Universal Orlando Dining & Restaurants
Universal Dining Plans
Universal offers a couple of dining plan options that allow you to pre-pay for some meals at select dining locations at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. Guests can also purchase a souvenir cup that works with the Coca-Cola freestyle machines.
Universal Orlando Theme Park Dining
For the most part, you will find table service eateries at Universal Orlando consistent in price and quality with other theme park restaurants. The counter service restaurants are similar in price and quality too, but there is more variety in menu choices available throughout the Universal Orlando counter service restaurants.
Guests will be joined by the characters from Nickelodeon, Hop and Despicable Me. Breakfast includes scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, fresh fruit, Greek yogurt, muffins, croissants and more.
Later in the day, get VIP viewing access to the parade, which features larger-than-life floats, brand-new technology and hundreds of street performers! Breakfast is available at Cafe La Bamba from 9:00 - 11:00 am Thursday-Saturday.
$24.99 per adult, (gratuity not included)
$10.99 per child (3-9), (gratuity not included)
Call 407-224-7554 for information.
This is a great way to get the best viewing location for Universal's incredible new nighttime show - Universal's Cinematic Spectacular! Enjoy dinner at Lombard's Seafood Grille, right along the beautiful Universal Studios lagoon. Later in the evening, enjoy your dessert from an exclusive viewing area on the waterfront boardwalk while you partake in this breathtaking experience. The new show will feature memorable moments from classic Universal films projected onto huge screens and water walls, all set to a musical score and voice-over by Oscar award-winning actor, Morgan Freeman. Pyrotechnics and other special effects will complete the experience.
$44.99 per adult, (tax and gratuity included)
$12.99 per child (3-9), (tax and gratuity included)
- Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
- Fusion Bistro Sushi & Sake Bar
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery
- Latin Quarter
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Pat O' Briens
- Bob Marley - A Tribute To Freedom
- NBA City Restaurant
- NASCAR Sports Grille
- Bubba Shrimp Co. Restaurant & Market
- BK Whopper Bar
- Moe's Southwest Grill
- Panda Express
- Man arrested for climbing over fence into Universal Studios
- Universal Orlando announces 25th Anniversary Concert Series - Huey Lewis and the News, Pittbull, Goo Goo Dolls and more are set to take the Music Plaza Stage at Universal Studios Florida in honor of the 25th anniversary of the park.
- DISAPALOOZA Diagon Alley Party - December 05, 2015 - Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc, The DIS and the DISUnplugged are proud to announce details of this year's DISapalooza Event. We will be renting out all of Diagon Alley for the enjoyment of our guests! December 05, 2015 (9:00 p.m. - midnight) Price: $75/person
- American Ninja Warrior taping at Universal Orlando in May
- Universal Orlando raising employees' base pay - This is effective June 1.
- Blog - The Universal Day - Islands of Adventure
- Kids stay free with a four night stay at Cabana Bay Beach Resort - Rates start at just $139 per night with this offer!