Universal Orlando Dining & Restaurants
Universal Dining Plans
Universal offers a couple of dining plan options that allow you to pre-pay for some meals at select dining locations at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. Guests can also purchase a souvenir cup that works with the Coca-Cola freestyle machines.
Universal Orlando Theme Park Dining
For the most part, you will find table service eateries at Universal Orlando consistent in price and quality with other theme park restaurants. The counter service restaurants are similar in price and quality too, but there is more variety in menu choices available throughout the Universal Orlando counter service restaurants.
Guests will be joined by the characters from Nickelodeon, Hop and Despicable Me. Breakfast includes scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, fresh fruit, Greek yogurt, muffins, croissants and more.
Later in the day, get VIP viewing access to the parade, which features larger-than-life floats, brand-new technology and hundreds of street performers! Breakfast is available at Cafe La Bamba from 9:00 - 11:00 am Thursday-Saturday.
$24.99 per adult, (gratuity not included)
$10.99 per child (3-9), (gratuity not included)
Call 407-224-7554 for information.
This is a great way to get the best viewing location for Universal's incredible new nighttime show - Universal's Cinematic Spectacular! Enjoy dinner at Lombard's Seafood Grille, right along the beautiful Universal Studios lagoon. Later in the evening, enjoy your dessert from an exclusive viewing area on the waterfront boardwalk while you partake in this breathtaking experience. The new show will feature memorable moments from classic Universal films projected onto huge screens and water walls, all set to a musical score and voice-over by Oscar award-winning actor, Morgan Freeman. Pyrotechnics and other special effects will complete the experience.
$44.99 per adult, (tax and gratuity included)
$12.99 per child (3-9), (tax and gratuity included)
- Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
- Fusion Bistro Sushi & Sake Bar
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery
- Latin Quarter
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Pat O' Briens
- Bob Marley - A Tribute To Freedom
- NBA City Restaurant
- NASCAR Sports Grille
- Bubba Shrimp Co. Restaurant & Market
- BK Whopper Bar
- Moe's Southwest Grill
- Panda Express
- VIDEO: Halloween Horror Nights 25 Media Preview - Here is an overview of what to expect this year at Halloween Horror Nights 25.
- VIDEO: Jack the Clown at the Halloween Horror Nights 25 Media Preview - Jack the Clown made a surprise appearance at the Halloween Horror Nights 25 media preview to speak with his minions.
- VIDEO: Disaster! A Major Motion Picture Ride... Starring You! - Take a ride on the now closed Disaster! A Major Motion Picture Ride... Starring You! at Universal Studios Florida.
- Ranking HHN Intellectual Properties - Find out our prediction of how the intellectual properties will rank as HHN houses based on their respective source material only!
- No Selfie Sticks! The Unofficial Story of Hal
- Family's Guide to Universal: Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
- September Events at Universal Orlando - List of events happening at Universal Orlando this September 2015.
- Universal Orlando calls bomb squad; discovers musical greeting card in "suspicious package"
- September is Passholder Month at Universal Orlando - September is Passholder Month, which means more exclusive discounts and benefits to anyone holding any level of annual pass.
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort adding 400 guest rooms - Cabana Bay Beach Resort is adding an additional 400 guest rooms by 2017, brining the resort total to 2,200.
- Halloween Horror Nights 25 fully revealed - All of the HHN 25 houses, scare zones, and shows were revealed at midnight on 8/27.