What Disney ride, show or attraction do you think would make a good film? and who should star in it?
52 replies - Newest at the top
Click Here to send in your thoughts
52 replies - Newest at the top
Click Here to send in your thoughts
|ok idint explain. have aerosmith invite 2 lukey winners to theirnrecording studio only the limo somehow drives into another demension. i dunno how the heck thats gonna work but o well. Robin williams( limo driver), Johnny depp, Harrison ford and aerosmith(obviously). It would be a sci-fi comedy. then aerosmith will play a song at the end. What wiil it be? dun dun duh. go sox! Elements are kool boards! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-- dude, its shane!
disney freak, samesamesamesamesamesamesamesamesamesamesamesamesa
|Rockin' Rollercoaster baby!
belize city, belize
|i think the everest ride would make a great film if done properly like the pirates, thanks sherry
-- sherry tindel
|i would like to see the ride, small world,become a movie. this was my mothers favorite ride,we lost mom 2 years ago.
-- karen mchale
|I think it's about time for another Muppet film. I'd like to see more done with the Muppets, and I think it'd be cute to see one with a theme kind of like American Idol and just for fun, it'd be fun to see Simon Cowell and Kermit critique Muppet and human performers with a dream for stardom.
-- Sarah Stroud
|Oh, yes the jungle cruise was one of my favorites when I first visited the park in the 70's. The employees would make it so scary and the sites were awsome. A movie is a wonderful idea
-- Betty Loraine Johnson
Avon Park, Florida
|How about a movie that takes place in Disney World? There is already a book out that is about the anamatronic characters coming alive in the park.
|How bout the Enchanted Tiki Room? Those Birds are creative and talented. I think this attraction can be made into a movie.
|Big thunder mountain should star Jake Richter, a Johnny Depp style actor, with a look of the old west type of character.
-- Ron and Debbie Richter
|I think Expedition Everest. It would be about an expedition team trying to reach the top of mount everest. Then one falls behind and gets taken away by these people whoe have a hidden village in the mountains.He soon finds out that the Yeti is real and these people worship it.
-- Jon Crecelius
|Tower of Terror!
|I would like to see a movie based on Kilimanjaro Safari's. I think Little Red and Big Red could be compelling characters in a movie. It would make an exciting story line as well
|OK - so there are the obvious - Expedition Everest! Thunder Mountain! Space Mountain! All could be blockbusters!
On a less obvious note - Kilamanjaro Safaris could be quite interresting. They may have to change the ride a bit after the movie came out (not enough there for a complete movie plot) - but as we've seen with POC - they are willing to do that.
Could be interesting!
Gulf Breeze, Florida
|I think Kilimanjaro Safari would make a good movie. Add a hero, a heroine and poachers and of course some great animals.
|It should be Space Moutain staring tom hanks!
-- nathan combs
|Okay, my first thought went to Expedition Everest or Rock N Roller Coaster, but then realized I was too chicken to ever ride those, so I don't know what the story would be about. Then as a mom, I thought a nice family movie could be made about the search for Little Red from the Kilimanjaro Safari. If it was a live movie, it would have beautiful cinematography and could enlighten people about the poaching for the ivory tusks. If it is an animated film, I would love to hear James Earl Jones as one of the voices. I would also love to hear the actor who portrays Warden Wilson Matua in this movie.
|For years, I have thought a movie should be made using Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain as a theme, moreso the former. Not too country, but involving mines, miners, treasure seekers, people getting lost within and river rides. If anybody can do it, Disney can. :)
For stars, I think Dennis Quaid, Helen Hunt, Bill Paxton, Evangline Lily, and some great new upcoming kid actors/actresses.
-- Barbara M
-- Finding Nemo; the Musical
Pleasant Hill, CA
|Rather than another lame movie (e.g. Haunted Mansion and its brethren) promoting a themed ride or attraction, I think that a spectacular film could be based upon the life of the man behind the mouse, Walt Disney, whose extraordinary vision is explored in the Disney-MGM exhibit "Walt Disney: One Man's Dream". My family discovered this exhibit on our last trip the World, when we ran inside to escape the inevitable summer showers. Lucky us! Truth is not just stranger than fiction, but often more entertaining.
Stony Brook, New York
|An animated verison of test track. With the crash dummies as the stars of the show. With Tommy Hanks, Eddie Murphy, John Ratzenberger has the goofy sidekick and as the villian would be James Earl Jones cause of his booming voice. Of course the female voice in the movie would be Anglina Jolie as the love interest between Eddie and Tom Hanks.
