Universal Orlando CityWalk
While some may think CityWalk was Universal's answer to Downtown Disney, in fact, it was Universal Hollywood that first introduced the entertainment/dining complex. And while Universal CityWalk in Orlando can't hold a candle to its counterpart in Hollywood, the 30 acres of dining, shopping and entertainment has some terrific offerings making it ‘The Entertainment Capital of Orlando’.
Everyone heading to Universal Studios Florida or Islands of Adventure passes through CityWalk on the way to the parks. In the morning, a quick stop at Cinnabon or Starbucks is a nice way to raise your blood sugar levels and carry you through your theme park experience. In the evening, grab a bite at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville or Hard Rock Café. If you're looking for more adult level entertainment at night, CityWalk transforms into a party atmosphere offering a range of night-club experiences from the upscale Red Coconut Club to a non-stop party at the groove. (Note: Access to some clubs in the evening does require a separate admission).
Bob Marley: A Tribute to FreedomCaribbean Fridays - 6pm - 9pm
- Free admission until 9pm
- $5 appetizers
- $3 Heineken beers and $5 barcadi Rum island drink specials
- Live entertainment
Ladies Night - Sundays 9pm – 2am
- No cover for ladies until midnight
- Ages 21+ only
- Drink specials all night
Live reggae band and DJ in the Courtyard every night
CityWalk’s Rising StarKaraoke with a live rock band, backup singers & host - Tuesday – Saturday
Karaoke with backup singers & host - Sunday & Monday
Emeril’s Restaurant OrlandoHappy Hour – Daily - 5pm – 8pm
- Available at the bar only
- Includes half priced well cocktails and beers, $5 dollar glasses of wine, $6 specialty cocktails and a selection of small plates
the grooveDJ ET from 102 Jamz – Friday - 9pm – 2am
Jimmy Buffett’s MargaritavilleHappy Hour at Lone Palm Airport - Monday – Friday from 2pm to 5pm Half priced domestic drafts and house margaritas
Live Music – Nightly on the main stage and the Porch of Indecision
- $7 cover charge after 10pm
Latin QuarterEntertainment – Alejandro Kartal - Nightly on the patio
DJ Leony - Thursday – Saturday
NASCAR Sports GrilleHappy Hour - Monday – Friday - 4pm – 7pm
- Select $6 draft beer, $3.50 well drinks and half off appetizers
Mimosa Weekends – Saturday & Sunday - 11am – 4pm
- $4 mimosas
NBA CityHappy Hour - Daily - 4pm – 7pm
- Drink specials during all basketball and football games
Pat O’Brien’s OrlandoHappy Hour at Local’s Bar - Wednesday – Monday - 4pm – 7pm
2 for Tuesdays - 4pm – 10pm
- 2 for 1 Hurricanes and domestic drafts and half priced select appetizers
Dueling Piano Bar - Nightly - 5pm – 2am
- $7 cover charge after 9pm
- 21+ after 9pm
Red Coconut ClubNightly Happy Hour - Monday - Saturday - 7pm – 9pm
Ladies Night - Thursday- 7pm – 2am
- Ladies receive free admission
- Harbor Nights to be held October 17 at Portofino Bay Hotel - Guests will enjoy wine, gourmet food, complimentary hand-rolled cigars and live jazz on the Harbor Piazza at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel.
- Jake's Beer Dinner coming up this Friday at Royal Pacific Resort - More than 50 craft beers, food and live music by The I-4 Band make up this festival under the outdoor Wantilan Pavilion at the Royal Pacific Resort.
- Nascar Sports Grille at Universal CityWalk to close November 1 - No announcement has been made as to what will replace the restaurant.
- Universal Orlando offers military ticket discount - Purchase a one-day, park-to-park ticket and receive two free days added onto the ticket.
- VIDEO: The Fountain of Fair Fortune at Diagon Alley - The Fountain of Fair Fortune tells the story of three witches - Asha, Altheda and Amata, as well as a muggle knight, Sir Luckless.
- VIDEO: Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights 24 Preview - Halloween Horror Nights begins tomorrow - check out our preview to see what's coming this year!
- One Direction in concert at Universal Orlando November 17 - The band One Direction will be performing on an episode of the TODAY show to celebrate the release of their new album, Four. The concert will take place at CityWalk and is open to the public, no admission required.
- Blog - Universal Orlando expanding again with the new Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Bret Michaels to perform at this month's Velvet Sessions - VIP tickets are already sold out.
- More Haunted House and Street Experience themes announced for Halloween Horror Nights - Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights returns for 28 select nights beginning September 19.