Islands Of Adventure Theme Park Dining
Full Service Restaurants:
Mythos Restaurant (Lunch/Dinner)
Mythos is billed as "the best theme park restaurant in the world" according to ThemeParkInsider.com While Mythos is a good restaurant, calling it the "best theme park restaurant in the world" is a bit of a stretch. The food here ranges from okay to better than okay - it never rises to the level of excellent, nor does the service. The prices are consistent with what you would find in any sit-down theme park restaurant - expect to pay between $25 and $30 per person for lunch.
- ( Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
A bit more casual than Mythos, we consider Confisco's a better choice for families looking for a nice sit down meal at a more reasonable price. The menu is varied, food tends towards better than average (although there are exceptions), and the prices are more reasonable than what you'll find at Mythos. A character breakfast is held here Sun-Thu from park opening until 10:30am.
Port of Entry
- Confisco Grille - Sandwiches, Burgers and Salads
- Croissant Moon Bakery - Deli Sandwiches, Paninis, Freshly Baked Pastries
- Cinnabon - Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Rolls, Caramel Pecanbon® Rolls, and Cinnabon Stix®
- Arctic Express - Ice Cream
- Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous - Fried Chicken, Spaghetti, Pizza
- Green Eggs and Ham Cafe - open seasonally
- Hop On Pop Ice Cream Shop - Ice Cream
- Moose Juice, Goose Juice - Juice and Frozen Juice
The Lost Continent
- Mythos Restaurant - Sandwiches, Pizza, Pastas and Salads
- The Frozen Desert - Ice Cream
- Fire Eater's Grill - Gyros, Chicken Stingers, Hot Dogs and Salads
Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Three Broomsticks - Fish and chips, Shepherd's pie, Cornish pasty, Turkey legs and Fresh vegetables
- Hog's Head - Bar
- Honeydukes - Candy, Pumpkin Juice
- Pizza Predattoria - Pizza, Subs and Salads
- The Burger Digs - Burgers
- Thunder Falls Terrace - Rotisserie Chicken, Smoked Turkey Legs, Soups and Salads
- The Watering Hole - Hot Dogs, Wings, Beverages
- Comic Strip Cafe - Fried Chicken, Fish & Chips and Hot Dogs
- Cathy's Ice Cream - Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
- Blondie's: Home of the Dagwood - Sandwiches
- Wimpy's - open seasonally
Marvel Super Hero Island
- Cafe 4SM - Pizza, Subs, Salads
- Captain America Diner - Cheeseburgers, Chicken Sandwiches and Chicken Fingers
- Forbidden Journey at Universal Studios Hollywood no longer 3D - Universal Studios Hollywood has removed the 3D effects from Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey.
- Universal is getting an EXCLUSIVE Starbucks mug! - Universal Orlando Resort will be joining the Starbucks 'You Are Here' series starting December 1.
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey closed from December 1-18 - These plans have been in the works for months, but only became official on Universal Orlando's park hours calendar and the Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride page in the past month.
- BREAKING Nintendo And Universal News - New details have been released regarding the Nintendo and Universal partnership including worlds coming to three Universal Parks.
- The Secret Life of Pets being added to Universal's Superstar Parade - The hit movie will be represented in two floats during Universal's Superstar Parade.
- My Florida Vacation Christmas list - I made my list and checked it twice! Here are some of my favorites when on a Florida Christmas Vacation.
- Volcano Bay tickets now available to purchase - A new vacation package and multi-day tickets are now available for Universal's third theme park
- Universal Orlando ride technician dies while working - From Universal: "We are not going to speculate about what happened - but we can say this has nothing to do with ride safety or the guest experience.”
- 3 Things You Need to Know About Universal's Aventura Hotel - Here are the details on the newest hotel coming to Universal Orlando, Aventura Hotel!
- Volcano Bay's Krakatau Aqua Coaster sounds like the bees knees - The Krakatua Aqua Coaster will be the first-of-its-kind aqua coaster that will utilize linear induction motor technology to propel canoes (seating up to four people) upwards and downwards.
- Universal facing lawsuit over potential new theme park - The lawsuit claims there are "restrictions on the land that prevent a large-scale tourist attraction."
- Why competition with Universal has made Disney stronger - Walt Disney World purists who still refuse to enter either of the Universal Orlando Resort parks may not realize it, but over the past few years Universal has pushed Disney to be better than ever before.
- The latest on Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon - New details released about the upcoming Universal Studios Florida attraction!
- VIDEO: Celebrating National Chocolate day at Toothsome Chocolate Emporium | CityWalk - Was this all as fun and delicious as it sounds or was it just a pain in the tooth?
- Quarterly theme park injury report shows man dies after riding Star Tours - The man had a pre-existing heart condition and felt ill after riding.
- VIDEO: E.T. Adventure Review | Universal Orlando Resort - Craig and Oliver review and give their opinions on the E.T. Adventure attraction located at Universal Studios Florida.
- VIDEO: Dining at Bubba Gump Shrimp CO. | CityWalk - Craig, Ryno, and Oliver dine at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. located at Universal CityWalk in Orlando.