Islands Of Adventure Theme Park Dining
Full Service Restaurants:
Mythos Restaurant (Lunch/Dinner)
Mythos is billed as "the best theme park restaurant in the world" according to ThemeParkInsider.com While Mythos is a good restaurant, calling it the "best theme park restaurant in the world" is a bit of a stretch. The food here ranges from okay to better than okay - it never rises to the level of excellent, nor does the service. The prices are consistent with what you would find in any sit-down theme park restaurant - expect to pay between $25 and $30 per person for lunch.
- ( Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
A bit more casual than Mythos, we consider Confisco's a better choice for families looking for a nice sit down meal at a more reasonable price. The menu is varied, food tends towards better than average (although there are exceptions), and the prices are more reasonable than what you'll find at Mythos. A character breakfast is held here Sun-Thu from park opening until 10:30am.
Port of Entry
- Confisco Grille - Sandwiches, Burgers and Salads
- Croissant Moon Bakery - Deli Sandwiches, Paninis, Freshly Baked Pastries
- Cinnabon - Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Rolls, Caramel Pecanbon® Rolls, and Cinnabon Stix®
- Arctic Express - Ice Cream
- Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous - Fried Chicken, Spaghetti, Pizza
- Green Eggs and Ham Cafe - open seasonally
- Hop On Pop Ice Cream Shop - Ice Cream
- Moose Juice, Goose Juice - Juice and Frozen Juice
The Lost Continent
- Mythos Restaurant - Sandwiches, Pizza, Pastas and Salads
- The Frozen Desert - Ice Cream
- Fire Eater's Grill - Gyros, Chicken Stingers, Hot Dogs and Salads
Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Three Broomsticks - Fish and chips, Shepherd's pie, Cornish pasty, Turkey legs and Fresh vegetables
- Hog's Head - Bar
- Honeydukes - Candy, Pumpkin Juice
- Pizza Predattoria - Pizza, Subs and Salads
- The Burger Digs - Burgers
- Thunder Falls Terrace - Rotisserie Chicken, Smoked Turkey Legs, Soups and Salads
- The Watering Hole - Hot Dogs, Wings, Beverages
- Comic Strip Cafe - Fried Chicken, Fish & Chips and Hot Dogs
- Cathy's Ice Cream - Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
- Blondie's: Home of the Dagwood - Sandwiches
- Wimpy's - open seasonally
Marvel Super Hero Island
- Cafe 4SM - Pizza, Subs, Salads
- Captain America Diner - Cheeseburgers, Chicken Sandwiches and Chicken Fingers
- Free Breakfast Offer with 4-Night Stay at Cabana Bay Beach Resort - Book a 4-night stay at Cabana Bay from now - 6/30/15 for travel between 9/7/15 and 12/17/15 and receive free breakfast for two and more!
- Universal's 25th anniversary concert series begins this weekend - Prince Royce kicks off the festivities on Saturday, May 23.
- Jack the Clown returns to Halloween Horror Nights - Universal Orlando has made a huge announcement for huge HHN fans, revealing Jack the Clown would return for the 25th anniversary of the event!
- Universal and Nintendo partnering up for theme parks - Universal and Nintendo have teamed up to help bring the world of Nintendo to life at Universal theme parks.
- Universal Orlando announces Skull Island: Reign of Kong attraction
- Something huge is on the horizon - Kong announcement coming tomorrow - Universal Orlando has been running a social media campaign for an official Kong attraction announcement happening tomorrow, May 6, at 11:00 AM.
- Universal theme parks see significant increase in first quarter revenue
- DISAPALOOZA Diagon Alley Party - December 05, 2015 - Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc, The DIS and the DISUnplugged are proud to announce details of this year's DISapalooza Event. We will be renting out all of Diagon Alley for the enjoyment of our guests! December 05, 2015 (9:00 p.m. - midnight) Price: $75/person