Walt Disney World Spa Services
You'll find price/schedule information in the links found below:
The Mandara Spa located at the Swan/Dolphin Resorts is part of the prestigious Steiner family of spas found in the most exclusive resorts worldwide. Steiner also owns and operates the spas found on the Disney cruise ships as well as the spa located at the Portofino Bay Resort at Universal.
The Mandara Spa is Asian themed and offers offers a full line of massage and beauty treatments. Although the men's locker room is small, the common areas are spacious and well appointed. The staff is knowledgable and Elemis products are used in the treatments.
This location offers two hours of complimentary childcare at Camp Dolphin when scheduling treatments at $75 and up.
The other full service spas located on Disney property are found at the Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa and the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. They are owned and operated by Niki Bryan Spa. Both facilities use Sodashi products in their treatments:
Formerly the Spa at the Disney Institute, the Saratoga Springs Spa offers a full range of treatments including a Adirondack Stone Massage.
Disney's Grand Floridian Spa
Spa services at the Grand Floridian Resort location can be booked up to 4 months in advance.
Additionally, you can visit one of the health clubs found at the following resorts and make an appointment for a massage. The choices are limited and the facilities not as 'lush' as found at one of the dedicated spas:
- Yacht and Beach Resort Ship Shape Health Club
- Boardwalk Inn's Muscles and Bustles Health Club
- Wilderness Lodge Sturdy Branches Health Club
- Coronado Springs La Vida Health Club
- Animal Kingdom Lodge Zahanati Massage and Fitness Center
Not too far offsite is Gaylord Palm's Canyon Ranch Spa. This is considered one of the finest in the area. While pricier than the others, if you're looking for a deluxe Spa experience, the Canyon Ranch is a quick drive or taxi ride from Disney property.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.