-- Jennifer M
|Mission Space - Michael Keaton, Tom Hanks, Will Smith and Nicole Kidman.
A sci-fi movie that shows the futuristic adventures of space travel to Mars and beyond, but also pays tribute to those that have set the path as well as the ones that gave there lives for the better of the NASA program.
-- Ed Arnold
|I would make a movie from cinderellabration. It will be a story about the journey of the princess as they way to cinderella's castle.
-- Breniyah henderson
|I think that Expedition Everest: Legend of the Forbidden Mountain would make a great movie. The ride has a great story and could easily be expanded on by the workers at Disney. They could create a wonderful movie out of this ride.
-- Taylor Yancik
|I don't want any more rides turn into movies. If the movie does poorly, the ride is endangered of being closed (as the rumor for Country Bears would have you believe) or it gives fodder to the people screaming that all movies should be Pixar now. If the movie does well, they'll change the ride's nature so that we're cheering for someone who lets a town get murdered while he steals all their valuables.
No thanks. Leave the rides alone.
|Lets see a movie on Pop Century's Legendairy years and why its taking so long to complete. The story line would be that the now decesead actors cause havic as the buildres are trying to complete the project. Walt Disney would be the ghost trying to get things done and lets say some Disney villians would be making the bad things happen. The contractors could be Tim Allen, Robin Williams etc. An off shoot would be for a family with kids to be linked to one of the building actors so that the children and a dog could be part of seeing the ghosts. You could also involve Hour Glass Lake.
-- Cindy Crapo
This would make a great film.
A junior ice hockey team, on their way to the play-offs have to go by plane as the roads are impassable due to heavy snow. The plane develops structural failure and splits into two. The adults and pilots are in the front section and they glide to the bottom of Everest but the children's half is stranded in a valley on Everest, miles away from civilisation.
Nobody is killed but they all need to pull together using their skills to get off the mountain and avoid the Yeti and other creatures. An expedition is mounted to rescue the children and bring them safely home.
I see this film as fun and not serious.
Adult star - leader of the expedition: Vin Diesel (funny, tough and serious), with Meg Ryan tagging along as an anxious mother (dippy, but kind and fun).
Child star: Max Thieriot (The Pacifier. would make a great leader in a crisis
|Expedition Everest could make a great adventure on the big screen. Through in a little romance, mystery...maybe of a rumored treasure at the top, not to mention the yeti. I picture Brad Pitt in the lead. I think because of his "Seven Years in Tibet" he is the first name that comes to mind. I envisioning an "Indiana Jones" style picture with good vs. evil in the race to the top. He would be great at the combination of humor and adventure that I am imagineering in my mind for this movie.
|How about Expedition Everest? I think it would make an excellent movie. It seems the Disney Movies are being made after older Disney rides. But couldn't you imagine Expedition Everest and the Yeti? What a great adventure it would be. Coming to theater near you...
-- Leanne Hackett
|Killmanjaro Safaris along with Kali River Rapid
Movie plot - Trip through Africa with some humor addded. A group of tourists make a mistake and take the wrong road in Africa. They meet wild animals, native tribes, and take a ride on a raft down a wild river to their final destination - a resort (similar to Animal Kingdom.)
Cast would include: Arnold Schwarzengger, Robin Williams, Amanda Bynes, Zac Efron and Hilary Duff)
, New York
|The history of the Haunted Mansion. How it all came about, the novel head stone names, and the people they represent. Possibly, someone tempting the 999 ghosts and the troublesome 1000th who unwittingly joins the cast.
Pittsfield, MA 01201
|Ok -- I read it backwards!! how embarrassing....
N. Grosvenordale, CT
|I always thought the door room chase scene at the end of Monsters, Inc would have made a cool roller coaster! Imagine it in the dark, with flourescent doors surrounding riders who would be riding suspended from the track (like Batman at 6Flags). Escape from Randall! And Randall could appear and disappear at random throughout the ride. I'm sure Disney could make it incredibly cool given their creative minds!
N. Grosvenordale, CT
|Journey into the Imagination with Figment. Figment is loved by many. My son absolutely loves him. I think it would appeal to many people, including adults (ie Dr Nigel Channing is a former Monty Python actor and is hilarious).
-- Kathy Duncan(digskat)
Goderich, Ontario, Canada
|I think a fantastic movie could be made about the whole park itself. Have a movie about a young boy who gets a magic ticket - a ticket that literally transports him to many of the actual locations that the wonderful rides are based on. He could be shooting down a real western mountain on a run-away train. Fighting for his life in a real haunted mansion. Trying to stay one step ahead of the blood-thirsty pirates, etc... I know there have been other movies with magic tickets, but I think disney could outshine them all.
