Universal Express Plus
Universal's Express Plus Express Ride Access allows you to bypass the lines for the more popular attractions. FREE Express Pass when you stay at Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel or Royal Pacific Hotel. For Universal Resort guests, front of the line access is included with your resort stay.
When using the Universal Express Plus pass, you are free to ride whatever time you choose. Purchased passes can only be used once per attraction while Universal Resort guests have unlimited ride access (certain restrictions may apply during peak travel times.)
Universal Express PLUS Passes range in price from $19.99 to $55.99 + tax per person, per day, per park. For a family of four, this could cost around $200 for one day at each park.
On-site hotel guests enjoy this benefit for FREE - a great value and allows you and your family to make the most out of your day!
The passes are valid only on the date they are purchased for. Select dates are available for advance purchase with "day of" passes available at the parks. When choosing to get your Universal Express Plus pass at the theme parks, we suggest that you arrive early, as they can sell out, particularly during peak travel times. Note that separate theme park admission is required.
The Universal Premium annual pass also includes Express Plus access after 4pm.
The following Universal Studios Theme Park Attraction offer Express Plus:
- Animal Actors on Location
- A Day In The Park with Barney
- Beetlejuice’s Graveyard Revue
- E.T. Adventure
- Fear Factor Live
- Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit Roller Coaster
- MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack
- Revenge of the Mummy
- Shrek 4-D
- TERMINATOR 2: 3-D
- TWISTER…Ride It Out
- Universal Horror Make-Up Show
- Woody Woodpecker’s Nuthouse Coaster
The following Islands of Adventure Theme Park Attractions offer Express Plus:
- The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man
- The Cat In The Hat
- Doctor Doom’s Fearfall
- Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls
- Dueling Dragons
- The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad
- Jurassic Park River Adventure
- Incredible Hulk Coaster
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
- Popeye & Bluto’s Bilge-Rat Barges
- Poseidon’s Fury
- Storm Force Accelatron
- Jake's American Bar holds Beer Festival - Taking place in Jake's American Bar and under the Wantilan Pavilion, enjoy sampling more than 50 beers from a selection of popular breweries.
- Portofino Bay to host Harbor Nights Primavera in April - This wine tasting and jazz event will capture the mood and feeling of the Mediterranean.
- Easter dinners announced for Universal resorts - Easter meals will be held at Portofino Bay, Hard Rock Hotel and Royal Pacific.
- VIDEO: Flight of the Hippogriff POV - Flight of the Hippogriff is a family-style roller coaster in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade. Originally, Flight of the Hippogriff was the Flying Unicorn as part of The Lost Continent, but with the change to Harry Potter came a change in the theme of the ride. Nothing was changed in terms of the track itself, but an animatronic Hippogriff and Hagrid's Hut were added to the surrounding area of the ride.
- VIDEO: Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Night - Cabana Bay Beach Resort is a vintage/retro throwback to hotels of the 50s and 60s and really plays to the beach vibe during the day, but the resort comes to life in a different way at night.
- VIDEO: Cabana Bay Beach Resort Lobby, Food Court, Bowling Alley & Gym - Cabana Bay Beach Resort is the latest Loews Hotel to open up at Universal Orlando and it is bringing a retro vibe with modern amenities.
- Universal Orlando raises parking fees - Universal raises prices after Disney raised their parking prices earlier this week.
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort photo gallery - Universal Orlando's newest hotel is now open!
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort now open! - Universals Cabana Bay Beach Resort officially welcomes its first guests today. This brand-new value and moderately-priced property is the fourth on-site hotel at Universal Orlando Resort and evokes the classic, retro-feel of iconic beach resorts from the 1950s and 60s.
- Berlin to perform at April Velvet Sessions - The concert will take place April 24 at the Hard Rock Hotel.
- Blog - Rainy Day Ideas at Universal Orlando
- VIDEO: Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit POV - Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit turns you into the star of your very own music video! Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit roller coaster takes guests on a thrilling ride through 3 brand new, never-before-scene maneuvers and a lift hill at a 90-degree angle all to the soundtrack that you choose!
- Emeril's Orlando and Emeril's Tchoup Chop plan Easter meals - Emeril's Orlando will serve brunch and Emeril's Tchoup Chop will serve Easter dinner.
- Dates announced for Universal's Halloween Horror Nights 2014 - Halloween Horror Nights returns to Universal Orlando for the 24th year.
- 7 nights for the price of 5 at a Universal Partner Hotel, plus an Orlando Flex Ticket! - Guests purchasing this package with accommodations at a Universal Partner Hotel will receive 7 nights for the price of 5! Also included in the package is an Orlando Flex Ticket, which offers admission to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, and Wet 'n Wild Orlando.
- VIDEO: Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster - Woody Woodpecker's KidZone is the part of Universal Studios Florida that is geared most towards children and one of the highlights in Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster. Although it is a kid-sized coaster, the twisted coaster can be fun for all ages!
- VIDEO: Dragon Challenge - Chinese Fireball POV - Dragon Challenge is one of the most thrilling roller coasters at Universal Orlando Resort. Dragon Challenge is based around the Triwizard Tournament from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.