Universal Orlando CityWalk
While some may think that CityWalk was Universal's answer to Downtown Disney, in fact, it was Universal Hollywood that first introduced the entertainment/dining complex. And while Universal CityWalk in Orlando can't hold a candle to it's counterpart in Hollywood, the 30 acres of dining, shopping and entertainment that it offers has some terrific offerings in its own right.
Everyone entering either Universal Studios Florida or Islands of Adventure pass thru CityWalk on their way to the parks. In the morning, a quick stop at Cinnabon is a nice way to raise your blood sugar levels to carry you through the your theme park experience. In the evening, we recommend a quick meal at PastaMore or Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville. If you're looking for more adult level entertainment, at night CityWalk transforms into a party atmosphere offering a range of night-club experiences from the upscale Red Coconut Club to a stop party at the groove. (Note: Access to some clubs in the evening does require a separate admission).
Bob Marley – A Tribute to FreedomLegendary Thursdays - 9pm – close
- Ages 21+ only
- 1/2 off select appetizers
- Heineken and Appleton drink specials
Ladies Night - Sundays 9pm – close
- Ages 21+ only
- Hypnotiq and Malibu Rum drink specials all night
- Giveaways and seasonal concerts
Entertainment - Mystik NRG - Monday – Friday
Chain Reaction - Saturday & Sunday
CityWalk’s Rising StarKaraoke with a live rock band & Backup Singers - Tuesday – Saturday
Karaoke with Backup Singers - Sunday & Monday
Emeril’s Restaurant OrlandoHappy Hour - Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays: 5pm – 8pm
the groove80s Night – Every Thursday from 9pm to close - Free admission until 10pm - $7 cover after 10pm; 21 and up for admission - SWITCH live every 3rd Thursday - Russian Standard & Pinnacle Vodka drink specials - DJ Doc Wells spinning dance, new wave, hair bands and more
Teen Nights - Wednesdays - 8pm - 12am - Come listen to live DJs spin all of today’s hits and experience state-of-the-art sound, lighting and video. Open to teens ages 15-19 with valid photo ID or student ID. (Admission: $10, admission includes one FREE soda)
Entertainment DJs - nightly
Jimmy Buffett’s MargaritavilleHappy Hour at Lone Palm - Monday – Friday from 3pm to 5pm Half-priced domestic drafts and house margaritas
Blue Stone Circle - Tuesday – Saturday
Hypersona - Sunday & Monday
Guitar Hero at Lone Palm - Daily Live
Guitar Soloist on Porch of Indecision - Daily
Interactive DJ on the Porch of Indecision - Friday & Saturday nights
Latin QuarterEntertainment – Alejandro Kartal - Nightly on the patio
DJ Leony - Thursday – Saturday
NASCAR Sports GrilleHappy Hour - All Day on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Thursday Madness - 7pm to close - Food and drink specials - Free video games in the Speed Zone Arcade
NASKid's Wednesdays- Bring your parking receipt and kids eat free with each adult entrée, and receive a free game card for the arcade
NBA CityHappy hour daily - 4pm – 7pm Drink specials and special bar menu during NBA playoff games – playoff shirts now available
Pat O’Brien’s OrlandoSt. Practice Day - 17th of Every Month
- Begins at 4pm, free admission before 9pm ($7 cover after 9pm)
- Get ready for St. Patrick's Day with traditional Irish food and drinks
- $2 draft Budweiser and Bud Light 4pm-9pm
- $7.95 Hurricanes all night
2 for Tuesdays - 4pm – 10pm
2 for 1 Hurricanes; 2 for 1 domestic drafts and drink specials
Half-price select appetizers
Entertainment -World Famous Dueling Piano Players - Nightly
Red Coconut ClubNightly Happy Hour Sunday – Thursday: 8pm – 10pm; Friday and Saturday: 6pm – 9pm $5 Martinis and complimentary valet parking
Ladies Night every Thursday - 8pm – close Ladies receive complimentary admission and drink specials all evening
In Crowd Hospitality Sundays - Sundays at 10pm Free admission for members of the hospitality industry all evening Russian Standard Vodka drink specials starting at $3 with your ID or hospitality pay stub
Entertainment - Herb Williams Band - Thursday – Saturday DJs - Nightly
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort to feature Jack LaLanne Fitness Center - Going along with the retro feeling of the hotel, the fitness center will be filled with photos of LaLanne, as well as trophies, artifacts and even a statue of him.
- The Psychedelic Furs to perform at March Velvet Sessions - The concert will take place at the Hard Rock Hotel on Thursday, March 27.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Carl Dixon of The Guess Who will perform at Velvet Unplugged - This live acoustic performance will take place in the Hard Rock Hotel's lobby.
- Jake's American Bar sets date for next Beer Dinner - Jake's partners with Bell's Brewery for this dinner in March.