Universal Express Plus
Universal's Express Plus Express Ride Access allows you to bypass the lines for the more popular attractions. FREE Express Pass when you stay at Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel or Royal Pacific Hotel. For Universal Resort guests, front of the line access is included with your resort stay.
When using the Universal Express Plus pass, you are free to ride whatever time you choose. Purchased passes can only be used once per attraction while Universal Resort guests have unlimited ride access (certain restrictions may apply during peak travel times.)
Universal Express PLUS Passes range in price from $19.99 to $55.99 + tax per person, per day, per park. For a family of four, this could cost around $200 for one day at each park.
On-site hotel guests enjoy this benefit for FREE - a great value and allows you and your family to make the most out of your day!
The passes are valid only on the date they are purchased for. Select dates are available for advance purchase with "day of" passes available at the parks. When choosing to get your Universal Express Plus pass at the theme parks, we suggest that you arrive early, as they can sell out, particularly during peak travel times. Note that separate theme park admission is required.
The Universal Premium annual pass also includes Express Plus access after 4pm.
The following Universal Studios Theme Park Attraction offer Express Plus:
- Animal Actors on Location
- A Day In The Park with Barney
- Beetlejuice’s Graveyard Revue
- E.T. Adventure
- Fear Factor Live
- Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit Roller Coaster
- MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack
- Revenge of the Mummy
- Shrek 4-D
- TERMINATOR 2: 3-D
- TWISTER…Ride It Out
- Universal Horror Make-Up Show
- Woody Woodpecker’s Nuthouse Coaster
The following Islands of Adventure Theme Park Attractions offer Express Plus:
- The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man
- The Cat In The Hat
- Doctor Doom’s Fearfall
- Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls
- Dueling Dragons
- The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad
- Jurassic Park River Adventure
- Incredible Hulk Coaster
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
- Popeye & Bluto’s Bilge-Rat Barges
- Poseidon’s Fury
- Storm Force Accelatron
- Bret Michaels to perform at this month's Velvet Sessions - VIP tickets are already sold out.
- More Haunted House and Street Experience themes announced for Halloween Horror Nights - Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights returns for 28 select nights beginning September 19.
- Save up to 30% at Universal on-site hotels - Savings are greater depending on the season and length of stay.
- Event packages for A Celebration of Harry Potter now on sale - Fans of the boy wizard will love this three-day event celebrating everything Harry Potter. There will be Q&A sessions with select cast members and filmmakers, a Harry Potter Expo, and of course, the chance to visit Diagon Alley, ride the Hogwarts Express and Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts.
- Universal annual passholders will get early access to Diagon Alley in September - Annual Passholders will get early access to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley on weekday mornings in September. Access will be granted one hour before the scheduled opening time, which is either 8:00 or 9:00am. This is part of Passholder Appreciation Month.
- Bret Michaels to perform at September Velvet Sessions - September's Velvet Sessions celebrates Pinktober, Hard Rock's annual breast cancer awareness campaign.
- Universal Orlando plans for Celebration of Harry Potter - This three-day event will celebrate everything Harry Potter.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!