Universal Orlando CityWalk
While some may think CityWalk was Universal's answer to Downtown Disney, in fact, it was Universal Hollywood that first introduced the entertainment/dining complex. And while Universal CityWalk in Orlando can't hold a candle to its counterpart in Hollywood, the 30 acres of dining, shopping and entertainment has some terrific offerings making it ‘The Entertainment Capital of Orlando’.
Everyone heading to Universal Studios Florida or Islands of Adventure passes through CityWalk on the way to the parks. In the morning, a quick stop at Cinnabon or Starbucks is a nice way to raise your blood sugar levels and carry you through your theme park experience. In the evening, grab a bite at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville or Hard Rock Café. If you're looking for more adult level entertainment at night, CityWalk transforms into a party atmosphere offering a range of night-club experiences from the upscale Red Coconut Club to a non-stop party at the groove. (Note: Access to some clubs in the evening does require a separate admission).
Bob Marley: A Tribute to FreedomCaribbean Fridays - 6pm - 9pm
- Free admission until 9pm
- $5 appetizers
- $3 Heineken beers and $5 barcadi Rum island drink specials
- Live entertainment
Ladies Night - Sundays 9pm – 2am
- No cover for ladies until midnight
- Ages 21+ only
- Drink specials all night
Live reggae band and DJ in the Courtyard every night
CityWalk’s Rising StarKaraoke with a live rock band, backup singers & host - Tuesday – Saturday
Karaoke with backup singers & host - Sunday & Monday
Emeril’s Restaurant OrlandoHappy Hour – Daily - 5pm – 8pm
- Available at the bar only
- Includes half priced well cocktails and beers, $5 dollar glasses of wine, $6 specialty cocktails and a selection of small plates
the grooveDJ ET from 102 Jamz – Friday - 9pm – 2am
Jimmy Buffett’s MargaritavilleHappy Hour at Lone Palm Airport - Monday – Friday from 2pm to 5pm Half priced domestic drafts and house margaritas
Live Music – Nightly on the main stage and the Porch of Indecision
- $7 cover charge after 10pm
Latin QuarterEntertainment – Alejandro Kartal - Nightly on the patio
DJ Leony - Thursday – Saturday
NASCAR Sports GrilleHappy Hour - Monday – Friday - 4pm – 7pm
- Select $6 draft beer, $3.50 well drinks and half off appetizers
Mimosa Weekends – Saturday & Sunday - 11am – 4pm
- $4 mimosas
NBA CityHappy Hour - Daily - 4pm – 7pm
- Drink specials during all basketball and football games
Pat O’Brien’s OrlandoHappy Hour at Local’s Bar - Wednesday – Monday - 4pm – 7pm
2 for Tuesdays - 4pm – 10pm
- 2 for 1 Hurricanes and domestic drafts and half priced select appetizers
Dueling Piano Bar - Nightly - 5pm – 2am
- $7 cover charge after 9pm
- 21+ after 9pm
Red Coconut ClubNightly Happy Hour - Monday - Saturday - 7pm – 9pm
Ladies Night - Thursday- 7pm – 2am
- Ladies receive free admission
- Universal annual passholders will get early access to Diagon Alley in September - Annual Passholders will get early access to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley on weekday mornings in September. Access will be granted one hour before the scheduled opening time, which is either 8:00 or 9:00am. This is part of Passholder Appreciation Month.
- Bret Michaels to perform at September Velvet Sessions - September's Velvet Sessions celebrates Pinktober, Hard Rock's annual breast cancer awareness campaign.
- Universal Orlando plans for Celebration of Harry Potter - This three-day event will celebrate everything Harry Potter.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Dracula Haunted House planned for Halloween Horror Nights - The haunted house "will be an origin story with gothic scenes showing Vlad the Impaler's transition into Dracula."
- Halloween Horror Nights plans Aliens vs. Predators haunted house - This year is the 10th anniversary of the Aliens vs. Predator film and the 35th anniversary of the Alien film.
- Eve 6 to perform at August Velvet Sessions - The concert will be held Thursday, August 28 in the lobby of the Hard Rock Hotel.
- Hard Rock Hotel to host wine riffs event - A five-course dinner from the hotel's chefs is paired with wines and music.
- "The Purge: Anarchy" to be Halloween Horror Nights Street Experience - Set in the future, the government allows 12 hours every year where all crime is legal, in an effort to keep crime rates below one percent the rest of the year. Citizens must try to survive the night.