Islands of Adventure Attractions
Seuss Landing is based on the popular children's books. The bright colors and playful music is bound to bring anyone on a trip back to childhood. There is plenty of activities for kids here, especially the One Fish Two Fish attraction, and the Carou-Seuss-el.
TIP: The bright colors in Seuss Landing reflect quite a bit of sunlight. BE SURE to wear LOTS of sun block. Bring waterproof sun block for children, as the area has a few water attractions.
The High in the Sky Trolley Train Ride
This is a slow train ride that gives you a birds eve view of Seuss Landing and a different perspective of the Islands of Adventure attractions. The entire ride is on a single track and there are 2 that you can choose from (purple or teal), so you really have to ride it twice to see it all. The trolley winds through Seuss Landing with Suess-like theming on the rooftops. The train ride actually travels inside Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoopendous.
The Cat in the Hat
Here you have "Tilt-a-Whirl" meets "Mr. Toads Wild Ride". The story of the Cat in the Hat is played out with some impressive animatronics, computer generated graphics and cars that spin round and round. Warning: Don't eat right before going on this ride.
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
A "Dumbo" like attraction where guests ride (wait for it) a red fish or a blue fish. You control the motion of the fish (up and down) while trying to avoid the water being shot at you from "squirt posts".
- VIDEO: The Fountain of Fair Fortune at Diagon Alley - The Fountain of Fair Fortune tells the story of three witches - Asha, Altheda and Amata, as well as a muggle knight, Sir Luckless.
- VIDEO: Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights 24 Preview - Halloween Horror Nights begins tomorrow - check out our preview to see what's coming this year!
- One Direction in concert at Universal Orlando November 17 - The band One Direction will be performing on an episode of the TODAY show to celebrate the release of their new album, Four. The concert will take place at CityWalk and is open to the public, no admission required.
- Blog - Universal Orlando expanding again with the new Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Bret Michaels to perform at this month's Velvet Sessions - VIP tickets are already sold out.
- More Haunted House and Street Experience themes announced for Halloween Horror Nights - Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights returns for 28 select nights beginning September 19.
- Save up to 30% at Universal on-site hotels - Savings are greater depending on the season and length of stay.