Universal Orlando CityWalk
While some may think CityWalk was Universal's answer to Downtown Disney, in fact, it was Universal Hollywood that first introduced the entertainment/dining complex. And while Universal CityWalk in Orlando can't hold a candle to it's counterpart in Hollywood, the 30 acres of dining, shopping and entertainment has some terrific offerings making it ‘The Entertainment Capital of Orlando’.
Everyone heading to Universal Studios Florida or Islands of Adventure passes through CityWalk on the way to the parks. In the morning, a quick stop at Cinnabon or Starbucks is a nice way to raise your blood sugar levels and carry you through your theme park experience. In the evening, grab a bite at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville or Hard Rock Café. If you're looking for more adult level entertainment, at night CityWalk transforms into a party atmosphere offering a range of night-club experiences from the upscale Red Coconut Club to a non-stop party at the groove. (Note: Access to some clubs in the evening does require a separate admission).
Bob Marley: A Tribute to FreedomCaribbean Fridays - 6pm - 9pm
- Free admission until 9pm
- $5 appetizers
- $3 Heineken beers and $5 barcadi Rum island drink specials
- Live entertainment
Ladies Night - Sundays 9pm – 2am
- No cover for ladies until midnight
- Ages 21+ only
- Drink specials all night
Live reggae band and DJ in the Courtyard every night
CityWalk’s Rising StarKaraoke with a live rock band, backup singers & host - Tuesday – Saturday
Karaoke with backup singers & host - Sunday & Monday
Emeril’s Restaurant OrlandoHappy Hour – Daily - 5pm – 8pm
- Available at the bar only
- Includes half priced well cocktails and beers, $5 dollar glasses of wine, $6 specialty cocktails and a selection of small plates
the grooveDJ ET from 102 Jamz – Friday - 9pm – 2am
Jimmy Buffett’s MargaritavilleHappy Hour at Lone Palm Airport - Monday – Friday from 2pm to 5pm Half priced domestic drafts and house margaritas
Live Music – Nightly on the main stage and the Porch of Indecision
- $7 cover charge after 10pm
Latin QuarterEntertainment – Alejandro Kartal - Nightly on the patio
DJ Leony - Thursday – Saturday
NASCAR Sports GrilleHappy Hour - Monday – Friday - 4pm – 7pm
- Select $6 draft beer, $3.50 well drinks and half off appetizers
Mimosa Weekends – Saturday & Sunday - 11am – 4pm
- $4 mimosas
NBA CityHappy Hour - Daily - 4pm – 7pm
- Drink specials during all basketball and football games
Pat O’Brien’s OrlandoHappy Hour at Local’s Bar - Wednesday – Monday - 4pm – 7pm
2 for Tuesdays - 4pm – 10pm
- 2 for 1 Hurricanes and domestic drafts and half priced select appetizers
Dueling Piano Bar - Nightly - 5pm – 2am
- $7 cover charge after 9pm
- 21+ after 9pm
Red Coconut ClubNightly Happy Hour - Monday - Saturday - 7pm – 9pm
Ladies Night - Thursday- 7pm – 2am
- Ladies receive free admission
- Jake's American Bar holds Beer Festival - Taking place in Jake's American Bar and under the Wantilan Pavilion, enjoy sampling more than 50 beers from a selection of popular breweries.
- Portofino Bay to host Harbor Nights Primavera in April - This wine tasting and jazz event will capture the mood and feeling of the Mediterranean.
- Easter dinners announced for Universal resorts - Easter meals will be held at Portofino Bay, Hard Rock Hotel and Royal Pacific.
- VIDEO: Flight of the Hippogriff POV - Flight of the Hippogriff is a family-style roller coaster in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade. Originally, Flight of the Hippogriff was the Flying Unicorn as part of The Lost Continent, but with the change to Harry Potter came a change in the theme of the ride. Nothing was changed in terms of the track itself, but an animatronic Hippogriff and Hagrid's Hut were added to the surrounding area of the ride.
- VIDEO: Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Night - Cabana Bay Beach Resort is a vintage/retro throwback to hotels of the 50s and 60s and really plays to the beach vibe during the day, but the resort comes to life in a different way at night.
- VIDEO: Cabana Bay Beach Resort Lobby, Food Court, Bowling Alley & Gym - Cabana Bay Beach Resort is the latest Loews Hotel to open up at Universal Orlando and it is bringing a retro vibe with modern amenities.
- Universal Orlando raises parking fees - Universal raises prices after Disney raised their parking prices earlier this week.
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort photo gallery - Universal Orlando's newest hotel is now open!
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort now open! - Universals Cabana Bay Beach Resort officially welcomes its first guests today. This brand-new value and moderately-priced property is the fourth on-site hotel at Universal Orlando Resort and evokes the classic, retro-feel of iconic beach resorts from the 1950s and 60s.
- Berlin to perform at April Velvet Sessions - The concert will take place April 24 at the Hard Rock Hotel.
- Blog - Rainy Day Ideas at Universal Orlando
- VIDEO: Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit POV - Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit turns you into the star of your very own music video! Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit roller coaster takes guests on a thrilling ride through 3 brand new, never-before-scene maneuvers and a lift hill at a 90-degree angle all to the soundtrack that you choose!
- Emeril's Orlando and Emeril's Tchoup Chop plan Easter meals - Emeril's Orlando will serve brunch and Emeril's Tchoup Chop will serve Easter dinner.
- Dates announced for Universal's Halloween Horror Nights 2014 - Halloween Horror Nights returns to Universal Orlando for the 24th year.
- 7 nights for the price of 5 at a Universal Partner Hotel, plus an Orlando Flex Ticket! - Guests purchasing this package with accommodations at a Universal Partner Hotel will receive 7 nights for the price of 5! Also included in the package is an Orlando Flex Ticket, which offers admission to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, and Wet 'n Wild Orlando.
- VIDEO: Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster - Woody Woodpecker's KidZone is the part of Universal Studios Florida that is geared most towards children and one of the highlights in Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster. Although it is a kid-sized coaster, the twisted coaster can be fun for all ages!
- VIDEO: Dragon Challenge - Chinese Fireball POV - Dragon Challenge is one of the most thrilling roller coasters at Universal Orlando Resort. Dragon Challenge is based around the Triwizard Tournament from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.