Universal Express Plus
Universal's Express Plus Express Ride Access allows you to bypass the lines for the more popular attractions. FREE Express Pass when you stay at Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel or Royal Pacific Hotel. For Universal Resort guests, front of the line access is included with your resort stay.
When using the Universal Express Plus pass, you are free to ride whatever time you choose. Purchased passes can only be used once per attraction while Universal Resort guests have unlimited ride access (certain restrictions may apply during peak travel times.)
Universal Express PLUS Passes range in price from $19.99 to $55.99 + tax per person, per day, per park. For a family of four, this could cost around $200 for one day at each park.
On-site hotel guests enjoy this benefit for FREE - a great value and allows you and your family to make the most out of your day!
The passes are valid only on the date they are purchased for. Select dates are available for advance purchase with "day of" passes available at the parks. When choosing to get your Universal Express Plus pass at the theme parks, we suggest that you arrive early, as they can sell out, particularly during peak travel times. Note that separate theme park admission is required.
The Universal Premium annual pass also includes Express Plus access after 4pm.
The following Universal Studios Theme Park Attraction offer Express Plus:
- Animal Actors on Location
- A Day In The Park with Barney
- Beetlejuice’s Graveyard Revue
- E.T. Adventure
- Fear Factor Live
- Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit Roller Coaster
- MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack
- Revenge of the Mummy
- Shrek 4-D
- TERMINATOR 2: 3-D
- TWISTER…Ride It Out
- Universal Horror Make-Up Show
- Woody Woodpecker’s Nuthouse Coaster
The following Islands of Adventure Theme Park Attractions offer Express Plus:
- The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man
- The Cat In The Hat
- Doctor Doom’s Fearfall
- Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls
- Dueling Dragons
- The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad
- Jurassic Park River Adventure
- Incredible Hulk Coaster
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
- Popeye & Bluto’s Bilge-Rat Barges
- Poseidon’s Fury
- Storm Force Accelatron
- Hard Rock Hotel to host wine riffs event - A five-course dinner from the hotel's chefs is paired with wines and music.
- "The Purge: Anarchy" to be Halloween Horror Nights Street Experience - Set in the future, the government allows 12 hours every year where all crime is legal, in an effort to keep crime rates below one percent the rest of the year. Citizens must try to survive the night.
- Syfy's "Face Off" comes to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando - Syfy's Face Off comes to life at Halloween Horror Nights as a terrifying new street experience with characters created by some of Hollywood's most talented Special effects makeup artists!
- "From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series" theme for haunted house at Halloween Horror Nights - The drama from the El Ray Network had a 10-episode season last year and is based on a 1996 film with the same name.