-- The Whiff
|Without a doubt - It's a Small World.
Just think about it, if this were made into a movie, you could hear that fantastic catchy little tune repeating over and over and over and over from the the privacy of your own home. Day and Night, non-stop over and over and over....
|The Carosel of Progress would make a terrific movie.
See how modern conviences and technology has changed throughout the century....and into the future. Only The family stays the same (due to some electrical malfunction at the beginning of the 1900's) They never age.
Sort of a "Meet Me in St. Louis family in the Twilight Zone Story"!
East Stroudsburg, PA
|its not a ride it is a book that we just read called the kingdom keepers it would be an awsome film...
i recommend this book you can get it at the park or a book store it takes place at the magic kingdom after the park clothes.
|I think a great movie would be Expidetion Everest. IT would be great with the Yetti and a few more characters.
|I think the one they need to make as a film is... Dumbo. No really, I'm serious, Dumbo. But NOT animated -- living actors (and elephants, natch) with CGI. Living actors worked (kind of) for 101 Dalmations... so they need to do it with Dumbo :)
|Main Street, USA would be a wonderful setting for a movie. I've always wondered about the inhabitants there when I hear the piano playing or the conversations on the party line telephone. Perhaps some type of remake of The Music Man? The characters that are already cast there, such as the Barbershop Quartet, the marching band, the 'townspeople', and shop owners would be a great basis for stories. Of course, there would have to be a hero to save the town or heroine from a dire end. I'm thinking, maybe, Tom Welling for a sensitive strong guy. Andrea Bowen for the beautiful but good, girl-next-door heroine. Villains would probably depend on what exactly they did that was nefarious. If the villain is somewhat deranged, Christopher Walken would be my choice. If we go with a villain that is evil but sophisticated, then I'd choose Sean Connery. Meredith Viera would be perfect as a sophisticated businesswoman looking to make lots of money without regard to the charm of the town. Oh, the possiblities are just endless........
-- A Maloy
|I would love to see Expedition Everest made into a movie,its a natural fit! I could see Heath Ledger as a cocky expedition leader trying to get his team through the Forbidden Mountain to Base Camp ahead of all other teams to recover a valuable artifact. Rachel McAdam could play the American woman chosen to head a team of crack climbers also on the hunt for the artifact. They will have to survive the Forbidden Mountain when their train derails and will find themselves hunted by the mythical Yeti.
|Oh this is easy! I was thinking of this while I was there two weeks ago! The Haunted Mansion! I had read that the ride itself is about the story of lost love. How easy it would be to make a movie about that! Who doesn't like a love story that turns into a horror (Disney style please) flick?!
-- Jen K-L
|I would love to see Philharmagic out in theaters, beefed up a little of course, but this is by far the best new offering from WDW in years!
-- Al and Kate's Mom
Spring Hill, TN
|OK. This is a tough question for me, given that most of the popular attractions are already themed around a Disney film or show. So I'm going with Expedition Everest: The Movie starring Tim Allen & Jamie Lee Kurtis & 2 kids. As a typical American surburban family, who sets out to embark on an adventurous vacation in the Himalayas, but the kids happen to come across the Yeti by chance. The parents dont believe their story, but some "bad" people who have been searching for the Yeti for years do, for they have been trying to capture it for extreme monetary gain, and they happen to over hear what the kids were telling their parents. So the "bad guys" secretly follow the family to find the Yeti, as they set out to capture it, the family takes up the cause of the Yeti, to stop the bad guys, and to protect the Yeti and his natural habitat. Of course the ending is happy, the "bad guys" don't even get a photo, they end up in jail, and the secrets of the Yeti remain a mystery. I would personally love to see a National Lampoon's Disney World Vacation with Chevy Chase and the gang.
Superior Twp, MI
|My pick is Stitch's Great Escape because we never knew about Stitch's life before he came to earth. I luv the wild Stitch.
-- brian henderson
danville , virginia
|Without a doubt...Expedition Everest
-- Lisa B.
|Expedition Everest would make an exciting Movie!
I think the storyline would be great! Daring Explorers are heading to Mount Everest to determine if the legend of the Yeti is real. There could be alot of action and spooky suspense in this movie.
