Shopping at Universal CityWalk Orlando
Here is a list of the current shopping venues at CityWalk. Some of these vendors will provide a discount with your Universal Annual Pass, while others will not.
Hart & Huntington Tattoo Company
A well known tattoo company. Nice collection of flash art tattoo. Original clothing, shirts, hats etc.
Fresh Produce - Resort wear for women.
Katie’s Candy Company
All your favorites (Over 100 types) 10% discount with Annual Pass.
Cigar and Smoke shop. One of my favorite spots to people watch! Full Bar, outside seating
The Endangered Species Store
Endangered species and ecosystem merchandise
Fossil - Popular Fossil watches and accessories
- Blog - Holidays at Universal Orlando 2013
- Information on Universal's new Quick Service Dining Plan - Universal offers a couple of dining plan options that allow you to pre-pay for some meals at select dining locations at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery opens at Universal CityWalk - Guests can choose from a menu of 10 different oven-baked pizzas at this new quick-service restaurant.
- Special preview rate for Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Universal - The family suites will start at just $134 per night for a three-night stay and only $104 per night for a seven-night stay! This is a 47% savings off the regular prices.
- Blog - Universal Orlando Update – Looking to the Future
- John Hampson and Brian Desveaux of NINE DAYS to perform at Velvet Unplugged - John Hampson and Brian Desveaux of NINE DAYS will be putting on this live acoustic performance in the Hard Rock Hotel's lobby.