Islands Of Adventure Theme Park Dining
Full Service Restaurants:
Mythos Restaurant (Lunch/Dinner)
Mythos is billed as "the best theme park restaurant in the world" according to ThemeParkInsider.com While Mythos is a good restaurant, calling it the "best theme park restaurant in the world" is a bit of a stretch. The food here ranges from okay to better than okay - it never rises to the level of excellent, nor does the service. The prices are consistent with what you would find in any sit-down theme park restaurant - expect to pay between $25 and $30 per person for lunch.
- ( Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
A bit more casual than Mythos, we consider Confisco's a better choice for families looking for a nice sit down meal at a more reasonable price. The menu is varied, food tends towards better than average (although there are exceptions), and the prices are more reasonable than what you'll find at Mythos. A character breakfast is held here Sun-Thu from park opening until 10:30am.
Port of Entry
- Confisco Grille - Sandwiches, Burgers and Salads
- Croissant Moon Bakery - Deli Sandwiches, Paninis, Freshly Baked Pastries
- Cinnabon - Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Rolls, Caramel Pecanbon® Rolls, and Cinnabon Stix®
- Arctic Express - Ice Cream
- Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous - Fried Chicken, Spaghetti, Pizza
- Green Eggs and Ham Cafe - open seasonally
- Hop On Pop Ice Cream Shop - Ice Cream
- Moose Juice, Goose Juice - Juice and Frozen Juice
The Lost Continent
- Mythos Restaurant - Sandwiches, Pizza, Pastas and Salads
- The Frozen Desert - Ice Cream
- Fire Eater's Grill - Gyros, Chicken Stingers, Hot Dogs and Salads
Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Three Broomsticks - Fish and chips, Shepherd's pie, Cornish pasty, Turkey legs and Fresh vegetables
- Hog's Head - Bar
- Honeydukes - Candy, Pumpkin Juice
- Pizza Predattoria - Pizza, Subs and Salads
- The Burger Digs - Burgers
- Thunder Falls Terrace - Rotisserie Chicken, Smoked Turkey Legs, Soups and Salads
- The Watering Hole - Hot Dogs, Wings, Beverages
- Comic Strip Cafe - Fried Chicken, Fish & Chips and Hot Dogs
- Cathy's Ice Cream - Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
- Blondie's: Home of the Dagwood - Sandwiches
- Wimpy's - open seasonally
Marvel Super Hero Island
- Cafe 4SM - Pizza, Subs, Salads
- Captain America Diner - Cheeseburgers, Chicken Sandwiches and Chicken Fingers
- VIDEO: The LEGO Batman Movie Review | DIS POP | 02/17/17 - In this episode of DIS POP, Ryno gives his thoughts and feelings on "The Lego Batman Movie."
- Ticket Prices Increase at Universal Orlando Resort - Park ticket prices have increased at Universal Orlando.
- Nearly 113 Million Tourists Visit Florida in 2016 Breaking the Previous Year's Record - Florida's tourism in 2016 was at an all-time high for the sixth consecutive year, surpassing 2015's record of 106.6 million visitors.
- Disney/Universal Nacho Round-Up - Where to find the best nachos on your Orlando resort vacation.
- Disney and Universal Restaurants Receive Orlando Family Golden Fork Awards - Several Disney and Universal Orlando restaurants made the list of 20 best dishes.
- Longtime Executive Mark Woodbury Appointed as Vice Chairman of Universal Parks and Resorts - A new position of Vice Chairman of Universal Parks & Resorts was created and has been filled by Mark Woodbury who has been with the company for 28 years.
- Universal Orlando and My Disney Family - Read how this Disney family enjoys the differences that Universal Orlando has to offer.
- Take a look at the TapuTapu Wearable - Universal has added the first images of their new technology for Volcano Bay to their website.
- Universal Orlando to Trademark Virtual Line - Universal Orlando is trademarking their new Virtual Line system that will be used with Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon and Volcano Bay.
- Air Travel With an Apprehensive Child - Knowing what triggers anxious or upsetting feelings in your child gives you an opportunity to help them adjust to the situation. Liz Mroz shares some tips for Air travel with an apprehensive child.
- VIDEO: Mardi Gras Parade 2017 | Universal Studios Florida - Universal Mardi Gras is back in 2017 for 50 consecutive nights of beads, food, and fun! Watch the 2017 Universal Orlando Resort Mardi Gras parade!
- VIDEO: Mardi Gras 2017 | Universal Studios Florida - Universal Mardi Gras is back in 2017 for 50 consecutive nights of beads, food, and fun!
- VIDEO: Laissez les bon temps rouler! | Mardi Gras 2017 | Universal Studios - It's the first night of Mardi Gras 2017 at Universal Studios Florida! Craig, Kylie, Ryno, Eli, Oliver, and Spencer are on hand to check out this year's activities that include a festive parade with all new floats, some cajun inspired cuisine, and more!
- Wet 'n Wild Demolition Will Cost Universal Millions - Demolition costs are expected to be around $3 million for the now closed water park.
- Passholders Can Sign Up for Bead Duty at Universal's Mardi Gras - Annual passholders at Universal Orlando can, according to the Orlando Sentinel, sign up to throw beads from parade floats during this year's Mardi Gras celebration.
- VIDEO: Secrets Behind Creature Effects with Nick Dudman & Warwick Davis | A Celebration of Harry Potter 2017 - Watch and hear some amazing behind the scenes stories from Warwick Davis and Nick Dudman, the make-up effects and creature designer for all the Harry Potter films. You'll also learn how Nick and his team brought the wizarding world to life on screen.
- VIDEO: 2017 Full Park Tour and Overview | 4K | Islands of Adventure - Take a virtual full walking tour around Universal Studio's Islands of Adventure theme park.
- Hazmat called to Universal Orlando back of house - WESH 2 is reporting that Hazmat crews were called early Friday morning in response to a chemical issue back of house at Universal Orlando.
- Volcano Bay's Grand Opening will be May 25 - Volcano Bay, Universal's third theme park, will be open to the masses on May 25.
- REVIEW: Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville at Universal CityWalk - Find out what the DIS team thought of their recent dining experience at the popular vacation destination chain.
- Tom Felton coming to A Celebration of Harry Potter 2017 - Tom Felton, the actor who played Draco Malfoy, will be attending Universal's Potter event this year.
- VIDEO: 2017 Full Park Tour and Overview | 4K | Universal Studios Florida - Take a virtual full walking tour around Universal Studios Florida.
- The Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon Pre-Show video is... - Universal released a sneak peek of the Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon pre-show video and it is interesting to say the least.
- What's Happening at Universal - January 2017 - Take a look around construction, testing and more at Universal this January.
- Photo Validation Express begins testing phase - Universal will use Photo Validation Technology to help stop abuse of Universal Express.
- Events and Jason Isaacs announced for A Celebration of Harry Potter 2017 - Final rundown of events taking place during the weekend and the full list of celebrities is now available.
- Universal Orlando raises price of Butterbeer - The price is now $6.99, up from $5.99.
- July 1st, 2018 could be Universal's Aventura Hotel's opening date - Universal Orlando Resort has not confirmed that date, but the company has stated the opening will be in the summer of 2018.