W. St. Paul, MN
|I dont know exactly how to make it a blockbuster such as "PIRATES" but it has to be a comedy with a silly captain, maybe someone like ROBIN WILLIAMS or can go another way and make the captain demented KURT RUSSELL (remember captain ron) ..should be interesting just to see how the writers will get 90 minutes of action packed into this type of film.
|I thought the Disney railroad train ride. Something on the order of a Jules Verne Around the World in 80 days theme; part adventure, part twilight zone as to emerge in different lands, and part travel channel. Throw in some zany characters on the scale of those from the film "The Great Race", add maybe a road race as in "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad World", some exotic locales as in "Hatari", and an ending like that of "Journey to the Center of the Earth" (maybe even old-time victorian era) and I think it would be rather good.
P.S. Let me know if you need a hand writing the script! or even the photography!
-- Tom Kurowski
|I think that Expedition Everest would make a great film. I have not been on the ride yet but have heard of all the work that went into it. I believe the film would be fast and action packed.
I would want Harrison Ford and Leonardo Di Caprio to star in it. I think that both actors are perfect because both can be serious or funny when they need be and can take a film to higher heights.
For female role, I would like to see Michelle Kwan. She is athletic and a good role model for people to never give up.
-- Fast pass
|This one's too easy. "20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA" is long overdue for a quality remake. Then possibly "SWISS FAMILY ROBINSON" could be next.
-- George S
Ocean Springs, Mississippi (Gulf Coast)
Click Here to send in your thoughts
Call us at 1-877-310-9662 and Sound Off!!
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Pricing structure changed for Valet Parking at Downtown Disney - Pricing is based on length of stay - time starts when you reach the valet podium and stops when you return to the podium to pick up your car.
- Blog - Top 5 Must Do's at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Pangani Research Center closes for refurb - Pangani Research Center- Aviary and Hippo viewing area will be closed 9/2 - 11/14/2014.
- Blog - Villains Soiree - Wickedly Disappointing
- Blog - Dole Whips are back at the Polynesian Village Resort at the new and disappointing Pineapple Lanai
- Shortened monorail operating hours now in place - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Toy Story of TERROR!" on Blu-ray
- American Idol Experience is now closed at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This attraction closed August 30, 2014. No definitive plans have been announced for this space.
- VIDEO: Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed - Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed brings Vegas to Walt Disney World. Villains Unleashed took over Disney's Hollywood Studios on August 23, 2014 and part of the hard ticket event was Oogie Boogie's Freak Funhouse Show. Oogie Boogie hosts the show that features a sword-swallowing act, daredevil archery and a finale full of fire!
- Refurb closures planned for Walt Disney World water parks - Typhoon Lagoon will be closed 10/26/14-1/3/15 and Blizzard Beach will be closed 1/4/15-3/14/15.
- Top 5 Signature Dining Experiences at the Walt Disney World Resorts - 1,600 listeners and viewers of our DIS Unplugged web-cast voted on their favorite signature restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort hotels.
- Blog - The Top 5 Underutilized Spaces at Walt Disney World
- Starbucks will open at Hollywood Studios in February 2015 - The Trolley Car Cafe will be located along Hollywood Boulevard and be themed like a trolley car station. Disney baked goods and Starbucks La Boulange pastry items will be available. An exact location hasn't been announced.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- VIDEO: Star-Lord & Gamora from 'Guardians of the Galaxy' at Villains Unleashed - Peter Quill, aka Star-Lord, and Gamora made their first appearance ever at the Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Tape Vol. 1 Dance Party during the Villains Unleashed event at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Mikala Canoe Club Marina at Polynesian to be closed for refurb - The marina will be closed 9/15 - 9/19/2014. Sail boat/motorized boats and fishing excursions will not be available.
- Entrance 4 to Downtown Disney's parking lot now closed - Entrance 4 (between Cirque du Soleil and DisneyQuest) is now closed permanently. The only entrances are Entrance 2 (across from the Hess Station) and Entrance 5 (across from Typhoon Lagoon).
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Opening Ceremony - Villains Unleashed kicked off at Disney's Hollywood Studios with an opening ceremony hosted by Hades, Pain, Panic and Megara from Hercules. Once the stars of the night took the stage they introduced some of the 50 Disney Villains guests could meet at the special hard ticket event.
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Event Overview - Over 50 Disney villains took over Disney's Hollywood Studios for the Villains Unleashed Event.
- Times updated for events at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - The Party is a specially ticketed event at the Magic Kingdom that begins September 1.
