Shopping at Universal CityWalk Orlando
Here is a list of the current shopping venues at CityWalk. Some of these vendors will provide a discount with your Universal Annual Pass, while others will not.
Universal Studios Store
Currently undergoing a remodel, the Universal Studios Store is the best place to find merchandise based off of your favorite characters that you see in Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure. The store features Spider-Man, Woody Woodpecker, SpongeBob SquarePants, The Simpsons, Dr. Suess Characters, and Harry Potter characters on apparel for adults and children as well as collectibles.
Element is one of the biggest names in skateboarding and the corresponding lifestyle and now you can shop from a wide selection of apparel and equipment. Stop in if you’re looking for a new deck or wheels and leave with shirts, shorts, hats and more. Element has a commitment to be eco-friendly and environmentally conscience making for an even better shopping experience.
Fossil is well known for its watches and accessories and the Fossil at Universal CityWalk offers all of the stylish products you’d expect to see. If you feel lost without a watch or your favorite sunglasses while roaming the parks, this is the place to stop to replace whatever you may need or pick up a new gift for yourself or others.
Fresh Produce is a must-stop shop for women looking for lounge and swimwear. Children and infant products are also available, but most people will be attracted to this store when their eyes catch the latest Vera Bradley prints on bags and luggage.
The Island Clothing Store
Orlando is not too far from the beach, so before you head out stop at The Island Clothing Store to find casual sport and swimwear from Tommy Bahama, Quicksilver, the Honolua Surf Co., Lacoste and Lucky Brand. Whether you are picking up a Hawaiian shirt or sandals, there is plenty to find at The Island Clothing Store. Ladies can also find dresses, skirts, handbags and more.
When walking past P!Q, lots of small trinkets and toys will catch your eye, but once inside you can find lots of unique collectibles and household items that can make anyone’s day.
Quiet Flight Surf Shop
Universal CityWalk has a heavy dose of surf/skateboard shops and Quiet Flight Surf Shop adds even more to the mix. Pick out a new surfboard or skateboard unless you are stopping in to look for merchandise from Quiet Flight, Billabong, Quicksilver, Oakley, Volcom, Reef, Nixon, Von Zipper, Hurley, Rip Curl, Element and Roxy. Sunglasses are available from Rayban, Prada, D&G, Maui Jim, Arnette and more. In general, the merchandise is more high-end than other stores at CityWalk.
Hart & Huntington Tattoo Shop
If you’re looking for a permanent souvenir to take home, make an appointment at Hart & Huntington and get a tattoo from the most famous tattoo company around. The artists are among the best and work in only the safest conditions, but if you are nervous about getting inked then you can walk away with a shirt.
Universal CityWalk Restaurant Shops
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant and Market
- Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville
- Hard Rock Cafe Orlando
- NBA City
- NASCAR Sports Grill
- Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom
- Pat O’Brien’s
- Jake's American Bar holds Beer Festival - Taking place in Jake's American Bar and under the Wantilan Pavilion, enjoy sampling more than 50 beers from a selection of popular breweries.
- Portofino Bay to host Harbor Nights Primavera in April - This wine tasting and jazz event will capture the mood and feeling of the Mediterranean.
- Easter dinners announced for Universal resorts - Easter meals will be held at Portofino Bay, Hard Rock Hotel and Royal Pacific.
- VIDEO: Flight of the Hippogriff POV - Flight of the Hippogriff is a family-style roller coaster in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade. Originally, Flight of the Hippogriff was the Flying Unicorn as part of The Lost Continent, but with the change to Harry Potter came a change in the theme of the ride. Nothing was changed in terms of the track itself, but an animatronic Hippogriff and Hagrid's Hut were added to the surrounding area of the ride.
- VIDEO: Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Night - Cabana Bay Beach Resort is a vintage/retro throwback to hotels of the 50s and 60s and really plays to the beach vibe during the day, but the resort comes to life in a different way at night.
- VIDEO: Cabana Bay Beach Resort Lobby, Food Court, Bowling Alley & Gym - Cabana Bay Beach Resort is the latest Loews Hotel to open up at Universal Orlando and it is bringing a retro vibe with modern amenities.
- Universal Orlando raises parking fees - Universal raises prices after Disney raised their parking prices earlier this week.
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort photo gallery - Universal Orlando's newest hotel is now open!
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort now open! - Universals Cabana Bay Beach Resort officially welcomes its first guests today. This brand-new value and moderately-priced property is the fourth on-site hotel at Universal Orlando Resort and evokes the classic, retro-feel of iconic beach resorts from the 1950s and 60s.
- Berlin to perform at April Velvet Sessions - The concert will take place April 24 at the Hard Rock Hotel.
- Blog - Rainy Day Ideas at Universal Orlando
- VIDEO: Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit POV - Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit turns you into the star of your very own music video! Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit roller coaster takes guests on a thrilling ride through 3 brand new, never-before-scene maneuvers and a lift hill at a 90-degree angle all to the soundtrack that you choose!
- Emeril's Orlando and Emeril's Tchoup Chop plan Easter meals - Emeril's Orlando will serve brunch and Emeril's Tchoup Chop will serve Easter dinner.
- Dates announced for Universal's Halloween Horror Nights 2014 - Halloween Horror Nights returns to Universal Orlando for the 24th year.
- 7 nights for the price of 5 at a Universal Partner Hotel, plus an Orlando Flex Ticket! - Guests purchasing this package with accommodations at a Universal Partner Hotel will receive 7 nights for the price of 5! Also included in the package is an Orlando Flex Ticket, which offers admission to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, and Wet 'n Wild Orlando.
- VIDEO: Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster - Woody Woodpecker's KidZone is the part of Universal Studios Florida that is geared most towards children and one of the highlights in Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster. Although it is a kid-sized coaster, the twisted coaster can be fun for all ages!
- VIDEO: Dragon Challenge - Chinese Fireball POV - Dragon Challenge is one of the most thrilling roller coasters at Universal Orlando Resort. Dragon Challenge is based around the Triwizard Tournament from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.