Shopping at Universal CityWalk Orlando
Here is a list of the current shopping venues at CityWalk. Some of these vendors will provide a discount with a Universal Annual Pass, while others will not, so it's best to ask whenever you make a purchase.
Universal Studios Store
The Universal Studios Store is the best place to find merchandise based off of your favorite characters that you see in Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure. The store features Spider-Man, Woody Woodpecker, SpongeBob SquarePants, The Simpsons, Dr. Suess Characters, and Harry Potter characters on apparel for adults and children as well as collectibles.
Much of the merchandise is the same that's available in the theme park, but it's a great place to stop if you don't want to go into a park or if you forgot to pick up a souvenir.
Element is one of the biggest names in skateboarding and the corresponding lifestyle and now you can shop from a wide selection of apparel and equipment. Stop in if you’re looking for a new deck or wheels and leave with shirts, shorts, hats and more. Element has a commitment to be eco-friendly and environmentally conscience making for an even better shopping experience.
Fossil is well known for its watches and accessories and the Fossil at Universal CityWalk offers all of the stylish products you’d expect to see. If you feel lost without a watch or your favorite sunglasses while roaming the parks, this is the place to stop to replace whatever you may need or pick up a new gift for yourself or others.
Fresh Produce is a must-stop shop for women looking for lounge and swimwear. Children and infant products are also available, but most people will be attracted to this store when their eyes catch the latest Vera Bradley prints on bags and luggage.
The Island Clothing Store
Orlando is not too far from the beach, so before you head out stop at The Island Clothing Store to find casual sport and swimwear from Tommy Bahama, Quicksilver, the Honolua Surf Co., Lacoste and Lucky Brand. Whether you are picking up a Hawaiian shirt or sandals, there is plenty to find at The Island Clothing Store. Ladies can also find dresses, skirts, handbags and more.
When walking past P!Q, lots of small trinkets and toys will catch your eye, but once inside you can find lots of unique collectibles and household items that can make anyone’s day.
Quiet Flight Surf Shop
Universal CityWalk has a heavy dose of surf/skateboard shops and Quiet Flight Surf Shop adds even more to the mix. Pick out a new surfboard or skateboard unless you are stopping in to look for merchandise from Quiet Flight, Billabong, Quicksilver, Oakley, Volcom, Reef, Nixon, Von Zipper, Hurley, Rip Curl, Element and Roxy. Sunglasses are available from Rayban, Prada, D&G, Maui Jim, Arnette and more. In general, the merchandise is more high-end than other stores at CityWalk.
Hart & Huntington Tattoo Shop
If you’re looking for a permanent souvenir to take home, make an appointment at Hart & Huntington and get a tattoo from the most famous tattoo company around. The artists are among the best and work in only the safest conditions, but if you are nervous about getting inked then you can walk away with a shirt.
Universal CityWalk Restaurant Shops
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant and Market
- Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville
- Hard Rock Cafe Orlando
- NBA City
- NASCAR Sports Grill
- Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom
- Pat O’Brien’s
- Hard Rock Hotel to host wine riffs event - A five-course dinner from the hotel's chefs is paired with wines and music.
- "The Purge: Anarchy" to be Halloween Horror Nights Street Experience - Set in the future, the government allows 12 hours every year where all crime is legal, in an effort to keep crime rates below one percent the rest of the year. Citizens must try to survive the night.
- Syfy's "Face Off" comes to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando - Syfy's Face Off comes to life at Halloween Horror Nights as a terrifying new street experience with characters created by some of Hollywood's most talented Special effects makeup artists!
- "From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series" theme for haunted house at Halloween Horror Nights - The drama from the El Ray Network had a 10-episode season last year and is based on a 1996 film with the same name.