Universal Orlando Dining & Restaurants
Universal Dining Plans
Universal offers a couple of dining plan options that allow you to pre-pay for some meals at select dining locations at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. Guests can also purchase a souvenir cup that works with the Coca-Cola freestyle machines.
Universal Orlando Theme Park Dining
For the most part, you will find table service eateries at Universal Orlando consistent in price and quality with other theme park restaurants. The counter service restaurants are similar in price and quality too, but there is more variety in menu choices available throughout the Universal Orlando counter service restaurants.
Guests will be joined by the characters from Nickelodeon, Hop and Despicable Me. Breakfast includes scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, fresh fruit, Greek yogurt, muffins, croissants and more.
Later in the day, get VIP viewing access to the parade, which features larger-than-life floats, brand-new technology and hundreds of street performers! Breakfast is available at Cafe La Bamba from 9:00 - 11:00 am Thursday-Saturday.
$24.99 per adult, (gratuity not included)
$10.99 per child (3-9), (gratuity not included)
Call 407-224-7554 for information.
This is a great way to get the best viewing location for Universal's incredible new nighttime show - Universal's Cinematic Spectacular! Enjoy dinner at Lombard's Seafood Grille, right along the beautiful Universal Studios lagoon. Later in the evening, enjoy your dessert from an exclusive viewing area on the waterfront boardwalk while you partake in this breathtaking experience. The new show will feature memorable moments from classic Universal films projected onto huge screens and water walls, all set to a musical score and voice-over by Oscar award-winning actor, Morgan Freeman. Pyrotechnics and other special effects will complete the experience.
$44.99 per adult, (tax and gratuity included)
$12.99 per child (3-9), (tax and gratuity included)
- Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
- Fusion Bistro Sushi & Sake Bar
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery
- Latin Quarter
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Pat O' Briens
- Bob Marley - A Tribute To Freedom
- NBA City Restaurant
- NASCAR Sports Grille
- Bubba Shrimp Co. Restaurant & Market
- BK Whopper Bar
- Moe's Southwest Grill
- Panda Express
- VIDEO: Hard Rock Cafe Overview | Universal CityWalk - Hard Rock Cafe at Universal CityWalk is one of the centerpieces of the dining and shopping complex for a good reason - it's massive. Hard Rock Cafe serves typical American fare at slightly higher prices, but inside is a museum of rock memorabilia that could keep you fascinated for hours.
- The Incredible Hulk is coming back with an...INCREDIBLE facelift - We now have more details on what has changed with this recent update.
- NBCUniversal acquires DreamWorks Animation - Universal has acquired DreamWorks Animation, which has an equity value of $3.8 billion.
- 2016 Halloween Horror Nights 26 House Information - Two classic horror films are being represented as houses!
- The Exorcist will be terrifying guests at HHN 2016 - The Exorcist will be featured at the event on both coasts in two VERY different experiences.
- VIDEO: Ryno's Favorite Merchandise Locations | Universal Studios - Ryno takes a stroll through some of his favorite merchandise locations at Universal Studios. Check out where he went for his window shopping day!
- 4 Tips for keeping track of your family at Universal Orlando - Regardless of when you head to the parks, they will be packed with people.
- 2016 First quarter injury report for Orlando theme parks - Walt Disney World reported seven injuries, Universal Orlando reported two, and SeaWorld reported none.
- VIDEO: Ryno Dines at Hot Dog Hall of Fame | Citywalk - Weiner for one! Ryno dines solo at Hot Dog Hall of Fame located at Universal Citywalk. Was he sad about it? Absolutely not! Watch as he shoves a hot dog down his gullet and shares his thoughts on this food establishment.