- Villains' Sinister Soiree add-on available for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - This special add-on will give guests preferred viewing for Mickey's Boo to You Halloween Parade (8:15pm) and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks show. Lady Tremaine will host a dessert soiree at Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant for you and some of her friends.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - "Villains Unleashed" needs leashing up - Disney's overcrowded hard ticket event leaves guests in long lines most of the night
- Mickey's PhilharMagic refurb extended - The end date has been moved from September 19 to the 28th. The attraction will go down September 8.
- Enchanted Tiki Room going down for refurb in late September - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed from 9/27 - 10/3/2014.
- Two Epcot New Year's Eve dining events released - More New Year's Eve events are yet to be released.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Updated operating schedule for monorails - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles added to Epcot parking lot - Disney has added four Level 2 ChargePoint charging stations to the Journey parking lot at Epcot. Electric vehicles will be charged $.35 per kw/h, with a minimum charge of $1.50.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/31/14 - Tickets are still available for all other dates.
- New Move it! Shake it! Dance and Play it! Street Party to debut at Magic Kingdom this fall - Stitch and Phineas & Ferb will join the party and Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy will ride on top of giant gift boxes. The soundtrack will feature remixed classic party songs and guests will vote for one of three current hits to be played.
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- MagicBands can now be purchased without ticket media - The bands are now available for purchase across property.
- Changes to boat schedules at Downtown Disney - Schedules have been changing recently due to construction.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Ultimate Day VIP Tour available at Epcot Food & Wine Festival - This daylong tour begins at the Festival Center's VIP Lounge and includes champagne, a beverage tasting, six-course tapas-style lunch, wine, private backstage tours, time on Epcot attractions, food and beverage pairings with Disney chefs, VIP seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, and reserved seating for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth fireworks spectacular.
- Blog - New Golden Oak Outpost Menu is Waffle Fry Heaven
- Sunrise Safari at Animal Kingdom ending 12/28/14 - This tour is exclusive to Animal Kingdom Lodge Kilimanjaro Club Level guests.
- American Idol Experience to close August 30 - No plans have been announced for the space.
- Florida residents save $40 on Cirque du Soleil tickets - Through September and October, Florida residents will save $40 on adult Cirque du Soleil tickets purchased at the box office.
- VIDEO: The Refurbished Capt. Cook's at Polynesian Resort - After a long refurbishment, Capt. Cook's has reopened at the Polynesian Village Resort. Major changes include artwork in the seating area, a new menu, no more ordering off of touch screens and the tragic loss of the Dole Whip self-serve machine.
- American Film Institute at the end of Backlot Tour to close - As of August 17, the American Film Institute Showcase exhibit at the end of the ride will be closed. This exhibit features props and costumes from various films. The gift shop will also close.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Blog - Polynesian Resort's Capt. Cook's quick service restaurant reopens after refurbishment
- Golden Oak Outpost now serving specialty waffle fries - This walk-up stand is located on the backside of Frontierland on the walkway to Adventureland.
- Tower of Terror On-ride videos available with Memory Maker - After riding The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, a video of the guest's ride will be added to their My Disney Experience account. This video is only available to guests who have purchased Memory Maker.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Great Irish Hooley Festival to be held at Downtown Disney - "Hooley" is Irish slang for party or celebration. Celebrate with food, drink and dancing.
- Update coming to My Disney Experience - make dining reservations 20 minutes in advance - A new update will allow guests to make same day dining reservations only 20 minutes in advance.
- Performance times updated for Night of Joy - Disney’s Night of Joy is a hard-ticket event at the Magic Kingdom that features contemporary Christian performers.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Polynesian Resort Lobby - Lobby Waterfall - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at the Polynesian Resort.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Continues to Materialize
- Refurb scheduled this winter for the Haunted Mansion - The attraction will be closed from 12/1 - 12/19/14.
- It's Tough to be a Bug refurb extended until 9/27 - This attraction was originally scheduled to reopen August 11, but will instead stay closed through September 27.
- Yankee Trader shop refurb extended through December - The shop is becoming a Haunted Mansion gift shop.
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Disney and unions argue about extra shift distribution policy
- Polynesian Resort opens new Dole Whip location
- Popular EPCOT acts to depart this Fall
- Wet 'n Wild employee trapped in pool; now in critical condition
- Star Wars mobile game app released by Disney
- Disney contract approved by part-time employees
- Citation banning whale trainers from water will not be appealed by SeaWorld
- Disney cancels 2014 Festival of the Masters art show
- Radio Disney to shut down stations and lay off employees
- Disney proposes new contract for part-time employees
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS
See AllTHEME PARK DISCUSSIONS
DISNEY PARK HOURS
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 5:00
10:00 - 5:00 PM
10:00 - 5:00 PM
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW