Islands Of Adventure Theme Park Dining
Full Service Restaurants:
Mythos Restaurant (Lunch/Dinner)
Mythos is billed as "the best theme park restaurant in the world" according to ThemeParkInsider.com While Mythos is a good restaurant, calling it the "best theme park restaurant in the world" is a bit of a stretch. The food here ranges from okay to better than okay - it never rises to the level of excellent, nor does the service. The prices are consistent with what you would find in any sit-down theme park restaurant - expect to pay between $25 and $30 per person for lunch.
- ( Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
A bit more casual than Mythos, we consider Confisco's a better choice for families looking for a nice sit down meal at a more reasonable price. The menu is varied, food tends towards better than average (although there are exceptions), and the prices are more reasonable than what you'll find at Mythos. A character breakfast is held here Sun-Thu from park opening until 10:30am.
Port of Entry
- Confisco Grille - Sandwiches, Burgers and Salads
- Croissant Moon Bakery - Deli Sandwiches, Paninis, Freshly Baked Pastries
- Cinnabon - Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Rolls, Caramel Pecanbon® Rolls, and Cinnabon Stix®
- Arctic Express - Ice Cream
- Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous - Fried Chicken, Spaghetti, Pizza
- Green Eggs and Ham Cafe - open seasonally
- Hop On Pop Ice Cream Shop - Ice Cream
- Moose Juice, Goose Juice - Juice and Frozen Juice
The Lost Continent
- Mythos Restaurant - Sandwiches, Pizza, Pastas and Salads
- The Frozen Desert - Ice Cream
- Fire Eater's Grill - Gyros, Chicken Stingers, Hot Dogs and Salads
Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Three Broomsticks - Fish and chips, Shepherd's pie, Cornish pasty, Turkey legs and Fresh vegetables
- Hog's Head - Bar
- Honeydukes - Candy, Pumpkin Juice
- Pizza Predattoria - Pizza, Subs and Salads
- The Burger Digs - Burgers
- Thunder Falls Terrace - Rotisserie Chicken, Smoked Turkey Legs, Soups and Salads
- The Watering Hole - Hot Dogs, Wings, Beverages
- Comic Strip Cafe - Fried Chicken, Fish & Chips and Hot Dogs
- Cathy's Ice Cream - Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
- Blondie's: Home of the Dagwood - Sandwiches
- Wimpy's - open seasonally
Marvel Super Hero Island
- Cafe 4SM - Pizza, Subs, Salads
- Captain America Diner - Cheeseburgers, Chicken Sandwiches and Chicken Fingers
- American Horror Story Returns to Halloween Horror Nights 27 - The house this year will be based on Asylum, Coven, and Roanoke!
- First Look at Volcano Bay's Food - Sushi, seafood, specialty burgers, pizza, and more will make up the island themed menus at Volcano Bay's four restaurants.
- Universal's New Patents Could Be The Future - Two patents have been found that could showcase what is in store for Universal.
- Universal Planning 4,000 Hotel Rooms on Wet ‘n Wild Property - The 4,000 rooms would help towards Universal's goal of 10,000 hotel rooms.
- DIS 20th Anniversary Epcot Party Official Info - A Night Full of Dining, Dancing, and Discovery! - Tonight you'll experience Epcot® in 3D, a progressive night full of Dining, Dancing, and Discovery!
- Hogwarts Castle Projection Show Coming to Universal Studios Japan - The show will debut in April and run through November!
- Caribbean Carnaval Coming to Loews Sapphire Falls Resort - The new dinner show will feature food from the Caribbean with live entertainment.
- Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon Begins Soft Openings - The latest attraction to open at Universal Studios Florida has started the technical rehearsal period before grand opening on April 6, 2017.
- Comcast to Pay $2.3 Billion for Full Control of Universal Studios Japan - Comcast will buyout the rest the remaining 49 percent stake they don't own in the Osaka park.
- Robot Hotel Attendant Being Tested at Cabana Bay - A Savioke Robot Attendant is being tested at Cabana Bay Beach Resort bringing the future to the present.