Islands Of Adventure Theme Park Dining
Full Service Restaurants:
Mythos Restaurant (Lunch/Dinner)
Mythos is billed as "the best theme park restaurant in the world" according to ThemeParkInsider.com While Mythos is a good restaurant, calling it the "best theme park restaurant in the world" is a bit of a stretch. The food here ranges from okay to better than okay - it never rises to the level of excellent, nor does the service. The prices are consistent with what you would find in any sit-down theme park restaurant - expect to pay between $25 and $30 per person for lunch.
- ( Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
A bit more casual than Mythos, we consider Confisco's a better choice for families looking for a nice sit down meal at a more reasonable price. The menu is varied, food tends towards better than average (although there are exceptions), and the prices are more reasonable than what you'll find at Mythos. A character breakfast is held here Sun-Thu from park opening until 10:30am.
Port of Entry
- Confisco Grille - Sandwiches, Burgers and Salads
- Croissant Moon Bakery - Deli Sandwiches, Paninis, Freshly Baked Pastries
- Cinnabon - Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Rolls, Caramel Pecanbon® Rolls, and Cinnabon Stix®
- Arctic Express - Ice Cream
- Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous - Fried Chicken, Spaghetti, Pizza
- Green Eggs and Ham Cafe - open seasonally
- Hop On Pop Ice Cream Shop - Ice Cream
- Moose Juice, Goose Juice - Juice and Frozen Juice
The Lost Continent
- Mythos Restaurant - Sandwiches, Pizza, Pastas and Salads
- The Frozen Desert - Ice Cream
- Fire Eater's Grill - Gyros, Chicken Stingers, Hot Dogs and Salads
Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Three Broomsticks - Fish and chips, Shepherd's pie, Cornish pasty, Turkey legs and Fresh vegetables
- Hog's Head - Bar
- Honeydukes - Candy, Pumpkin Juice
- Pizza Predattoria - Pizza, Subs and Salads
- The Burger Digs - Burgers
- Thunder Falls Terrace - Rotisserie Chicken, Smoked Turkey Legs, Soups and Salads
- The Watering Hole - Hot Dogs, Wings, Beverages
- Comic Strip Cafe - Fried Chicken, Fish & Chips and Hot Dogs
- Cathy's Ice Cream - Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
- Blondie's: Home of the Dagwood - Sandwiches
- Wimpy's - open seasonally
Marvel Super Hero Island
- Cafe 4SM - Pizza, Subs, Salads
- Captain America Diner - Cheeseburgers, Chicken Sandwiches and Chicken Fingers
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort set to open July 14, 2016 - Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, the fifth Loews Hotel on Universal Orlando Resort property and their first moderate resort, is now available to book and will officially open on July 14, 2016!
- Family's Guide to Universal: Twister...Ride It Out - Twister...Ride It Out places us in the 1996 film, Twister, and is a re-creation of a tornado ripping through a small town in Oklahoma.
- TripAdvisor honors Islands of Adventure as the world's top theme park - These awards are chosen yearly based on reviews from TripAdvisor users.
- Insidious coming to Halloween Horror Nights - The popular film series Insidious will be represented at Halloween Horror Nights 25 at Universal Studios Florida.
- Universal Land & Sea - Day 3 - Royal Pacific Resort - Day 3 of our Universal Land & Sea coverage is dedicated to Royal Pacific Resort - a relaxing escape to the South Pacific right in the middle of Orlando!
- Universal Land & Sea - Day 2 - Hard Rock Hotel - Day 2 of our Universal Land & Sea coverage is dedicated to Hard Rock Hotel - the only hotel in Orlando that makes you feel like a rock star the second you step foot in the lobby.
- Universal Land & Sea - Day 1 - Portofino Bay Hotel - Day 1 of our Universal Land & Sea coverage is dedicated to Portofino Bay Hotel - the flagship resort of Universal Orlando and one of the most beautiful and elegant hotels in Orlando, period.
- Family's Guide to Universal: Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges - It's the classic struggle between a spinach-eating hero and a bearded bully to win the irresistible and scrawny damsel-in-distress, but this time there is a lot of water involved.
- Family's Guide to Universal: MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack - This is one family's take on one of Universal's most popular attractions - MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack.
- Family's Guide to Universal: Revenge of the Mummy - This is one family's take on one of Universal's most popular attractions - Revenge of the Mummy.
- Wet 'n Wild Orlando is closing December 31, 2016 - The water park has been open for nearly 40 years.
- Universal Orlando presents Freddy vs. Jason during Halloween Horror Nights
- Universal Orlando experiences power outage on 25th anniversary