Halloween Horror Nights 23
Halloween Horror Nights is Universal Orlando’s annual Halloween party and it is one of the most popular events in Orlando. ...read more
Transformers: The Ride – 3D Grand Opening
Universal Orlando rolled out the red carpet for the grand opening of Transformers: The Ride – 3D. ...read more
Springfield U.S.A. Is Now Open!
Universal Studios Orlando's newest themed area based on the hit TV show The Simpsons is now open....read more
Valid for 14 consecutive days!!
This Ticket entitles one (1) guest admission to BOTH Universal Studios Florida AND Islands of Adventure on the same day for the duration of the base ticket. More Info
DoubleTree Hotel Universal Orlando
Rates from $79!
Located just a short walk from the main entrance to Universal Studios Orlando. A great alternative for those seeking a well appointed, comfortable hotel with great location and an unbeatable price. More Info
Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit, Universal Orlando Resort's highly anticipated roller coaster, is now open. This radically innovative attraction includes first-ever maneuvers,
Fusion Bistro Sushi & Sake Bar is more than just fresh, delicious sushi in a trendy, fun setting – it is the future of sushi.
On the last Thursday of the month (except Nov and Dec), the lobby of the Hard Rock Hotel is transformed into an intimate, high-energy entertainment venue
- Universal CityWalk plans new "Eve" celebration for New Years - This celebration will feature admission into 6 clubs, gourmet food and Orlando's largest dance floor.
- Christmas dining options for Universal Orlando - The three onsite hotels are offering Christmas meals.
- Blog - Holidays at Universal Orlando 2013
- Information on Universal's new Quick Service Dining Plan - Universal offers a couple of dining plan options that allow you to pre-pay for some meals at select dining locations at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery opens at Universal CityWalk - Guests can choose from a menu of 10 different oven-baked pizzas at this new quick-service restaurant.
- Special preview rate for Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Universal - The family suites will start at just $134 per night for a three-night stay and only $104 per night for a seven-night stay! This is a 47% savings off the regular prices.
- Blog - Universal Orlando Update – Looking to the Future
- John Hampson and Brian Desveaux of NINE DAYS to perform at Velvet Unplugged - John Hampson and Brian Desveaux of NINE DAYS will be putting on this live acoustic performance in the Hard Rock Hotel's lobby.