Universal Orlando Dining & Restaurants
Universal Dining Plans
Universal offers a couple of dining plan options that allow you to pre-pay for some meals at select dining locations at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. Guests can also purchase a souvenir cup that works with the Coca-Cola freestyle machines.
Universal Orlando Theme Park Dining
For the most part, you will find table service eateries at Universal Orlando consistent in price and quality with other theme park restaurants. The counter service restaurants are similar in price and quality too, but there is more variety in menu choices available throughout the Universal Orlando counter service restaurants.
Guests will be joined by the characters from Nickelodeon, Hop and Despicable Me. Breakfast includes scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, fresh fruit, Greek yogurt, muffins, croissants and more.
Later in the day, get VIP viewing access to the parade, which features larger-than-life floats, brand-new technology and hundreds of street performers! Breakfast is available at Cafe La Bamba from 9:00 - 11:00 am Thursday-Saturday.
$24.99 per adult, (gratuity not included)
$10.99 per child (3-9), (gratuity not included)
Call 407-224-7554 for information.
This is a great way to get the best viewing location for Universal's incredible new nighttime show - Universal's Cinematic Spectacular! Enjoy dinner at Lombard's Seafood Grille, right along the beautiful Universal Studios lagoon. Later in the evening, enjoy your dessert from an exclusive viewing area on the waterfront boardwalk while you partake in this breathtaking experience. The new show will feature memorable moments from classic Universal films projected onto huge screens and water walls, all set to a musical score and voice-over by Oscar award-winning actor, Morgan Freeman. Pyrotechnics and other special effects will complete the experience.
$44.99 per adult, (tax and gratuity included)
$12.99 per child (3-9), (tax and gratuity included)
- Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
- Fusion Bistro Sushi & Sake Bar
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery
- Latin Quarter
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Pat O' Briens
- Bob Marley - A Tribute To Freedom
- NBA City Restaurant
- NASCAR Sports Grille
- Bubba Shrimp Co. Restaurant & Market
- BK Whopper Bar
- Moe's Southwest Grill
- Panda Express
- Blog - Diagon Alley is Right up My Alley
- Holidays 2014 at Universal Orlando - Check out everything happening at Cabana Bay Beach Resort from stories with Santa to lobby carolers!
- If I Ran The Theme Park - Decorating Universal Orlando for the Holidays - Universal Orlando doesn't go quite as far with their holiday decorations as Disney World does, so here is one fan's take on how he would decorate if he ran the park.
- Universal Orlando - Huge Black Friday package deal! - Stay 3 nights at Cabana Bay Beach Resort for $119 per adult per night - includes a Family Suite upgrade, $50 resort dining credit, and 3-day park-to-park tickets! Book by December 1.
- Dining Review - The Cowfish is the perfect pig out place - The Cowfish is the last and greatest addition to CityWalk during the first phase of its massive renovations bringing new and exciting dining options to Universal Orlando.
- Universal and Diagon Alley awarded by Themed Entertainment Association - TEA awards Universal three Thea Awards for Diagon Alley, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts, and their Interactive Wand Experience.