ruin a Disney Vacation - In response to the article Why I Wouldn’t Ruin My Disney Vacation By Taking Kids.
- Raglan Road's Mighty Festival: St Patrick's Week to be held March 13-17 - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, classic Irish food and drinks, face painting and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- WonderGround Gallery expands at Marketplace Co-Op - In early March, the WonderGround Gallery will expand into the area occupied by Beautifully Disney makeup.
- New menu items available at Downtown Disney's Fantasy Fare food truck - The food trucks are all located in Exposition Park, between Bongo's Cuban Cafe and Starbucks.
- ESPN's Mike and Mike show celebrates 15th anniversary with live broadcast - The live show will take place March 6, 2015 at the Waterside Stage, Downtown Disney Marketplace from 6:00-10:00am.
- Easy ways to stay healthy at Disney
- The Other Hawaii (Part 1): How to See the Best of the Islands from a Cruise Ship
- Blog - Have you ever wondered? A peek into the Disney details
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increased - As expected, a Magic Kingdom ticket is now $105 per day.
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 7: Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 6: Disney's Boardwalk Inn Resort
- List of several new drinks planned for Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - This year's Festival will be held March 4-May 17, 2015.
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 5: Disney's Yacht Club Resort
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani - booking date extended! - Savings Include: 3-night stays: 10% off, 4-night stays: 20% off, or 5-or more night stays: 30% off
- Blog - Federal Court Dismisses Lawsuit Alleging "Frozen" is "My Life Story"
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 4: Disney's Beach Club Resort
- List of sample menu items from this year's upcoming Flower and Garden Festival - This year's Festival will be held March 4-May 17, 2015.
- 2015 Star Wars Weekends info and artwork released - More info still to come.