Universal Orlando Dining & Restaurants
Universal Dining Plans
Universal offers a couple of dining plan options that allow you to pre-pay for some meals at select dining locations at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. Guests can also purchase a souvenir cup that works with the Coca-Cola freestyle machines.
Universal Orlando Theme Park Dining
For the most part, you will find table service eateries at Universal Orlando consistent in price and quality with other theme park restaurants. The counter service restaurants are similar in price and quality too, but there is more variety in menu choices available throughout the Universal Orlando counter service restaurants.
Guests will be joined by the characters from Nickelodeon, Hop and Despicable Me. Breakfast includes scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, fresh fruit, Greek yogurt, muffins, croissants and more.
Later in the day, get VIP viewing access to the parade, which features larger-than-life floats, brand-new technology and hundreds of street performers! Breakfast is available at Cafe La Bamba from 9:00 - 11:00 am Thursday-Saturday.
$24.99 per adult, (gratuity not included)
$10.99 per child (3-9), (gratuity not included)
Call 407-224-7554 for information.
This is a great way to get the best viewing location for Universal's incredible new nighttime show - Universal's Cinematic Spectacular! Enjoy dinner at Lombard's Seafood Grille, right along the beautiful Universal Studios lagoon. Later in the evening, enjoy your dessert from an exclusive viewing area on the waterfront boardwalk while you partake in this breathtaking experience. The new show will feature memorable moments from classic Universal films projected onto huge screens and water walls, all set to a musical score and voice-over by Oscar award-winning actor, Morgan Freeman. Pyrotechnics and other special effects will complete the experience.
$44.99 per adult, (tax and gratuity included)
$12.99 per child (3-9), (tax and gratuity included)
- Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
- Fusion Bistro Sushi & Sake Bar
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery
- Latin Quarter
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Pat O' Briens
- Bob Marley - A Tribute To Freedom
- NBA City Restaurant
- NASCAR Sports Grille
- Bubba Shrimp Co. Restaurant & Market
- BK Whopper Bar
- Moe's Southwest Grill
- Panda Express
- American Horror Story Returns to Halloween Horror Nights 27 - The house this year will be based on Asylum, Coven, and Roanoke!
- First Look at Volcano Bay's Food - Sushi, seafood, specialty burgers, pizza, and more will make up the island themed menus at Volcano Bay's four restaurants.
- Universal's New Patents Could Be The Future - Two patents have been found that could showcase what is in store for Universal.
- Universal Planning 4,000 Hotel Rooms on Wet ‘n Wild Property - The 4,000 rooms would help towards Universal's goal of 10,000 hotel rooms.
- DIS 20th Anniversary Epcot Party Official Info - A Night Full of Dining, Dancing, and Discovery! - Tonight you'll experience Epcot® in 3D, a progressive night full of Dining, Dancing, and Discovery!
- Hogwarts Castle Projection Show Coming to Universal Studios Japan - The show will debut in April and run through November!
- Caribbean Carnaval Coming to Loews Sapphire Falls Resort - The new dinner show will feature food from the Caribbean with live entertainment.
- Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon Begins Soft Openings - The latest attraction to open at Universal Studios Florida has started the technical rehearsal period before grand opening on April 6, 2017.
- Comcast to Pay $2.3 Billion for Full Control of Universal Studios Japan - Comcast will buyout the rest the remaining 49 percent stake they don't own in the Osaka park.
- Robot Hotel Attendant Being Tested at Cabana Bay - A Savioke Robot Attendant is being tested at Cabana Bay Beach Resort bringing the future to the present.