Islands Of Adventure Theme Park Dining
Full Service Restaurants:
Mythos Restaurant (Lunch/Dinner)
Mythos is billed as "the best theme park restaurant in the world" according to ThemeParkInsider.com While Mythos is a good restaurant, calling it the "best theme park restaurant in the world" is a bit of a stretch. The food here ranges from okay to better than okay - it never rises to the level of excellent, nor does the service. The prices are consistent with what you would find in any sit-down theme park restaurant - expect to pay between $25 and $30 per person for lunch.
- ( Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
A bit more casual than Mythos, we consider Confisco's a better choice for families looking for a nice sit down meal at a more reasonable price. The menu is varied, food tends towards better than average (although there are exceptions), and the prices are more reasonable than what you'll find at Mythos. A character breakfast is held here Sun-Thu from park opening until 10:30am.
Port of Entry
- Confisco Grille - Sandwiches, Burgers and Salads
- Croissant Moon Bakery - Deli Sandwiches, Paninis, Freshly Baked Pastries
- Cinnabon - Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Rolls, Caramel Pecanbon® Rolls, and Cinnabon Stix®
- Arctic Express - Ice Cream
- Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous - Fried Chicken, Spaghetti, Pizza
- Green Eggs and Ham Cafe - open seasonally
- Hop On Pop Ice Cream Shop - Ice Cream
- Moose Juice, Goose Juice - Juice and Frozen Juice
The Lost Continent
- Mythos Restaurant - Sandwiches, Pizza, Pastas and Salads
- The Frozen Desert - Ice Cream
- Fire Eater's Grill - Gyros, Chicken Stingers, Hot Dogs and Salads
Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Three Broomsticks - Fish and chips, Shepherd's pie, Cornish pasty, Turkey legs and Fresh vegetables
- Hog's Head - Bar
- Honeydukes - Candy, Pumpkin Juice
- Pizza Predattoria - Pizza, Subs and Salads
- The Burger Digs - Burgers
- Thunder Falls Terrace - Rotisserie Chicken, Smoked Turkey Legs, Soups and Salads
- The Watering Hole - Hot Dogs, Wings, Beverages
- Comic Strip Cafe - Fried Chicken, Fish & Chips and Hot Dogs
- Cathy's Ice Cream - Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
- Blondie's: Home of the Dagwood - Sandwiches
- Wimpy's - open seasonally
Marvel Super Hero Island
- Cafe 4SM - Pizza, Subs, Salads
- Captain America Diner - Cheeseburgers, Chicken Sandwiches and Chicken Fingers
- Universal raises ticket prices - Prices have gone up for all of Universal's base and park-to-park ticketing options. This is ahead of the Transformers attraction opening in June.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- Discounted tickets to Blue Man Group available to Florida teachers - For the 5/24 - 7/7/13 performances, Florida public school teachers can purchase tickets to Blue Man Group for $34 (plus tax) for adults, and $29 (plus tax) for child's tickets.
- Little River Band and Toad the Wet Sprocket will play Velvet Sessions this summer - The last Thursday of every month, this concert is held in the Hard Rock Hotel's lobby.
- Wantilan Luau to be held on Tuesdays and Saturdays for the summer - Beginning June 3, the Wantilan Luau at the Royal Pacific Resort will be held on both Tuesdays and Saturdays during the busy summer season.
- Mother's Day brunches planned at Universal Orlando resorts - The three on-site resorts at Universal Orlando are offering special Mother's Day brunches!
- Performers announced for Universal's Summer Concert Series - Beginning Saturday, June 1 and running Saturday nights through July 6, this concert series will give guests the chance to top off their day in the park with a nighttime mega-concert.
- Transformers to open June 20 at Universal Studios! - The highly anticipated Transformers attraction will open June 20 at Universal Studios!