Islands Of Adventure Theme Park Dining
Full Service Restaurants:
Mythos Restaurant (Lunch/Dinner)
Mythos is billed as "the best theme park restaurant in the world" according to ThemeParkInsider.com While Mythos is a good restaurant, calling it the "best theme park restaurant in the world" is a bit of a stretch. The food here ranges from okay to better than okay - it never rises to the level of excellent, nor does the service. The prices are consistent with what you would find in any sit-down theme park restaurant - expect to pay between $25 and $30 per person for lunch.
- ( Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
A bit more casual than Mythos, we consider Confisco's a better choice for families looking for a nice sit down meal at a more reasonable price. The menu is varied, food tends towards better than average (although there are exceptions), and the prices are more reasonable than what you'll find at Mythos. A character breakfast is held here Sun-Thu from park opening until 10:30am.
Port of Entry
- Confisco Grille - Sandwiches, Burgers and Salads
- Croissant Moon Bakery - Deli Sandwiches, Paninis, Freshly Baked Pastries
- Cinnabon - Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Rolls, Caramel Pecanbon® Rolls, and Cinnabon Stix®
- Arctic Express - Ice Cream
- Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous - Fried Chicken, Spaghetti, Pizza
- Green Eggs and Ham Cafe - open seasonally
- Hop On Pop Ice Cream Shop - Ice Cream
- Moose Juice, Goose Juice - Juice and Frozen Juice
The Lost Continent
- Mythos Restaurant - Sandwiches, Pizza, Pastas and Salads
- The Frozen Desert - Ice Cream
- Fire Eater's Grill - Gyros, Chicken Stingers, Hot Dogs and Salads
Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Three Broomsticks - Fish and chips, Shepherd's pie, Cornish pasty, Turkey legs and Fresh vegetables
- Hog's Head - Bar
- Honeydukes - Candy, Pumpkin Juice
- Pizza Predattoria - Pizza, Subs and Salads
- The Burger Digs - Burgers
- Thunder Falls Terrace - Rotisserie Chicken, Smoked Turkey Legs, Soups and Salads
- The Watering Hole - Hot Dogs, Wings, Beverages
- Comic Strip Cafe - Fried Chicken, Fish & Chips and Hot Dogs
- Cathy's Ice Cream - Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
- Blondie's: Home of the Dagwood - Sandwiches
- Wimpy's - open seasonally
Marvel Super Hero Island
- Cafe 4SM - Pizza, Subs, Salads
- Captain America Diner - Cheeseburgers, Chicken Sandwiches and Chicken Fingers
- VIDEO: Halloween Horror Nights 25 Media Preview - Here is an overview of what to expect this year at Halloween Horror Nights 25.
- VIDEO: Jack the Clown at the Halloween Horror Nights 25 Media Preview - Jack the Clown made a surprise appearance at the Halloween Horror Nights 25 media preview to speak with his minions.
- VIDEO: Disaster! A Major Motion Picture Ride... Starring You! - Take a ride on the now closed Disaster! A Major Motion Picture Ride... Starring You! at Universal Studios Florida.
- Ranking HHN Intellectual Properties - Find out our prediction of how the intellectual properties will rank as HHN houses based on their respective source material only!
- No Selfie Sticks! The Unofficial Story of Hal
- Family's Guide to Universal: Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
- September Events at Universal Orlando - List of events happening at Universal Orlando this September 2015.
- Universal Orlando calls bomb squad; discovers musical greeting card in "suspicious package"
- September is Passholder Month at Universal Orlando - September is Passholder Month, which means more exclusive discounts and benefits to anyone holding any level of annual pass.
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort adding 400 guest rooms - Cabana Bay Beach Resort is adding an additional 400 guest rooms by 2017, brining the resort total to 2,200.
- Halloween Horror Nights 25 fully revealed - All of the HHN 25 houses, scare zones, and shows were revealed at midnight on 8/27.