Disney Cruise Line Ships:
Disney Cruise Line Destinations:
- Disney Cruises to Alaska
- Disney Cruises to the Bahamas
- Disney Cruises to the Caribbean
- Disney Cruises to Europe
- Disney Cruises to the Mexican Riviera
- 3 & 4 Night Disney Cruises
- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean
- 7-Night Western Caribbean
Ports of Call
- Disney Cruise Line Staterooms
- Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
- Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah / Navigator's Verandah
- Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom
- Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom
- Deluxe Inside Stateroom
- Standard Inside Stateroom
- Stateroom Reports
- Personal Navigators
- Television Channels
- In-Room Gifts
- Room service
- Stateroom Locations
- Disney Cruise Line Dining and Restaurants
- Disney Cruise Line Photos and Video
- Disney Cruise Line Planning Information
Before You Leave Home:
- Cancellation Policy
- Discussion Forums
- Disney Cruise Discounts
- Passport Regulations
- Pricing & Reservations
- Stateroom Reports
- Trip Insurance
- Trip Reports - Discussion Forum
- Guests with Disabilities
Arriving in Orlando:
- Checking In Process
- Ground Transfers (Disney Cruise Line)
- Ground Transportation (town car service)
- Driving to Port Canaveral
- Sailing on Back to Back Cruises
- Castaway Club
- Cell Phones
- Deck Plans
- Discussion Forums
- Internet Access
- Ports of Call
- Onboard Activities
- Smoking Policy
- Bringing Alcohol onboard
- Disney Cruise Line Onboard Activities & Entertainment
See AllDIS DISNEY CRUISE UPDATES
- 5 Tips for an Easy Debarkation Process on your Disney Cruise - You've had a wonderful vacation and are about to re-enter the real world. How can you make that transition as easy as possible?
- Top 5 Irritating Things You May Encounter On Your Disney Cruise - If you see them coming, it is easier to prepare and just keep swimming. So to help inform, here are the top 5 things that might rock your boat.
- Disney Cruise Line Fish Extender Basics - Let's talk about some Fish Extender basics, including what they are and how you can participate.
- Chat feature added to Disney Cruise Line Navigator app - Guests will be able to connect with other guests onboard the ship via the app.
- 6 Tips for a Smooth Embarkation Day on Your Disney Cruise - One of the most exciting days on a Disney Cruise is embarkation day. You're filled with a nervous anticipation, yet looking forward to a fun and relaxing vacation. I'm going to share 6 tips to make your embarkation day go as smoothly as possible.
- Discounted cruises offered for U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night! - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 10/19/2014.
- Cruising With Special Dietary Needs Onboard the Disney Cruise Line - Living with a dietary restriction can feel like prison. Challenged families often find themselves excluded from activities when food is involved. When they are included, the difficulty to accommodate the condition may not seem worth the effort. I know. Iíve walked in these shoes...
- New policy in effect for Chill Spa on Disney Cruise Line - A parent or guardian must be present for the duration of all Chill Spa treatments.
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings - These rates can all be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel's exclusive shipboard credits.
- Changes made to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions regarding cancellations - The changes only affect cruises booked after October 1, 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings for U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida resident discounts available on Disney Cruise Line - Sail for as little as $100 per night.
- Disney Visa extends $50 Disney Cruise Line oboard credit offer; now only available on beverages - Get a $50 Shipboard beverage credit by using your Disney Visa when booking your cruise.
- Top 5 Not-So-Obvious Things To Pack For Your Disney Cruise - It is entirely possible that you have overlooked a few items that would come in very handy during your cruise. It's not that you can't survive without these. It's that the convenience of them is worthwhile, so here are our top 5 not-so-obvious items that we feel should make their way into your luggage.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $100 per night - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Disney Cruise Line changes rules about decorating stateroom doors - Magnetic signs advertising company names other than Disney may not be used.
- Last Minute Cruising - A Crash Course - Whatever the reason, you have decided to go on a Disney cruise, but you have minimal time before embarkation day. How do you prepare for such a big deal with such little time? Where do you even begin? Letís walk through the most basic steps to get you on that ship.
- Blog - Looking for something to do before your cruise? Visit the Exploration Tower at Port Canaveral
See AllDISNEY CRUISE NEWS STORIES
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
See AllDCL DISCUSSIONS